• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

How would you know if you really, genuinely love someone?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

1. When you have good news or something nice that happens to you, and immedietly think about sharing it with that special person.

2. When you realize you miss something they do that typically irritates your when they do it. My ex is a foot tapper. Used to drive me crazy when we first started dating. Then I had a meal out by myself one night and something felt off.When you realize you miss something they do that typically irritates your when they do it. My wife is a foot tapper. Used to drive me crazy when we first started dating. Then I had a meal out by myself one night and something felt off. That's when I realized I was listening for the tapping, expecting it.

3. You feel weak and dizzy when they’re around. You can’t think straight and have trouble speaking, or even understanding what the person is saying to you. You feel hopelessly awkward and uncoordinated, and have trouble seeing in one or both eyes.

Oh wait, those are symptoms of a stroke. Oh well, close enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...