• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Nba 2016-2017 Season! Let's Get It On!

Eddy Syet

Napanood ko iyang world series ng indians vs braves. It was painful to watch all the 9 innings of a game as I was rooting for the indians then. Unfortunately this time, Warriors ako kakampi. Pero I wish LeBron well and will not be surprised if they win it all.

The Cavs haven't won a championship as a franchise since they came to the league in 1973. Cleveland as a city last won a championship over 50 years ago and that's from all 3 major sports teams they have put together. I don't really see them winning against the Warriors. They don't have enough players who are a good matchup for the Warriors unlike the OKC THunder. THey will exploit Kevin Love's defense everytime and that's always been Love's problem. His defense. Lebron is good but he can't handle it all by himself. As much as i want an underdog to win and it would mean so much to Cleveland, it doesn't seem likely to happen.

The Cavs haven't won a championship as a franchise since they came to the league in 1973. Cleveland as a city last won a championship over 50 years ago and that's from all 3 major sports teams they have put together. I don't really see them winning against the Warriors. They don't have enough players who are a good matchup for the Warriors unlike the OKC THunder. THey will exploit Kevin Love's defense everytime and that's always been Love's problem. His defense. Lebron is good but he can't handle it all by himself. As much as i want an underdog to win and it would mean so much to Cleveland, it doesn't seem likely to happen.

Sad history for Cleveland then. I am "watching" the replay right now and it is not even worth my time. The Cavs are playing uninspired ball and they are not acting like they want a ring. I am not taking anything away from the Warriors but this game is not even worth my time. Hopefully this does not set the tone for the rest of the series, otherwise we will have another lakers vs nets.

Sad history for Cleveland then. I am "watching" the replay right now and it is not even worth my time. The Cavs are playing uninspired ball and they are not acting like they want a ring. I am not taking anything away from the Warriors but this game is not even worth my time. Hopefully this does not set the tone for the rest of the series, otherwise we will have another lakers vs nets.

That's why the city took it really hard when Lebron left them years ago, because Cleveland felt that since he was one of their own, Lebron being from Ohio that he was going to make the city proud by bringing them their first NBA Championship. There's a couple of things that he did wrong when he left. and it was how he left that really made a lot of fans hate him, it was his decision to televise his decision and make it a media circus and when he came to Miami, they did this introductory party where he, Wade and Bosh came out and Lebron was proclaiming that they would win "not 5, not 6, not 7 etc.. championships". Clevelanders felt betrayed by all these things that Lebron did and that's why you saw fans burning his jersey. I've never seen a player who left a city with that kind of an effect where a fan would burn his jersey because he left.

A lot of players get traded and sign as free agents with different teams but i've never seen fans go out of their way to burn or show disgust with a player they loved.

When Lebron came back, Cleveland felt that they would finally get the chance that they were looking for. and they see that Lebron would make it come true for them.

That's why the city took it really hard when Lebron left them years ago, because Cleveland felt that since he was one of their own, Lebron being from Ohio that he was going to make the city proud by bringing them their first NBA Championship. There's a couple of things that he did wrong when he left. and it was how he left that really made a lot of fans hate him, it was his decision to televise his decision and make it a media circus and when he came to Miami, they did this introductory party where he, Wade and Bosh came out and Lebron was proclaiming that they would win "not 5, not 6, not 7 etc.. championships". Clevelanders felt betrayed by all these things that Lebron did and that's why you saw fans burning his jersey. I've never seen a player who left a city with that kind of an effect where a fan would burn his jersey because he left.

A lot of players get traded and sign as free agents with different teams but i've never seen fans go out of their way to burn or show disgust with a player they loved.

When Lebron came back, Cleveland felt that they would finally get the chance that they were looking for. and they see that Lebron would make it come true for them.

Hahaha burning the jersey is a little too extreme. Just hate on the guy since they have a valid reason. But people need to move on. He came back and he is trying to keep his promise to bring home a trophy.

Hahaha burning the jersey is a little too extreme. Just hate on the guy since they have a valid reason. But people need to move on. He came back and he is trying to keep his promise to bring home a trophy.

the burning of any lebron james merchandise, which includes t-shirts, jerseys even some shoes were highly documented and publicized on TV. you can search the old videos on youtube. it wasn't just limited to the burning, grown up men were crying, some were angry and said they hoped he doesn't win a championship. it was brutal to see. but i liked that fans took their sports real serious because cleveland is one of those cities that is considered a sports town. fans take their sports seriously.

i like the passion. you think burning jerseys is extreme. let me tell you a story. i was there during game 6 of the nba finals in 2008 when boston beat the lakers. do you know how crazy boston fans are? we were making our way outside TD garden and we happen to see the lakers team bus driving away from the visitors parking lot and i see boston fans surrounding the bus and slamming their hands on the bus banging it and throwing some tomatoes on the windshield screaming "boston celtics" "kobe sucks" and whatever you can think of. the bus was still ok but it was slow getting to main street because of the people all over the bus.

if you want another extreme. try the malice at the palace where detroit fans started a fight with ron artest and the whole indiana pacers team. those are the more crazier sports fans from the motor city.

but going back to Cleveland. unless the Cavs wins a game on the road this series will be short. They still can't figure out the small lineup of the Warriors. they were able to contain and limit curry and thompson. but they just didn't guard livingston and the other bench guys from the warriors.

the burning of any lebron james merchandise, which includes t-shirts, jerseys even some shoes were highly documented and publicized on TV. you can search the old videos on youtube. it wasn't just limited to the burning, grown up men were crying, some were angry and said they hoped he doesn't win a championship. it was brutal to see. but i liked that fans took their sports real serious because cleveland is one of those cities that is considered a sports town. fans take their sports seriously.

i like the passion. you think burning jerseys is extreme. let me tell you a story. i was there during game 6 of the nba finals in 2008 when boston beat the lakers. do you know how crazy boston fans are? we were making our way outside TD garden and we happen to see the lakers team bus driving away from the visitors parking lot and i see boston fans surrounding the bus and slamming their hands on the bus banging it and throwing some tomatoes on the windshield screaming "boston celtics" "kobe sucks" and whatever you can think of. the bus was still ok but it was slow getting to main street because of the people all over the bus.

if you want another extreme. try the malice at the palace where detroit fans started a fight with ron artest and the whole indiana pacers team. those are the more crazier sports fans from the motor city.

but going back to Cleveland. unless the Cavs wins a game on the road this series will be short. They still can't figure out the small lineup of the Warriors. they were able to contain and limit curry and thompson. but they just didn't guard livingston and the other bench guys from the warriors.

People do crazy sh!t for the sport and I believe that what happened on both occasions does not represent basketball. People can get seriously hurt. Hopefully that does not happen this time around when the 2016 finals is over. Handshake and congratulations tapos celebtation. No need to taunt or talk smack on the losers.

This was the story of game 3. In this dead ball situation where a foul was called. Curry who has been struggling to get going in the game, picks up the ball and tries to dunk the ball in order to not only get a good rhythm but also get himself mentally going by getting a good dunk, but Lebron jumps with him to block the shot. Lebron didn't really need to block the shot since it won't count anyway but he wanted to make a statement by doing that, letting Curry know that, "uh uh, you're not gonna get going in this game and you're in Cleveland, i'm not letting you do that here"

Curry was left with an astonished and puzzled look on his face. While Cleveland fans could only interpret it as a diss on Curry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUmkorc5IZ0