• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Playstation 4

L A D Y R E D

Finished Titanfall 2's campaign in 2 nights lol. As expected, campaign on shooter games are short. But Titanfall 2's campaign was short but fun.

===

Bought Persona 5 last Friday. 2 nights later I'm hooked. The freaking soundtrack is awesome plus the animation and UI is fantastic.

Finished Titanfall 2's campaign in 2 nights lol. As expected, campaign on shooter games are short. But Titanfall 2's campaign was short but fun.

===

Bought Persona 5 last Friday. 2 nights later I'm hooked. The freaking soundtrack is awesome plus the animation and UI is fantastic.

Best soundtrack imo for the persona series is Persona 3. still love listening to the sounds from that game :)

meron din bang nag-aabang ng death stranding dito bukod sa kin?

ako! after nila iannounce ung cancellation ng silent hill ng kojima productions and then they announced this inaantay ko na agad eh haha

meron pala anime yung persona 5, isang episode lang sya pero enjoy panoorin lalo na pag natapos mo na yung game.

Wala masyado spoilers pero mas maganda kung medyo nakalayo ka na ng konti sa mga palaces bago mo panoorin hehe...

mga gano kalayo ung recommended bago panoorin para wala spoilers? haha

Nier: Automata = GG

i think this is a good one too. I was debating on whether to buy this or persona 5.

Probably after I finish persona 5...

Glad to know too that Call of Duty is going back to its roots...WWII wooohoo!

Oh and destiny 2 is right around the corner...