Musta? How Are You Today? Happy? Sad? etc.

I had a weird day... I dunno how or what to feel about it. It's just weird all over.

It's when a past came back and just suddenly dropped his plan on your lap.

My ex sent me a message in Messenger. Checking how I was. I answered, short and on point.

Then he sent me a tarpaulin print. His wife has passed already. I'm sure it's not a joke, right?

I asked how his kid was coping. He said his kid was devastated. I told him to stay by his boy's side and help him out specially now...

What came next was so insensitive and selfish of him.

He wants to get back with me. He was asking for another chance to get back with me. I firmly told him to stop and said that it's all in the past now. He insisted that he'd be back for me, just like he said before. Again, I told him that we've lived our own lives now and both have moved on.

He was insisting again that he hasn't moved on and that was the reason why he's coming back for me. And he even added that this time there won't be any complications. The fudge?!?!?!

That moment I started hating him again. What does he think of me...? Just like that, in a snap, I'd get back with him? I'm not his property that he can just take back that easily.

Just another insensitive being ruining a day.