Who, What Made you SAD today???

25 minutes ago, Animatrix said:

I badly miss my All Spark @Jane of TVS

This Dec has been hectic and it will be until 22nd, last booking i had was Nov 30 and hindi pa siya yon. Hope i can find time before and after xmas.

sabi nga nila.. if there's a will, there's a way.

----------

off to a busy week next week (except Thursday dahil may AAA2023 sa pinas). last minute tasks to be done before heading to vacation outside metro (i think)

13 hours ago, bbmacdo said:

sabi nga nila.. if there's a will, there's a way.

----------

off to a busy week next week (except Thursday dahil may AAA2023 sa pinas). last minute tasks to be done before heading to vacation outside metro (i think)

There is a way na next week haha. Something to look to forward next week.

Edited by Animatrix
  • Winner! (+1) 1

Realized last night that I have a TOTGA. I always knew she was a catch. Was never able to avail her services when she was working for a Spa - when I was ready to meet her, she told me she had already left. However, she said she would still meet me if I wanted and so we did every two weeks from September 2022 to early March 2023.

By December, I gave her all the indications that I liked her and that I wanted to be with her. She rejected me before Christmas and I kept thinking of her through the first week of January. All I kept thinking was how I wanted to be with her. We continued to see each other until March 2023.

Over lunch, she told me she could not see me as a guest anymore as she looked at me differently already. That was the last time we saw each other, as she saw me meet an 18 yo girl. No replies to date in TG and Viber.

Hope you are well, my lover, my friend.