Do You Believe In Destiny?

Nope. For me, destiny is just a made up thing to justify conincidences that a person really wanted.

For example: Nameet mo yung taong gusto mo unexpectedly for a few times, dahil gusto mo yung taong yun iisipin mo destiny. Pero kapag hindi mo kilala and hindi ka attracted dun sa tao, kahit ilang beses mo mameet by conincidence, wala kang pakialam and hindi mo tatawaging destiny. lol

yup. looking back there have been incidents that have been life changing,

met my last ex at a dating site. I was onsite for about an hour . Walang prospects. Tas mag lo logout nako ( as in my cursor was on the log out button when a message popped .) Boom. Two weeks later we met up and a three hour tryst that turned into a nine hour marathon. After we parted ( I was on my way to a party ) nag text siya thanks for the wonderful time. I had so many orgasms I lost count. Two  days later we saw each other again and that turned into a three year relationship.

Before her , a friend of mine arranged a meetup with a few college girls at starbucks shangrila . It was my last stop in a long day and I seriously considered not going. But I did and met the girl who became my gf for 11 years.

and way way before  ... i got interviewed for a posting in Kuwait as creative director for a multinational ad agency. We wrangled over salary and benefits and the gap between my asking and their offer was just 150 USD . I stood firm and they took the offer off the table. Barely a month after .. Iraq invaded Kuwait.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe destiny is subjective but I personally believe in them. Some instances are too good to be coincidences and I believe in the saying "right place, right time" as well. I don't think you're put in a position where you aren't meant to be in. Everything happens for a reason and destiny is a part of it, too. 

• 2 weeks later...

yes. i believe in destiny or fate.
for me, it's the hand of God.
Our lives here are temporary.
Mahirap ma attach sa mundo. Kaya need talaga detach.
gawin lang kung ano ang okay at wag nang pasukin ang mga gusto lang.
Puro temptation dito, sisirain ka para maging misserable ang buhay mo.
Para sakin, talagang sisirain tayo ng ilalim. Duty nya yun.
Kaya pray lang. Malagpasan ang araw-araw. Onting saya, pwede na.
Number One. Pray... relate... you'll know what i mean 🙂

• 3 weeks later...

I'm probably thinking out loud here but even to this day, the people we meet at certain stages of our lives might mean something today or tomorrow. Some people come in the right place at the right time, while some come at times you least expect them to. Not all of them will stay nor have a significant part in your life in general, but meeting someone at a certain time period sure feels like destiny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes I do believe in fate or destiny.  Pero para sa akin, hindi ito parang yun sa Disney movie, or Romance Novel na kusa na lang darating sa iyo kahit wala ka gawin.

We are all called to serve a purpose higher than ourselves, and be rewarded for it. But before all that happens, before your destiny is revealed, you have to work hard to deserve it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...