Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

Ei..good for you sweetpsyche!  :)

Hope that we all get infected with your positivism...

I will have a good day today! I will have a good day today!  :P

hehehehehe :D

i hope so too sir...

hope this attitude spreads like a wildfire..

para lahat masaya!!! :blush:

Positive Thinker wow ....

Hmm ... sana pumayat ako ... sana pumayat ako ...

Mali ... kaya ko yan ... kaya ko yan ...

guys i need your help!!

well a friend of mine wrote his first book ever... soon it will hit the shelves but not yet... lets wait when it would be...

thus im asking for your help to support him and his book. he is a filipino by the way. a young filipino writer.

im posting the site where few chapters of that book could be read. you can read a part of the book to give you a glimpse as to what it is all about.

it is a great book by the way... i am confident that you will like it too. err infact like is an understatement.. i will bet you will LOVE that book. and that it is worth your money and time..

Orange is a novel, a modern day love story of two very distinct personalities - Archie and Anna. It is written in a shifting first person point-of-view. Some chapters are narrated through Archies's eyes, and others, through Anna's

It speaks of youthful idealism and disillusionment, hopeful dreams and harsh realities. It mirrors how the typical youth of today struggle and strive to find purpose and meaning in their lives. Orange is also a discovery of life issues that directly or indirectly affect the Filipino youth, such as politics, radical extremist ideologies, drugs, smoking, sex, abortion, and religious faith.

visit the site to learn more about it.... http://www.orange.com.ph

Guest fhm slut
guys i need your help!!

well a friend of mine wrote his first book ever... soon it will hit the shelves but not yet... lets wait when it would be...

thus im asking for your help to support him and his book. he is a filipino by the way. a young filipino writer.

im posting the site where few chapters of that book could be read. you can read a part of the book to give you a glimpse as to what it is all about.

it is a great book by the way... i am confident that you will like it too. err infact like is an understatement.. i will bet you will LOVE that book. and that it is worth your money and time..

Orange is a novel, a modern day love story of two very distinct personalities - Archie and Anna. It is written in a shifting first person point-of-view. Some chapters are narrated through Archies's eyes, and others, through Anna's

It speaks of youthful idealism and disillusionment, hopeful dreams and harsh realities. It mirrors how the typical youth of today struggle and strive to find purpose and meaning in their lives. Orange is also a discovery of life issues that directly or indirectly affect the Filipino youth, such as politics, radical extremist ideologies, drugs, smoking, sex, abortion, and religious faith.

It sounds interesting...

guys i need your help!!

Ok..i'm gonna take a peep at it...i like books...

I'm feeling great today....sana...kayo rin... :lol:

MAPAGHIGANTI: Thank you po.... lol inom nanaman? hehe..

ok tell your brother pati na rin iba mo pang mga brother about it ok?!! :D

FHM_SLUT: yes it really is... spread the word!!

BROKEN_ARROW: thank you.. please do check it out.. it is worth it believe me.. :D

i'll inform u guys when it would be release ok?!! thank you po...