SSS Inquiries... Let Me Help You...

Question:

Yung mga nawalan ng trabaho pede ituloy yung monthly contribution sa sss? para habang walang trabaho tuloy tuloy yung contribution.

puedeng puede po.... on a voluntary status, a member could continue his contributions...

ala na pong form na ifill up, basta kumuha lang kayo ng SSS Form RS-5,

and alamin ang huling amount ng monthly contribution thru online inquiry,

at puede puedeng na ninyo itong iremit s pinakamalapit ng bangko or sa SSS Branches/Office

I have applied for an sss loan and got approve last April 24,2008 as per inquire ko sa online web inquiry, coz i saw the check number and when the loan has been approved. i've been waiting for the loan but up to now, hindi ko pa rin narereceive ang check ko, wala din notice from postal office to pick up the registry para makuha na ang check sa sss branch. I need to know what are the reasons because i am provincially based, i mean Davao City but the main office in manila ang nag facilitate sa loan ko sa sss, and they keep on informing me na wala pa raw kahit na pinapunta na nila ang messenger sa post office to get the notice from sss, pero advice is hintayin lang daw,why ang tagal halos abutin ng 1 month already.

I could provide you the details if you could help me what happen to my sss loan, and what is usually the leadtime for the check to be receive.

hope you could help me.

I have applied for an sss loan and got approve last April 24,2008 as per inquire ko sa online web inquiry, coz i saw the check number and when the loan has been approved. i've been waiting for the loan but up to now, hindi ko pa rin narereceive ang check ko, wala din notice from postal office to pick up the registry para makuha na ang check sa sss branch. I need to know what are the reasons because i am provincially based, i mean Davao City but the main office in manila ang nag facilitate sa loan ko sa sss, and they keep on informing me na wala pa raw kahit na pinapunta na nila ang messenger sa post office to get the notice from sss, pero advice is hintayin lang daw,why ang tagal halos abutin ng 1 month already.

I could provide you the details if you could help me what happen to my sss loan, and what is usually the leadtime for the check to be receive.

hope you could help me.

there might be a problem with the couriering services ng postal office...

one the check is approved, within 24 hours ang check printing nito, and then diretso na sa post office(quezon city).

you could coordinate with SSS DAVAO Branch... tapos sila na ung bahala magverify sa mailing department kung kelan pinadala sa post office... btw, san naka address ung check mo?

there might be a problem with the couriering services ng postal office...

one the check is approved, within 24 hours ang check printing nito, and then diretso na sa post office(quezon city).

you could coordinate with SSS DAVAO Branch... tapos sila na ung bahala magverify sa mailing department kung kelan pinadala sa post office... btw, san naka address ung check mo?

naka address ang check ko sa manila office namin, pinadala ko na ang sss id card ko and authorization letter, nagpunta na nga raw ang messenger ng company namin sa post office pero mag hintay lng daw. almost a month na yan, takot na tuloy ako kung may anomalya sa mga ganyan, delayed ang pag deliver ng post office.

SSS SHORT TERM LOAN CONDONATION PROGRAM IS BACK!!!

INSTRUCTIONS

I. WHO CAN AVAIL OF THE PROGRAM

1. Borrowers who are delinquent in the payment of their monthly loan amortizations as of 30 April 2008.

2. Those with final claims whose date of contingency falls within the availment period.

3. Employers who are delinquent in the remittance of their employees' loan amortizations as of 30 April 2008

including the following:

􀂃 Those with pending proposal (Installment Plan or Dacion en Pago)

􀂃 Those with approved installment plan

􀂃 Those with pending cases before the Social Security Commission (SSC), Prosecutor's Office and the Courts

4. Members of delinquent cooperatives under the Members' Assistance for the Development of Entrepreneurship

(MADE) Program as of 30 April 2008.

II. WHAT ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1. Availment of the penalty condonation program is from 01 May 2008 to 30 April 2009. However, borrowers who

opt to sell their shares of stocks through SSS and employers shall submit their application not later than 16 March

2009 and 15 April 2009, respectively.

2. The net proceeds of the sale of the borrower's shares of stock shall be applied as payment to his outstanding

SI/PF loan account.

3. Payment of arrears (principal and interest) maybe partial or in full.

4. The amount of penalties to be condoned is proportionate to the amount of the arrears paid (e.g., if only 50% of

arrears are paid, then only 50% of penalties shall be condoned). The balance shall continue to accumulate

penalties. For MADE program, condonation shall cover penalties and continuing interests.

5. Borrowers shall be allowed to re-avail of existing loan programs only after two (2) years from the date of last

payment.

Notwithstanding the Condonation Program, affected members or the SSS may still file cases against delinquent

employers.

