Who, What Made you SAD today???

On 10/27/2023 at 1:03 PM, courtesanhunter said:

may never be able to return to the industry. drastic change sa health condition. mukhang hindi na ako hahayaan na makagamit pa ng supplement.

sorry to hear this sir. if di man kayo makakabalik, we still thank you for your contributions in this forum. pero siyempre much better if lalakas pa ulit kayo.

• Like (+1) 1
11 hours ago, BaileyG said:

Super long weekend’s about to get cut short today. Need to visit sites.🙁

apir sa nagtatrabaho bigla on holidays.

-------

3 hours ago, elmaestro said:

cant get what i want in life which is to be happy and say im living a fulfilled life. i feel i dont have any other purpose in life except to stay alive and wait for the day i die

many of us are living like that. find a new hobby. makes you forget those thoughts (panandalian). it is when there is silence that you'll remember those feelings again (kaya i use music a lot).

-------

on the topic: nasunog yung niluluto ko. akala ko naset ko timer. di pala. hahaha! pancit canton evening muna.

3 hours ago, bbmacdo said:

apir sa nagtatrabaho bigla on holidays.

-------

many of us are living like that. find a new hobby. makes you forget those thoughts (panandalian). it is when there is silence that you'll remember those feelings again (kaya i use music a lot).

-------

on the topic: nasunog yung niluluto ko. akala ko naset ko timer. di pala. hahaha! pancit canton evening muna.

Kunwari lang ako malungkot pala, biglang side quest w/ a fave after problematic site inspections earlier today.

Eto tuloy, pauwi palang ako ulit sa expressway.😅