• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

• 2 weeks later...
sir hingi po ako ng advice about sa sss contribution ko na naputol since pumasok na po ako sa government service. pwede ko po ba rin hulug hulugan yung sss ko, or pwede bang iwithraw ko na ang account ko sa sss? please help po. thanks in advance.

dude you can continue as a voluntary member. all you have to do is fill up sss receipt RS-5. check the voluntary box and wirte your choice of amount for your monthly contribution.

the sss doesn't allow refund or early withdrawal of contributions anymore.

:)

Is there any other link from which one can download the Circular 2008-003 (Revised Schedule of Payment of Contributions). I have been trying to download it since this morning and have come across several Trojan virus alerts in the attempt. :thumbsdownsmiley:

madam you can request it here thru email member_relations@sss.gov.ph

Sir 6 months na ko nagaantay ng ID ko wala pa din. Kanino pde i follow up yung ID and san din makakakuha ng update ng hulog ko sa SSS loan ng hindi pumupunta sa main office and since pagnagqquery ako online lagi na lng nagttimeout. Thanks!

dude paki dagdagan ang months ng pag-aantay mo kasi sira ulit ang machine for sss id processing. sir you can inqure about anything regarding sss matters thru this email address member_relations@sss.gov.ph

opo. if you still have a remaining balance you can avail of the salary loan condonation program. get a copy of the condonation form at the nearest sss branch. all you have to pay is the principal or remaining balance and the corresponding interest however after availing of this program you may not apply for another salary loan for the next two years even if you are qualified to do so.

the condonation program ends on april 2009.

Follow up question lang bossing.

If then i decided to pay the balance with interest, then I can apply for a salary loan?

nope. you're not allowed to apply for a salary loan within two years from the date of your last payment under the condonation program sir. :huh: :thumbsdownsmiley:

sir di na ko maga-avail ng condonation, babayaran ko na lang since 1/3 binayaran ko na. 2 years pa rin ako di pwede mag salaray loan?

I filed for a maternity benefit and submitted mat-2 along with the necessary documents around 2nd week of September. It's because I had a miscarriage. I happen to be unemployed since May that's why I had to take care of the filing of forms and following up for my benefit. How soon can I get my maternity benefit? Is it true that it should be within 45 days? Is the check gonna be sent to me by mail? Or do I have to go to SSS for follow up?

I was also advised by someone that I can get my maternity benefit for my first pregnancy with my first child. Apparently, I wasn't able to get anything then because I didn't know I was eligible because I resigned July 2003 and gave birth March 2004. I was asked to pass a certificate from my previous employer that I haven't claimed a maternity benefit for that pregnancy along with my certificate of employment. My problem is, that was way back 2003 when I resigned, so I'm not even sure if they will give me what I need for a maternity benefit. Besides, they didn't even know I was pregnant because when I resigned I had no idea I was conceiving. If ever, is there a substitute to the requirements being asked?

Thanks much!

Edited by saracrew

This might have already been answered previously, so I do apologize if it appears repetitious.

I applied for a salary load with the SSS which was granted in July of this year. Last September 30, I resigned from my job. I understand some employers allow for a continuation of loan deductions that were started with a previous employer. And some do not.

Assuming that my present employer does not allow it, how do I pay the loan on my own? Is there a specific office/window in the SSS which accepts such payments? And will I be obligated to pay a lump sum, or can I still continue with monthly payments?

Thank you.