III. HOW TO AVAIL OF THE PROGRAM

MEMBERS

A. Full or Partial Payment

1. Borrower shall accomplish and submit the application (Application Form for Penalty Condonation) to the

nearest SSS Branch.

2. Upon approval of the application, the borrower shall pay either to SSS Branch with Tellering facilities or SSS

accredited bank and submit proof/s of payment, [sS Form ML-1 or SS Form ML-1 with Special Bank Receipt

(SBR)], together with the application to the nearest SSS Branch.

B. Sale of Shares of Stocks Through SSS

Borrower shall accomplish and submit application together with the following documents: notarized Special Power

of Attorney, accomplished Broker Signature Cards, Broker Application Form, statement of account issued by SSS

and authenticated photocopy of Social Security card or E-6 acknowledgement receipt stub with two (2) valid ID

cards [at least one (1) of which is with photo].

EMPLOYERS

1. Employer shall obtain loan delinquency report for reconciliation and confirmation.

2. Accomplish and submit application, together with reconciled loan delinquency report and photocopy of valid

Specimen Signature Card (SS Form L-501), to its servicing branch.

3. Upon approval of the application, the employer shall pay and submit proof/s of payment together with the

application and Collection List (SS Form ML-2) to its servicing branch.

MEMBERS OF DELINQUENT COOPERATIVES

1. Borrower shall verify loan balance/ obtain statement of account from the SSS Investments Accounting

Department thru the nearest SSS Branch.

2. Borrower shall accomplish and submit the application to the nearest SSS Branch.

3. Upon approval of the application, the borrower shall pay and submit proof/s of payment (SS Form ML-1 stamped

“MADE” or SS Form ML-1 with SBR) together with the application to the nearest SSS Branch.

Question: Yung magbabayad ng voluntary dapat bayaran rin yung employer share meaning dapat yung buong huling contribution? o yung share ko lang?

kapag voluntary/self employed status, wala pong employer share...

nsa schedule of contributions po kung magkano ung babayaran nyo monthly...

ishoulder nyo po ung lahat ng payments... :)

aahh kala ko kasi ang babayaran ko kung ano yung huling amount ng monthly contribution ko nung employed pa ko... o yun nga yung tinutukoy mo? :huh:

if voluntary, yes... pero puede ka rin naman pumili sa mga latest contribution mo, depende sa capacity mo magbayad...

if self employed. kayo ung mgdeclare ng earnings ninyo, at contribution bracket na gusto nyong byaran monthly...

Pede ba ako magbayad sa bangko na ang gamit na RS-5 eh yung pdf. ipprint ko na lang. Wala kasing tumatanggap sakin na bangko kasi wala daw akong form. punta daw ako sa sss office. eh kung pupunta rin lang ako sa sa sss office eh di dun na rin ako magbabayad. sinayang ko lang lunch break ko para makahanap ng bangkong babayaran..

i applied for a replacement SSS ID last december... question is, pwede ko na bang kunin this month yung ID ko? I heard from my mom na sira daw yung mga machines for printing IDs ng SSS ngayon... is that true? If so, that's absurd since the equipment should always be online 24/7u and should have replacements incase of downtime diba.. the ID's are very important as SSS members kasi eh..

boss bakit yung sss.gov.ph nagiging dotPH website sa end ko. na-virus ba kyo o ako, hehehe. kahapon ok pa e, nung nagdownload ako ng form, nagkaganito na :(

the current site is undergoing system maintenance. meron pong mga updates sa site....

the new sss website will be online soon!!!

Pede ba ako magbayad sa bangko na ang gamit na RS-5 eh yung pdf. ipprint ko na lang. Wala kasing tumatanggap sakin na bangko kasi wala daw akong form. punta daw ako sa sss office. eh kung pupunta rin lang ako sa sa sss office eh di dun na rin ako magbabayad. sinayang ko lang lunch break ko para makahanap ng bangkong babayaran..

actually, puede po ung downloaded form the sss site, but some of the banks doesnt accept it... hmmm. hindi ko rin alam kung bakit...

Meron na pong mga tellering counters ang ibang mga SSS Offices/branches ngayon, mas maganda kung doon n mismo kayo magbayad for faster posting of your remittances... check nyo na lang po ung nearest branch sa inyo...

:D

i applied for a replacement SSS ID last december... question is, pwede ko na bang kunin this month yung ID ko? I heard from my mom na sira daw yung mga machines for printing IDs ng SSS ngayon... is that true? If so, that's absurd since the equipment should always be online 24/7u and should have replacements incase of downtime diba.. the ID's are very important as SSS members kasi eh..

totoo po iyon, and SSS is doing the necessary measures to solve the issue.

The ID production machine will be running again anytime this year...