• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Why Do Handsome Men Fall For Ugly Women?

Yes meron kaming family driver dati na may itsura he married an ugly doctor.

Then isang Janitor sa hospital na may itsura married an ugly doctora. Yes it happens

Then isang silahis na teacher inasawa nya pangit na doctora

Edited by lank
On 7/5/2023 at 2:45 PM, lank said:

Yes meron kaming family driver dati na may itsura he married an ugly doctor.

Then isang Janitor sa hospital na may itsura married an ugly doctora. Yes it happens

Then isang silahis na teacher inasawa nya pangit na doctora

the common denominator are all doctors sir hahaha coincidence?? 

On 7/8/2023 at 9:37 AM, handsomebob said:

the common denominator are all doctors sir hahaha coincidence?? 

Yes siguro because of the long path that this profession have in its nature. Tumatanda lang sila, which as we know all, ageing is never kind to women… women’s power is through her fertility and beauty… kita mo yung mga viral na badjao na maganda at nasa peak ng age nila diba… so these doctors na nakita ko are Not attractive to begin with and it only worsens as they age. Social status and money doesn’t matter sa babae. Successful men will always hit the hottest & most fertile women.

Kaya yung mga low status na guys but have the body and looks they can easily get these Not-so-attractive mature female doctors.

Yes, nung HS pa ko yung driver namin naging asawa nia yung matabang doctora na pinapasukan nya.

then since I pursued a Medical carreer nakita ko rin to hehe… transporter ng hospital shota pangit na doctora.

good for these guys at least Giginhawa buhay nila

4 hours ago, lank said:

Yes siguro because of the long path that this profession have in its nature. Tumatanda lang sila, which as we know all, ageing is never kind to women… women’s power is through her fertility and beauty… kita mo yung mga viral na badjao na maganda at nasa peak ng age nila diba… so these doctors na nakita ko are Not attractive to begin with and it only worsens as they age. Social status and money doesn’t matter sa babae. Successful men will always hit the hottest & most fertile women.

Kaya yung mga low status na guys but have the body and looks they can easily get these Not-so-attractive mature female doctors.

Yes, nung HS pa ko yung driver namin naging asawa nia yung matabang doctora na pinapasukan nya.

then since I pursued a Medical carreer nakita ko rin to hehe… transporter ng hospital shota pangit na doctora.

good for these guys at least Giginhawa buhay nila

haha yes, safe ka pag Doctor napangasawa mo hehe 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Sometimes attractive people date unattractive people because they are not shallow. The problem is that usually an unattractive person date attractive people because of their looks. I used to pity people who would tell me that they can’t get anybody to be with because they’re not good looking enough.These same people would turn down other people who don’t fit their ‘ideal’ ( they usually want a waif with 40 double D cup boobs and a round a$$ with a drop dead gorgeous face with a 10 figure salary with a decent home driving a sportscar, never married, never have any kids, no parents, no relatives, has a big savings account, a lonelyfans profile 😜 and a good church going lady with strong catholic beliefs)  

These people think they ‘deserve’ to be with someone like that or the ‘best looking’ person in the islands

Edited by Miss Zelda
On 8/12/2023 at 7:39 PM, Luisantonio78 said:

On 8/8/2023 at 9:45 PM, Miss Zelda said:

Sometimes attractive people date unattractive people because they are not shallow. The problem is that usually an unattractive person date attractive people because of their looks. I used to pity people who would tell me that they can’t get anybody to be with because they’re not good looking enough.These same people would turn down other people who don’t fit their ‘ideal’ ( they usually want a waif with 40 double D cup boobs and a round a$$ with a drop dead gorgeous face with a 10 figure salary with a decent home driving a sportscar, never married, never have any kids, no parents, no relatives, has a big savings account, a lonelyfans profile 😜 and a good church going lady with strong catholic beliefs)  

These people think they ‘deserve’ to be with someone like that or the ‘best looking’ person in the islands

This is it. When you find meaning, then everything is beautiful. 

Edited by Luisantonio78
19 hours ago, Luisantonio78 said:

This happens usually when the guy looks into the substance. Im not saying that pretty faces are unsubstantial. Its just that when you get to know a person, pretty or not, by whatever standard there is, you fall in love with the whole person. Not partially. 

Spot on. I like this answer. ❤️ Love is not love if you're not all in 100 %.