• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

Frenny, alam mo kung bakit malalim un pinag huhugutan? Napagod na din kasi ako...hanggang dun nalang yun, period. =)

Like ur sig :) haha. Alam ko naman un frenny sabagay naka relate ako dyan before, may mga bagay na imposible wag na pilitin pag di pwede ksi masasaktan lng pag pinilit. Bka mag bleed. Lol. May period na tlga yan frenny ah. Sge suportahan kita push na yan :)

Like ur sig :) haha. Alam ko naman un frenny sabagay naka relate ako dyan before, may mga bagay na imposible wag na pilitin pag di pwede ksi masasaktan lng pag pinilit. Bka mag bleed. Lol. May period na tlga yan frenny ah. Sge suportahan kita push na yan :)

Yeap...sabihin nalang natin na, you meet thousands of people,some of them may touch your life, and then you meet this one person, and your life is changed forever...happy naman ako ngayon na may na meet ako, we share the same likes and dislikes and most important, walang stress... =)

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll feel flattered... syempre I've got a great girl and a lot of men are trying to steal her away.. lol

Anyways here's what I'd do

I'll observe what my girl would do... if she flirts back then I'll tell her to stop cause it's making me uncomfortable. But if she doesn't then appreciate her for not flirting back.

Tell the guy that she's mine and most of the time they would back out.

Show more affection to my girl. I can't blame others into thinking that she's single if I'm not showing them that she's mine.

If he still persist on hitting on her then still try to talk with him, or ask my girl to go somewhere else where we can enjoy one another.. B)

It's no use getting into fights with useless men... waste of time and energy... Unless it's making my girl uncomfortable then I'll deal the matter a bit more aggressively.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do not care sa guy na manliligaw kay GF. Ang issue ko is how my GF will handle it. Obviously, kung ayaw nya she cut the guy off immediately. Pero kung may mga reply at kung ano2 pa ibang usapan na yun. Di ako magagalit sa guy kasi gusto nya GF ko wala ako magagawa aawayin ko si GF kasi wala manliligaw sa kanya kung di sya magpapaligaw.