Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

Confused ... over what's to happen for me regarding my career ... in the next months!

Saddened ... about how JDGH is feeling.

Furious and Alarmed ... He should judge me for something, and not clearing things.

Concerned ... things arent exactly working out with ...

Edited by barenaked

I feel hopeful today. I am hopeful about my pursuit of mathematics. I am hopeful about a chance for romance. I am excited about my move to the Philippines in August. I am happy that my relationship with my parents is getting better, and that their lives are improving.

But, I am anxious. I am worried that my parents will not be able to take care of themselves since they are aging. I am worried they will face difficult problems in the next few years. I am having a crisis of meaning in my life, but it is not bothering me to much today.

my temper had just been put to test...by a man who claims to be a gentleman when all the while...his actions give him away.. a total assh*le!... :grr: ...like i said ...my temper had just been put to a test...and i lost it...i'm kinda sad and upset at the same timepost-90475-1149516146.gif

Oh, sis!

I can somewhat relate to this ...

Met someone for an EB ... have seen his pic already (it's included in his signature). I say that I'm hungry. I choose the resto ... we share a dish. When the bill arrives, he doesnt even gesture to share pay for it!

Good thing, I had emergency money on me.

I took a leave from MTC for about a week and even had my room closed. Also, requested to unregister my handle. Good thing the moderator didnt. ;-)

There are A**holes here, definitely!

Hope you're better now ...

my temper had just been put to test...by a man who claims to be a gentleman when all the while...his actions give him away.. a total assh*le!... :grr: ...like i said ...my temper had just been put to a test...and i lost it...i'm kinda sad and upset at the same timepost-90475-1149516146.gif

Oh, sis!

I can somewhat relate to this ...

Met someone for an EB ... have seen his pic already (it's included in his signature).  I say that I'm hungry.  I choose the resto ... we share a dish.  When the bill arrives, he doesnt even gesture to share pay for it!

Good thing, I had emergency money on me.

I took a leave from MTC for about a week and even had my room closed.  Also, requested to unregister my handle.  Good thing the moderator didnt.  ;-)

There are A**holes here, definitely!

Hope you're better now ...

Definitely can relate to this ladies. I thought I was careful and selective in who I befriend with especially here in MTC. From the get go, I've always said I was never game for anything. Then

I've met some guys na I thought were nice and gentleman enough...tapos at the end lumalabas din ang kamanyakan. Very disappointed that they were't the nice guys that I thought they were...iniba lang

nila ang approach nila. So deleted them out from my ym and friendsters. I'm more guarded and selective now. Seriously, wala na bang totoo gentlemen out there na walang pakay kundi yung sex.

Wish we women can compile a list of these a$$holes and publish their names so other women can stay away from them. I've had a few friends that told me of such bad experiences with them...mga bastos na manyak , mandurugas pa...tsk..tsk..tsk...so sad!

To avoid being OT; Doing better now that I found out what kinda of person these guys are. Hope you ladies are doing much better too.

Edited by hottlipss

Definitely can relate to this ladies. I thought I was careful and selective in who I befriend with especially here in MTC. From the get go, I've always said I was never game for anything. Then

I've met some guys na I thought were nice and gentleman enough...tapos at the end lumalabas din ang kamanyakan. Very disappointed that they were't the nice guys that I thought they were...iniba lang

nila ang approach nila. So deleted them out from my ym and friendsters. I'm more guarded and selective now. Seriously, wala na bang totoo gentlemen out there na walang pakay kundi yung sex.

Wish we women can compile a list of these a$$holes and publish their names so other women can stay away from them. I've had a few friends that told me of such  bad experiences with them...mga bastos na manyak , mandurugas pa...tsk..tsk..tsk...so sad!

To avoid being OT; Doing better now that I found out what kinda of person these guys are. Hope you ladies are doing much better too.

Yes ... after one or two meetings, their true colors CUM out. But then, it really depends why we WOMEN set out to meet up with them in the 1st place.

I admit that I do meet the MEN with the possibility of "going there" but still this isnt even a SURE thing upon the initial meeting.

Certain criterion have to be met:

* overall appearance - am somewhat attracted/interested

* connecting with the person - banter-wise and also enjoying their company

* we both know what's the "deal" ... esp. should he be attached or married

I REALLY should pester Macy about the Sorority thread where MTC WOMEN can do such ... exchanging of info and horror/sob stories. She did mention that you'd have to be included and access will be granted. Just not sure if this is still true with this new setup of the site.

Lemme share my POV on this.

We're in MTC. It advertises itself as Manila's Premiere Adult Online Community. Let us not be surprised if they think we're game.

We do make posts that would fry the brains off these blokes, right? So why do we get mad when they act like the unthinking dickheads they are and ask us to make good on our posts?

Now, we can minimize the collateral damage. Let us not flirt if we know we wouldn't be doing anything remotely sexual with them. Wag nating sakyan ang mga pahaging nila. The ones who say they wanna meet us, ignore them, wag na sagutin yung posts nila ng "yes, i wanna meet u too" kung di naman tutuo. Let their actions speak for themselves. Pag may ginawa sila towards that end, good, pag wala, let them stew in their own juices.

We dont have to play with them all. We only have to select who will be on our team. We audition, conduct try-outs if u may. Those who don't make the grade, let others have them. We wouldn't have anything to do with them.

It also pays to be unequivocal about what what we want and what they want, para walang crossed signals. In fairness, I haven't met anyone naman from MTC who didn't foot the bill... be it lunch or dinner or coffee or what. And what's best, they haven't made me feel na because they treated me, I have to pay them back in kind. I have a good feel for "nice guys" and they almost always turn out to be that.

As for the HALL OF SHAME hotlipps proposed: I'm all for it!

I-identify yung DOM na nambuntis ng kawawang PSP! Kilalanin ang nagpalibre kay barenaked! Alamin kung sino ang ayaw akong pababain ng kotse hangga't di ko siya bino-blow job!

I guess we should be MORE responsible w/ our posts. Yet ... we ALL have that NAUGHTY side of us. For me, MTC allows me to express a part of myself I dont SHARE with most of the people I CUM in contact with ... esp. with work, family, friends (only some) and orgs. I'm a member of.

True about "sifting thru" the MEN who send us PM. I do my own selection process.

Maybe I should pick up a thing or two from you, sis!

So far, some do EXPECT even a kiss just coz they paid for the meal/drink. Cors, I dont oblige ... unless I *do* like him. Otherwise ... BLECH! No way, will I let their slimy lips on mine.

Hmm ... wonder where we can start a thread like that. ;-) Care to start, lyssaHOT?

been having sleepless nights due to my workload.

nonetheless, m happy. giggly even.

i've been given reasons to smile.

==============================

Life is too short ...

to wake up in the morning with regrets.

So love the people who treat you right,

forget about the ones who dont,

and believe that everything happens for a reason.

Know a good thing when you see it

and dont let it slip away.

If you get a chance, take it.

If it changes your life, let it.

Nobody said it will be easy,

they just said it will be WORTH it.