SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

• 2 weeks later...

good day! pede po ba mag file ng Maternity leave kahit wala pa nung sss id..? meron palang kasi yung pink form..\

meron nang contribution yung partner for a year sa sss. pero sa ngayon wala na syang work. anu yung pedeng ilagay sa application ng card? voluntary po b o self empl0yed?// thanks

Boss,

Before I transferred to a new company I had a salary loan with SSS. When I cleared with my previous employer, they said that the payment cannot be continued anymore by my new employer and it will be up to me personally to settle it with SSS. When I last check, it was around 11k with interest. I was able to pay SSS partially and directly, right now I'm not working and I saw an ad about SSS doing some penalty condonation on loans. I'm assuming kasama sana salary loan ko, how does this work sir?

Thanks in advance ;)

Sir Izzecoh, ano na status ng SSS ID natin? March pko nag apply kc nawala ID ko. Last June pumunta ako ang sabi yung August 2007 nga daw eh wala pa din.

sorry super busy ang boss ko ngayon (izzecoh) so i'll try my best to answer your inquiries.

regarding sa sss id resume na ulit ang pag-process. nagkaroon talaga ng problem regarding sa production. as of now all thumbs up and as of today november 2007 ang na released na.

so kindly extend your patience at makukuha nyo rin ang id ninyo.

Sir Izzecoh , question on Salary Loan Condonation Program..

in a safe estimate, magkano kaya babayaran ko for a non-paid loan with the ff details :

loan date : March 2004

amount : 25k

payment : zero , no payments at all

meron bang 2 years plan for payment? 3 yrs?

hanggang next year lang po ang condonation. end of april 2009. pwedeng installment basta before matapos ang condonation period fully paid ka na po. kuha ka ng condonation form before magbayad. go to the nearest sss branch to get the form and inquire for the amount you will pay.

good day! pede po ba mag file ng Maternity leave kahit wala pa nung sss id..? meron palang kasi yung pink form..\

meron nang contribution yung partner for a year sa sss. pero sa ngayon wala na syang work. anu yung pedeng ilagay sa application ng card? voluntary po b o self empl0yed?// thanks

sir kung nag-apply na siya ng SSS id at wala pa sa kanya ang id, ipakita lang ang acknowledgement stub ng E-6 application form niya in any transaction with the sss (maternity, sickness, retirement, salary loan etc).

if you are married please update her marital status with the sss by submitting a photocopy of your marriage contract together with sss form E-4.

she can choose either voluntary or self-employed membership if she wants to continue her contribution.

Boss,

Before I transferred to a new company I had a salary loan with SSS. When I cleared with my previous employer, they said that the payment cannot be continued anymore by my new employer and it will be up to me personally to settle it with SSS. When I last check, it was around 11k with interest. I was able to pay SSS partially and directly, right now I'm not working and I saw an ad about SSS doing some penalty condonation on loans. I'm assuming kasama sana salary loan ko, how does this work sir?

Thanks in advance ;)

opo. if you still have a remaining balance you can avail of the salary loan condonation program. get a copy of the condonation form at the nearest sss branch. all you have to pay is the principal or remaining balance and the corresponding interest however after availing of this program you may not apply for another salary loan for the next two years even if you are qualified to do so.

the condonation program ends on april 2009.

Question po? I fell ill with MDR TB and was able to claim the 3 month Sickness benefit. After that sabi nila disability na daw pero di ko na-claim dahil sabi ng doctor kong magaling iki-clear na daw nila ako. Awa ng Diyos naterminate na lang ako dahil d pa ako na-clear after 6 mos. Can I still claim disability? Di pa nila ako declared cured pero sabi nila fit to work na. Yun lang nga hirap na makahanap ng work dahil alangan mag-hire ang mga company dahil sa past medical condition ko. Tsaka bakit may pa username-username na ang site ng SSS? Di ko tuloy makita kung nag remit yung employer ko. Tsaka pag nagregister walang field for unemployed! May salary loan din ako na di ko na alam yung status dahil dun. Help.

dehins na po kasi gumaling ka na and the employer will definitely require you to have a medical certification that you're really fit to work. usually ang nabibigyan ng partial disability benefit sa case mo ay yung mga lumala ang condition.

regarding sa username sa sss website. it's security purpose for the members so no one can easily view the information of other members.

about the unemployed status of the member. noted na po and the IT department are modifying the website kaya medyo mahirap mag-register or login as of now.

• 2 weeks later...
sir hingi po ako ng advice about sa sss contribution ko na naputol since pumasok na po ako sa government service. pwede ko po ba rin hulug hulugan yung sss ko, or pwede bang iwithraw ko na ang account ko sa sss? please help po. thanks in advance.

dude you can continue as a voluntary member. all you have to do is fill up sss receipt RS-5. check the voluntary box and wirte your choice of amount for your monthly contribution.

the sss doesn't allow refund or early withdrawal of contributions anymore.

:)

Is there any other link from which one can download the Circular 2008-003 (Revised Schedule of Payment of Contributions). I have been trying to download it since this morning and have come across several Trojan virus alerts in the attempt. :thumbsdownsmiley:

madam you can request it here thru email member_relations@sss.gov.ph

Sir 6 months na ko nagaantay ng ID ko wala pa din. Kanino pde i follow up yung ID and san din makakakuha ng update ng hulog ko sa SSS loan ng hindi pumupunta sa main office and since pagnagqquery ako online lagi na lng nagttimeout. Thanks!

dude paki dagdagan ang months ng pag-aantay mo kasi sira ulit ang machine for sss id processing. sir you can inqure about anything regarding sss matters thru this email address member_relations@sss.gov.ph

opo. if you still have a remaining balance you can avail of the salary loan condonation program. get a copy of the condonation form at the nearest sss branch. all you have to pay is the principal or remaining balance and the corresponding interest however after availing of this program you may not apply for another salary loan for the next two years even if you are qualified to do so.

the condonation program ends on april 2009.

Follow up question lang bossing.

If then i decided to pay the balance with interest, then I can apply for a salary loan?