Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

i'm so depressed today...

one month ago na yun eh...kala ko naayos ko ung problema...

ngayon bumabalik sya...di pa pala ayos..kung klan and2 na ulit tong hayup kong kasama...

sana maayos sya tom....

(sensya na po ha...lam ko di nyo maiintindihan pinagsasasabi ko...gusto ko lang maglabas ng nararamdaman....)

kinda feeling wonderful today...medyo ok na ung problem about yesterday...

this bird is teasing me again...no more play..dyeta na hanggang weekend para may itagal sa laban...

funny...i'm thinking of my somebody when i'm inside the bird...think something's wrong with me...

Oh...I am so tired...so tired...i was walking the whole day!

Well, early morning the sun was proudly shining and now in the afternoon it was raining!

Ugh! Who would not get sick on this changing weather?!

But I enjoyed walking and observing people...its my way of therapy.

I still love the sun because i've just had a storm inside me...but the season is now calm...

its true there's always a rainbow after the rain.

Stressed. My eyes wouldn't shut until almost midnight.

Then I had a nightmare and awoke myself shouting AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Got up before 5am to wash the car.....and the neighbor's as well.

Cleaned the yard of cigarette butts (damn female neighbors who are like capre's when they smoke), then they just throw away the leftover butts on the garage floor.

Got into the office quarter before eight.

Now online.

Ahhhhh......i should be working on that presentation that is due on Monday.......

Emcee pa ako sa isang event sa Enchanted Kingdom this afternoon......have to leave by lunch time......

Mataas pa bp ko. 160/140. Uminom naman na ako ng maintenance ko?

I asked one of our utility clerks to buy me a bottle of Cobra energy drink. Maybe that could help (get me dead).

-------------------------

I enrolled in a private gym session here in the office. I was given a schedule Tues & Thurs.

I got a part time job in Ortigas. Training starts next Thursday and every tuesdays and thursdays thereafter.

What am I to do? They are in total conflict with each other.

Which should I choose? Extra income or getting fit? (as if naman)

Life is really stressful these days......especially without her around.

Yesterday's event at Enchanted Kingdom turned out to be successful. I received some verbal commendations from officials and even from the EK President congratulating me for the good work that I did in hosting the ceremonies. The children (kaya nga nasa Enchanted Kingdom eh) were all happy. There were about 200 of them. That was okay, I think.

Even the Nestle representative was impressed. Oh I hope they get me into one of those ads in the future along with Japoy Lizardo. He he.

Today, I feel a bit relieved as I have completed the initial presentation that is due on Monday. Now all I need are the figures from the Accounting Office.

As to the other side of me......that has been pronounced above.

My next hurdle: An organizational meeting with a high-ranking Senator at 10am on Monday at Hotel Sofitel. What shall I tell him? :unsure: