• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

agree 100%.. the other half falls on the beloved who needs to HELP her cause you have to admit, there's going to be a big chunk of money not coming in for them, laki din kita nila ah, sa pagiging thera.. kaya dapat walang money issues... dapat KAYA mo syang suportahan hanggang dumating yung time na makatayo na sya ulit on her own outside the spa. kung hindi, tama si 国光 babalik at babalik sila dahil yun ang previous na alam nilang makakapuno ng needs nila.

Lalo na kung si Thera-Loves eh palaging Top sa Spa nya. The more she needs to handle her finances well given the number of GMs who admire her. The sooner she retires and not go back (with the amount she has saved during her stint), the better.

best advice ko nga sa mga na-eengot-engot na (lol).. for now,just give advice on how they should use their money... how to save, how to invest, etc...

be their regular guest parin, PERO don't make her stop unless you're going all the way and help her. lagi silang may reason for doing this kind of work, some very noble and valid reasons pa. and unless you're willing to go the extra mile, it'll just fail.

hopefully, by the time na mag-retire na sila, may stable nang "other" source of income.. yan pede mo na pang-himasukan hahaha, kung kayo talaga, KAYO... kung hindi, just be happy that she moved on... for the better :)

• Like (+1) 3

best advice ko nga sa mga na-eengot-engot na (lol).. for now,just give advice on how they should use their money... how to save, how to invest, etc...

be their regular guest parin, PERO don't make her stop unless you're going all the way and help her. lagi silang may reason for doing this kind of work, some very noble and valid reasons pa. and unless you're willing to go the extra mile, it'll just fail.

hopefully, by the time na mag-retire na sila, may stable nang "other" source of income.. yan pede mo na pang-himasukan hahaha, kung kayo talaga, KAYO... kung hindi, just be happy that she moved on... for the better :)

Never thought of her as a thera from the beginning.

I only called her by her work name maybe once or twice on my first visit at her work.

Never did i expect to fall for someone like her.

At that time, i was just curious about her. Whats the buzz about her.

Her famous line “you’ll never know until you try” may have been a bad decision to some, but i’m glad i did.

I ended up meeting a Phenomenal person, and a Phenomenal Queen.

Ayan ang Plan ngayon...

I have to teach her how to handle her finances...

While im checking on the connections for her other source of income...

This industry is really tiring, more than 8hrs, what more the mandatory benefits? Meron b?

Therefore, if you have feelings for her, do something for her... regardless if she love you back...

Parang, ang goal ko ngaun mkapag save ng thera out of the industry... for good... ung wlang reason para bumalik pa xa... para nman pag gumawa ako ng biography ko.. my chapter dun... "name ng Thera"

Ha ha ha!!!

Falling for a thera is a free fall...

What's next once you fall???

Ayan ang Plan ngayon...

I have to teach her how to handle her finances...

While im checking on the connections for her other source of income...

This industry is really tiring, more than 8hrs, what more the mandatory benefits? Meron b?

Therefore, if you have feelings for her, do something for her... regardless if she love you back...

Parang, ang goal ko ngaun mkapag save ng thera out of the industry... for good... ung wlang reason para bumalik pa xa... para nman pag gumawa ako ng biography ko.. my chapter dun... "name ng Thera"

Ha ha ha!!!

Falling for a thera is a free fall...

What's next once you fall???

Okay yang mission mo para sa Thera-Loves mo. Hopefully shell listen to your advice whole-heartedly. :)

we couldn't fault a thera if she wishes to come back.... she may be short of her finances or maybe she retired because someone she loved told her to... but then, what if their relation failed & no more support given? sacrificed for love & all promises given her were not met? it made her cry ... we should consider all things she went through in that situation.... respect & support is what she needed most these days...

Saw this on the Locked FFAT Thread. It says...

Pano malaman kung gusto ka ni thera...

Give her your contact no.

If she constantly text you like na hindi related sa work niya....

Like a typical message you would get with a GF or a friend...

Pero this happens very very rarely.

thank you idol!

Saw this on the Locked FFAT Thread. It says...

Pano malaman kung gusto ka ni thera...

Give her your contact no.

If she constantly text you like na hindi related sa work niya....

Like a typical message you would get with a GF or a friend...

Pero this happens very very rarely.

I agree... pero, paano ka magugustuhan ni thera?

Anong ginawa mo nung una kaung ngkita?

Paano mo siya itreat s kwarto?

It's a process like courting din...

1 step forward kami, nag meet the parents na. Pumunta ako sa house nila tagal namin nag kwentuhan ng parents nya and sister nya. Sana tuloy tuloy na.

Bait ng parents nya and mukang in favor of us. Sana talaga tuloy tuloy na.

Stand firm lang sa kung anong paninindigan niyo sa isa't isa at sa sarili niyo.

All the best sir.