Dc And Marvel Universe

Naku. Pati sa Avengers meron silang plano? Wag naman sana sabay-sabay. Yun lang naman para ma-accomodate natin ang lahat. Well, last year was kinda slow for me, I really did not get a lot of titles from Marvel and DC except for the real flagship/important storylines. Ngayon, it looks like I would be getting a lot.

I've decided to discontinue Daytripper (I only took the first issue) na nga kasi I have plans of getting a lot in the coming months. Here are my pulls for this week:

Joe The Barbarian #1

Uncanny X-Men #520

Incorruptible #2

RASL #6

Deadpool #7

Well, here it is...All the Avenger (Mighty Avengers, Avengers: The Initiative, Dark Avengers & New Avengers) titles end when Siege comes to a conclusion. But we all know that they're planning something bigger after cancelling these titles. Maybe they'll do a Brand New Dayish thing like an Avengers title that is thrice a month or even a weekly issue. :boo:

Siege Ends the Avengers

^ I read the article. I might be getting all the issues where they end the Avengers titles. And will definitely get all the #1's and choose from there. Andito kasi flagship title ng Marvel eh. Kung ano yung papalit sa New Avengers, yun ang talagang kukunin ko. Sa tingin ko, tama ka din, weekly or bi-monthly ang labas ng Avengers titles.

===

I got this yesterday.. My Spidey PaperWeight Busts are now complete.. :thumbsupsmiley:

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss281/revi0712/Comic%20Book%20Related%20Hero%20Clix%20and%20Figures/Picture1302.jpg

weekly issue? that's kinda hard i think, but bi-monthly, pwede pa., me rin, revi, kukunin ko papalit nyan. siguro, lalabas nyan 2 titles, if you account the writers on the books. Revi, anu ung cards nyan sa likod ni venom, meron din me ganyan na class pero nasa states, may isa me, herb williams rookie dyan eh. hehehehe

haha.. Herb Williams.. Graded 86-87 Fleer RC's yan ni Charles Barkley and Hakeem Olajuwon. For sale din, from you know who.. Reserved na yung Olajuwon.. Sayang nga at bumili ako ng ganito na raw Karl Malone, hindi ko naman alam na madami sa States na ganyan. Dami pa daw parating eh.

haha.. Herb Williams.. Graded 86-87 Fleer RC's yan ni Charles Barkley and Hakeem Olajuwon. For sale din, from you know who.. Reserved na yung Olajuwon.. Sayang nga at bumili ako ng ganito na raw Karl Malone, hindi ko naman alam na madami sa States na ganyan. Dami pa daw parating eh.

revi! charlie to bro. aka modji_man. dating moderator dun sa unang site sa nbacards. :)

musta na bro? stop collecting cards na eh. :(

revi! charlie to bro. aka modji_man. dating moderator dun sa unang site sa nbacards. :)

musta na bro? stop collecting cards na eh. :(

Eto, tol, moderator naman dun sa bagong site. Kakatapos lang namin na ayusin yung away/dispute ng 2 myembro. haha.. You shouldn't have stopped, bro. Magaganda na mga Rasheed's mo eh. :) Eto ang proof na may iba pa akong hobbies, bro.. Comics and girls. nyahaha..

My pulls for this week:

Batman And Robin #7

Green Lantern #50

Superman: Secret Origin #4

Chew #8

Captain America: Reborn #6

Kick Ass #8

New Avengers #61

Irredeemable #10

Archie #605

Echo #19

GL Pinback Button Set (Who amongst the faithful is planning to get this? -haha!)

Edited by revi
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The annual Komikon will be in bayanihan Center along Pioneer on October 27. If you want to experience the local comic books, drop on by. There are also sellers of US comics and indie comics on that convention, though the focus is on local comic book artists. Google "Komikon 2012" for more details.

Used to be, a lot of comics and graphic novels were sold during the annual Toycon in Megamall, but this year, the pickings were slim. Other times to try for deals: Free Comic Book Day and Manila Book Fair.

Edited by green4tato
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...