Random Thoughts Thread

The highest compliment by the generals to their subordinate captains would be, I would not have done it any different from the way you did it.

Generals, at some point, would have loved to be fighting captains once more, right at the front, perfectly executing the small-unit tactics that win glory and medals for efficiency and deadliness. For generals seldom win medals anymore, being so distant from the cutting-edge small units. So when a general sees a small unit captain executing tactics to perfection, he vicariously lives through that person, once again doing the very tactics he was so good at before.

The very tactics which, as general, he is must deny himself the opportunity to indulge once more.

For even a hundred small-unit tactics, perfectly executed, are useless and pointless if we have that one wrong strategy. On the other hand, the magic of right strategy can hardly be undone despite some several imperfections in unit execution. Therefore generals must spend their waking moments wielding pens, weaving that elusive spell of high strategy. No longer are they allowed the time to indulge in wielding the fighting sword they know and love so very well.

Similarly, in your affairs and planning, go for that one good strategy, that one great masterplan. Spend time writing that selected strategy through and considering the alternatives, using a full 80 percent of the alloted preparation time, if need be. Then once you have a good solid strategy, rush through the many remaining details and small-unit tactical planning with little regard for perfection, but only for workability. Some number of your units may therefore make mistakes, but such will not keep you from victory.

It does happen on occasion, that one single mistake in a small-unit action can lose the war, especially if the general's strategy was weak to begin with. But it never never happens that one single perfect small-unit execution can win the war. Have you heard of a heroic captain singlehandedly winning any war? Achilles perhaps, 5,000 years ago. And none since.

Above all, strategy, strategy, strategy. Do not spend time on that mano-a-mano showdown you so lust for.

For thus is the price of victory: the denial of deep desires.

Do you understand?

LC

Edited by LostCommand
"im a press conference, you a conversation"

nice line ....

thanks dude :cool: really felt that line...especially to a lady of a quite-distant past :evil:

nweis, mah random thought for today...

Lately I've been hard to reach

I've been too long on my own

Everybody has a private world

Where they can be alone

Are you mad at me?

Are you trying to peeve me through?

Are you walkin' away from me?

I'm reaching out for you

In my shoes, just to see, what it's like to be me

I'll be you, let's trade shoes

Just to see what it'd be like to

Feel your pain, you feel mine, go inside each others minds

Just to see what we'd find

Look at s**t through each others eyes

Edited by ^Tim^
Guest lustfortravel

i realized that the best compliments come from the people who have experience tucked under their belt, beat you in competition, yet take the time to tell you that your work has made them sit up and take notice.

The utter sense of desecration - for us the jaded that is the only salvation.

I want them perfectly made up, business clothes pressed and neat, hair pinned back, blush just right, skin smooth, stockings and heels and starched collar, freshly showered and powdered and smelling so.

Then let me loose to violate and desecrate her. Intrude my hard flesh into where it does and does not belong, spew hot liquid where it will do the most shame in public and private. Drip sweat on an arched smooth back. Lick and flick where it is already too wet and slick. Bite deep and leave marks on each.

Then after that bang, keep screwing her, but this in time in her head and brains, whispering ideas and dark magic she has not heard before. Corrupt her very mentality, not just her body. Make her break every law, drive her to break every last commandment in her selfish curiosity for new thrills. Use her own intellligence to drive her mad.

No mere body f*ck will satisfy her, after that.

It must be of the spirit, if we are to truly and completely corrupt the flesh. And that is my brand of desecration: of body and mind. Anything less is play for kids. If only women had their p*ssies located closer to their heart and brains, that I could f*ck and spurt over all three vital organs in one fell swoop, and then repeat...

Until she is completely broken, loose, and free...

Do you understand?

LC

I want to see the future, 1000 years from now...would our personal legacy lives on at that time ? what would the Philippines be 10,000 years from now ? I want to see the seeds that I've sowed...what would my great great great great grandchildren look like ?

Water, Defatted Soybean, Wheat, Salt, High-Fructose Corn Syrup, Spirits, Licorice Extract, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate

...whew! :) didn't know that Soy Sauce could be that complicated... :wacko:

^ tsk. a guy with too much time on his hands. :blink: