Random Thoughts Thread

she enters the condo room that's all too familiar to her now and she anxiously waits for the clock to strike one so that one of the guys would come up to her and say "aaah". she opens her mouth and there they drop that colorful thing on her tongue. in their other hand they have already a bottle of mineral water and lets her wash it down. with eyes closed she waits for the feeling to sweep over her as she anticipates a night of freedom and absolutely no inhibitions. vaguely, she sees someone turn up the notch of that ever-present dj set with two days' worth of music. slowly she feels her heart beat a little faster and a smile inconspicously creep into her lips and she begins to move with the music.

the only thing she's hearing is the thump thump thump of the bass and like a doll she moves along with the beat and feel someone come up to her and put his or her arms around her to dance with her and she doesn't care because right at this moment she feels all the love in the world and she wonders why there are wars and so much hatred when all we really need in this life is a hug like the one she's receiving now and she can feel her clothes on her skin tingling and she can't stop rubbing her arms they feel so smooth she wants more lotion please pass the lotion she needs water she wonders if it's okay if she smoke oh my god she loves that song she's dancing like crazy she's breathing much deeper now

it's so good to be alive yes yes i love you too and yes i will give you a hug

she will give everyone a hug because she wants to be touched she wants to be loved

you love me don't you if not please please love me because i love everyone and yes you are my friend everyone is my friend i love the world i love my life

the music is drowning her she really can't talk so she just looks at me and i'll know that she's having the best time of her life but she needs more water and i crack her more glow sticks wrap them around her neck her arms and her waist so the colors move with her while she dances

yes yes yes i want more of it please.

reposted from 2002

adapted for 2014

Edited by havaiavas