Random Thoughts Thread

A man child shouldn't even fantasize about puzzle games since they are way beyong the capacity of his feeble mind.

It's dead grandfathers' day. Let's all remember our dead grandfathers.

A dead grandfather WON'T say: "Gary Valenciano would be ashamed to have a dickless bastard like you for a tokayo.".

A dead grandfather WON'T tell your boss how you're using company broadband for surfing DURING company hours. That makes YOU stealing from the company. Surf on your own time and use your own Goddamn broadband. Oops. Loser grand man-child. Wasted sperm.

A dead grandfather WON'T tell your poor girlfriend how you cheat behind her back and constantly pestering PSPs for FREE SEX. Cheapest PSP fee would cost you 30% of your monthly pay that's why you keep BEGGING for freebies. Bwahahahaha.

A dead grandfather CAN'T workout in Fitness First RCBC Plaza.

Isn't it cool to have a dead grandfather? :lol:

Next?

.. so easy to ask for a fight when the other guy is thousands of miles away, eh? .. i dont see you asking "that guy from makati" to a meetup ...

while were at it .. howd that crying session go? did they listen to your whine? did yr warning bars go down? I dont think so. Did the person u were complaining about get sanctioned? I dont think so either........stop being a 40 yr old crybaby .. grow up and take yr lumps like a man

NOW I know why you're so brave. You're thousands of miles away. How convenient. Everyone knew I was going to that eb, all they had to do is show up and talk to me. I was there, you weren't. Oh yes, you're thousands of miles away. Hahahaha I'm so ashamed of myself.

Anyway, it's only for drinks. Hahaha what were you thinking?

Oh, and I find it funny for you to use that phrase because you don't know anything about being a man. Hahaha

18K a month sa condo

3K association dues

5K sa Meralco

1K sa phone and net

85 per meal sa office on weekdays

70 a day sa parking

1.5K a week sa grocery

2.5K per dinner date w gf every weekend

1K a month sa laundry

500 sa water bill

1K month sa insurance

1k month medical card

3K for my lil brother's allowance

2K to treat my parents out once a month

6K a month sa gas

leaves me with 500 pesos for books and magazines, 2K for miscellaneous expenses like clothes, house repairs, home furnishings, etc...

and little more than 7K for savings each month...

tapos yung gas, 60 pesos na...it could reach 80 by august.... :-(

Ang sakit na ng ulo ko kakaisip. Im in big trouble. :-(

So the random thought is:

Should I convert to LPG? LPG is 30 pesos lang sa ngayon. Conversion is around 25K. If I go for fuel injection, that's an additional 90K. bawas na naman yan sa ipon. And what if tumaas naman ang presyo ng LPG?

And totoo bang may nananalo sa lotto? Or baka naman scam lang yan and baka kinukurakot lang ang mga winnings? Tataya ako pag alam kong may nananalong tunay. Pero baka kasi binubulsa lang yan mga taya para gamitin sa eleksyon?

*sigh*