• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Diet

limit niyo sa 1,200 cal or 1,500 cal per day. guaranteed weight loss of 2-3 lbs a week

Hmmmm if you ask me this is not a good idea.

With that amount of calorie (lalo kung lalake), hihina ka naman ng sobra. Di rin maganda na masyadong mabilis yung pagbaba mo ng timbang, unless you are morbidly obese or nasa reality show ka. At that rate, lagi kang mahihilo naman nyan. Isa pa, this is one sure way to make you feel deprived, and once burnt out ka na, kakain ka lang ulit ng madami.

Ang turo sakin, kelangan talaga patience dito. It took years of bad habits that accumulated your weight, so it will also take some time to lose it. Lose it slow, so your body properly adapts to it and you don't risk health complications. If di ka naman athlete o celebrity, you should have plenty of time.

If tama na yung kaha ng katawan mo, minsan ok din na you stay in that weight. The Idea is to lose fat and gain muscle naman in the first place.

CHOOSE what you eat. Its not so much about LESSENING it. Starving yourself will only make you give up on any diet program you choose. Learning how to shop and prep your own meals can also be helpful. Read the nutrition label of any prepared food you purchase.

Diet is not about eating less, its about eating right. Si pacquiao nga isang bandehadong kanin inuubos sa isang kainan pag on training sya. Eat more of the foods that help you gain muscle and burn fat. That way you don't feel hungry and deprived.

how about paleo diet, anyone who tried this ??thanks in advance

all diets work, especially if they make you eat less. the thing is, most diets also do not work because you end up starving or not enjoying what you eat that you end up going back to your old, unhealthy eating lifestyle.

in my experience, the only thing you should watch out for are "trigger foods" - you know, the type of stuff where you completely devour, and you don't even notice it. they are usually different for each individual, but in my informal interviews, here are the stuff i noticed:

-rice/bread/pasta

-sweetened drinks

-fried food

-chips, popcorn, even peanuts

-ice cream

-chocolate

-cheese cake

-stuff with a lot of cheese (i.e. pizza)

all diets work, especially if they make you eat less. the thing is, most diets also do not work because you end up starving or not enjoying what you eat that you end up going back to your old, unhealthy eating lifestyle.

in my experience, the only thing you should watch out for are "trigger foods" - you know, the type of stuff where you completely devour, and you don't even notice it. they are usually different for each individual, but in my informal interviews, here are the stuff i noticed:

-rice/bread/pasta

-sweetened drinks

-fried food

-chips, popcorn, even peanuts

-ice cream

-chocolate

-cheese cake

-stuff with a lot of cheese (i.e. pizza)

thanks for the info sir .. you mention rice/bread/pasta, how about wheaten bread and brown rice and whole grain pasta?

intermittent fasting works if u limit calorie intake when you eat.

best ive seen are Slow Carb ( lots of water, no starch substitute beans/legumes for rice, bread etc, high protein high fiber, no sugars 6 days a week then one cheat day)

and tracking macros ( they have apps for this )

Edited by denimhead

intermittent fasting works if u limit calorie intake when you eat.

best ive seen are Slow Carb ( lots of water, no starch substitute beans/legumes for rice, bread etc, high protein high fiber, no sugars 6 days a week then one cheat day)

and tracking macros ( they have apps for this )

In my case, I have not been consciously limiting my calorie intake.

In fact, panay buffet kain ko ---- no restrictions on quantity nor on the type of food.