• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Finding Older And Married Women Attractive

3 hours ago, turuan mo ko said:

imho i think when it comes to relationships, whether serious or not, mas madali kausap kasama and older women. mas straight forward. 

sa mga younger women, mostly genZ, madalas mababaw at puro kaartehan lang alam. shempre hindi naman lhat. 

Oo nga. Whether it’s the experience, or the thought that there’s no time to waste, still sexy. Hehe

Women sa age na 35 gang cguro 50 maayos kasama...pede gf, fubu, kabit. Usually wala na arte. Pero miron din ako na kilala sa ganyan mga edad na maarte at parang dalaga na di ko maintindihan ikinikilos. HIndi ko na inaaksaya panahon sa ganyan bebot. Swertihan din na makakilala ng just right at pag ganun, tyak happy ka.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I was in my 20s I was attracted to older women. A woman can be sexy to me anywhere from 20s to 50s. I mean Jennifer Aniston is 54, JLo is 54, Julia Roberts is 56, etc.

I admit there's a sexiness to a woman who is comfortable in her body and sexuality, that often isn't found in younger women. It often takes time and experience for that to develop.

I was sitting in Dr. Wine with a few clients. Across our table was this group of 4 ladies. All mature and classy. This one woman was absolutely gorgeous. I can still picture her face. Radiant skin, lips that could suck my cock through a straw…

If I had not been with my clients I would have walked up to her and asked her on a date. No clue if she was married but damn she was something else..

• 3 weeks later...