Random Thoughts Thread

Guest Serenity12

Funny how a smile and a kind word makes a difference in someone's day. I walked around Glorietta yesterday and it hit me. It must be boring for people in the service industry to do their jobs daily, without people appreciating the little things they do. They try to serve yet day in and day out, people just ignore them and treat them as if they didn't exist.

So I smiled and thanked the guard who said "Thank you for shopping, Ma'am!" at Marks and Spencers. I thanked the guard who said " Welcome to Glorietta, Ma'am" . I smiled and accepted the fliers given to me by the Ayala Land salesmen. I even smiled and petted the K-9 dog who stood guard at the hotel entrance. I swear, the dog just literally melted into a puddle of adoration with the small gesture. Just like the people I smiled at and thanked that day. If I was the one bright spot on an otherwise dreary day, then I'm glad to have made a difference.

And all because I looked and felt fabulous with my new hair. It made my day and there's nothing better I'd like to do than to make someone else's day, too. :lol:

Just a long random thought.

Guest Serenity12

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.

I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;

so I love you because I know no other way

than this: where I do not exist, nor you,

so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,

so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda said it best.

an insignificant black liquid, a white one that distorts faces , a foul smelling bulb, little black stones, a dry leaf that looks wind-swept from a tree and dumped on the ground, a portion of a slaughtered fat animal

all cooked in less than an hour...

adobo...heavenly

with hot rice and tomatoes

...and for a little while she vanishes from my memory

Guest biancaanne

It's how you looked at me when we first met that I knew. It's how you looked at me the last time we saw each other that I know now what to do...inspite of me.

Edited by biancaanne