Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

I'm happy things turned out the way we hoped it would be for our activity today.

Things turned out okay after days of endless stress and anxiety. It boiled down to 60 minutes of breathless

sitting down opening, reviewing, and announcing the contents of each envelope.

There were a few minor hitches that I saw for my self. Fortunately, it wasn't noticed by observers and other reviewers.

In this particular sense, I am okay.

But it doesn't change the fact that I am sick and tired of the senseless abuse and tirades of someone (or at least two of them)

higher up who keep on maligning my very existence to their tasteless appetite.

I am critically wounded from their endless accusations and damning insinuations that I am neither this or that.....that I should

conform to their demands even if such is a personal decision that only I can make.

I want to break free of this earthly bond that I am stuck with and be free from the tyranny that currently oppresses me and my colleagues.

Relief is only through glimpses and smacks from my precious, although she too is bound by her own set of aches and worries.

Ahhh....this life......full of passion and pain.....