Random Thoughts Thread

every time i listen to it, at least, all 24 times i did so tonight convinced me that this one is really made for you... despite you falling asleep to the lullaby as you called it. :lol: nothing mushy really... let's just say i kinda like being submerged in your contradictions, dear. ^_^

advice from a street sage:

"after a few orgasms, physical attraction wears off. you begin to see the bitch inside the smooth skin, gorgeous face and heavenly body. so, keep in mind, never say i love you until you experience that moment, the morning after, that you want her close and hug her. the stupid jerk in the movie who said your mind is clearer after you jerked off is right. you have to like her after the orgasm. yours. whether you managed to give her one is another matter. how to give one would cost you another bottle of gin..."

McCain and Palin DO NOT DESERVE to win...she's against homosexuals, she's extreme when it comes to religious beliefs...what are we gonna do? just sit and pray to God that every problem we have here will be fixed?! praying isn't that bad, but we need to move NOW too...she's making McCain look worst than he is now...and speaking of McCain, what kind of person are you to change ideals and beliefs every single day?? who would want that kind of President? Changes every two minutes?! ugh....it frustrates me...