Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

I feel irate and i want to screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

I think my period is coming and i feel like opening the earth and let those who piss me ( i.e. my officemates and my boss) be swallowed alive.

s**t. baka masira ang winning streak ko sa trabaho. actually its a personal winning streak kasi nde naman acknowledged sa office e.

Guest simply_tinA

ang ganda ng araw ko~! ~ :boo: :boo: :boo: batet kaya??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D ~! @~ PAKIZ NA LANG SA LAHAT!~ HEHHheheh :* :* :* :cool: :mtc: *macy *chunky *swit :wub: :wub:

TOUCHED... because a friend gave me some stuff he made just for me, because he loves me and supposedly because he considers me a really good friend

WORRIED... that same friend might not be as happy as I believe he can be, and that he'd continue with his self-fulfilling prophecies of alone-ness

HAPPY.... that am really loved by friends and that I have friends i really love...

GRATEFUL.... that after a while, i really learned that I can endure and that i really have worth :)