Titikim ka pa rin ba?

When i get married i declare NO what happen on my single life will stop.

But i'm here at MTC sharing some experiences until now ....so i just eat what a said IT's a YES , titikim at titikim pa din specially the unplanned and surprises scenario that no one can make you to stop as long as you like to do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, this topic was started 2013, and I just came to notice it just now and I wanted to share mine, being a male is difficult, because we have high levels of testosterone which is link to increase libido most of the time.. here is my analogy.

In a dog world, we can see that there is no such thing as husband and wife, kung sino lang ang pwedeng pasukan papasukan na ng mga aso kahit katatapos lang ng isa, what I am saying is, basically dogs are merely feeding their bodily desires, dogs have brains right? But they do not have reasonings, so to put it on us Humans, we have an intellect to reason out, so what ever your body begs you to do, our brain will come into action and reason out or analyze the situation, kung may time na nakatikim ka ng iba, be it, before you did that, your brain analyzed lots of data before proceeding the deed, meaning 100% tama ang ginawa mo, but morally, ethically, mali sa society natin. Kasi kung alam mong hindi mo ma-fefeed ang desires mo, hindi mo na gagawin..(para saan pa diba) .. What I want to say is that, on our brain and ourselves, we just did the right thing, but unfortunately we are sharing one planet.. and what's correct within us might be not for others.

And my answer would be YES.

• 2 weeks later...