Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

How am I today? Well, it depends on the time of day...

1) I was especially perky this morning before I went to work.

2) From 9-11, my "harrassed ass" level started going up, so my smile slowly but surely turned into a "you want trouble, you found it" smirk.

3) 12 noon-1:30pm, my blood pressure started going down, and I was again starting to feel good.

4) 2:00 - 5:00, I had a staff meeting, and my BP went up to 170/110. Time to call it a day...

5) Since, 5:30 till now (about 8pm) I'm laughing my heart out on the topics here in MTC. Nice way to end the day, believe me...:)

Overall, it was a pretty good day for me...:mtc:

PEACE!!! :D

it's 134am and it's my birthday..... the rain is pouring in buckets, nay drumfuls, the wind is howling..... I am staring outside my window across at the beautiful night ...... I feel sooooo happy for the first time in a looooonnnnnggg time.... :blush:

my body is still "weak". my mind still messed up,heart still torn but hopefully healing.............all else is generally ok.......livable and hopefully will be normal soon....still on the plan by the letter.............got a lot to deal with..past creeping up on me..............time to solve it one by one....as soon as my body is "healing" as well.............still so tired.......... :cry: