• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Nba 2016-2017 Season! Let's Get It On!

Eddy Syet

i might be cheering for the Cavs tomorrow.. parang gusto ko ng game7 para more drama, mas intense hahaha

looking forward to a great game, kahit sino manalo basta wag lang tambak..

may the best team win!

If that happens...goin to game 7...cleveland might be getting their first NBA championship.....

ayun na! wish granted! hahaha

game 7 on Monday! wooohoooo!!!

(go Spurs!)

i might be cheering for the Cavs tomorrow.. parang gusto ko ng game7 para more drama, mas intense hahaha

looking forward to a great game, kahit sino manalo basta wag lang tambak..

may the best team win!

Lebron to my surprise went nuts again in Game 6. Then comes this out of the blue emotion after the block on Curry he stares him down and trash talks. pretty rare for a guy who doesn't or hasn't talked trash in his career.

Maybe its a statement or a reaction telling the world, Who's really and still is the BEST Player in the NBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9hNrRxEf9E

Edited by hahnz

Hoping Steph wont be suspended for the next game for throwing mouthguard at a fan. Haslem of Miami Heat was suspended in a playoff game before for throwing his mouth piece.

nde naman siguro papi.. Steph threw his mouthpiece due to frustration (mukhang accident lang at natamaan yung fan)

yung kay Haslem (and Amir Johnson in the vid), frustrated din sila pero yung bato nila ng mouthpiece papunta sa referee :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rdeu7o2H3o

I'm glad na 3-3 na yung series. Na-expose na yung weakness ng GSW. If they don't hit 3's they are done. Unless maging agressive sila attacking the basket tingin ko mahihirapan talaga silang manalo sa Cavs.

they live by the 3 and they die by the 3. low percentage pa rin ang 3 pt shot. kung dyan lang sila mabubuhay mahihirapan silang manalo ulit.

I'm glad na 3-3 na yung series. Na-expose na yung weakness ng GSW. If they don't hit 3's they are done. Unless maging agressive sila attacking the basket tingin ko mahihirapan talaga silang manalo sa Cavs.

Matagal nang nakikita ang weaknesses ng warriors sa offense and defense but only the cavs have exploited those chinks in the armour... And not at a more opportune time.