Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

Happy ... grateful! ;-)

Getting my pay credited to my ATM despite submitting the timesheet it a few days later than expected. Being new to the headhunter/contractor setup can be confusing.

Good that they thought of giving me my two weeks worth of work today ... instead of waiting for the next payday. Not my fault anyway of the wrong information given me.

Basta ... salamat po, Ms Eyyen! ;-)

Guest event_horizon

for a change, i will only focus on what i am feeling......

life as it is today, for me, sucks.... no, i take that back, it sucks big time... i am not exactly sure why but i have some ideas as to why it is so...

it is probably fall off of what i recently did... or rather, allowed to happen... even if i knew it was not supposed to happen.. i don't regret doing it... it is just that these are the consequences that i have to deal with..

ewan ko ba naman.. bakit ba ako nagpadala.. i should have known better that it would not work out the way it was thought to given that it was not really there to begin with...

i guess i am not making any sense but that is how my life is right now..

at least now i know never ever listen to people, who may be doing it in good faith, to convince you to do things you know goes against something you believe in.... i am not saying it is right or wrong... i am also not saying i should be close0minded... it is just that there are times (most) that they do not know better why things are.....

so please just let them be....

live and let live....