• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

May mga theras talaga na laro lang sa kanila Ang pagpasok sa relationship... Di sa nilalahat ko pero majority sa kanila nakikipaglaro lang kaya Kung mahuhulog ka dapat handa ka masaktan

Exactly! Kaya dapat just enjoy our time with them without falling (kahit mahirap minsan magcomply dito). Pero syempre, meron din mga Thera na talagang genuinely na nahuhulog din sa Client nila (very very rare).

Exactly! Kaya dapat just enjoy our time with them without falling (kahit mahirap minsan magcomply dito). Pero syempre, meron din mga Thera na talagang genuinely na nahuhulog din sa Client nila (very very rare).

The day I met her that was my mindset as has been eversince, pasok paservice get out then bahala na if i avail her again but things happen. Really can't pinpoint why this time around i fell.

The day I met her that was my mindset as has been eversince, pasok paservice get out then bahala na if i avail her again but things happen. Really can't pinpoint why this time around i fell.

Same naman with a few good men. Pasok -> Paservice -> Labas and move on.

Pero nagiging cycle sya madalas lalo na if namesmerize tayo sa charm ni Thera.

Every time our eyes meet

This feeling inside me

Is almost more than I can take

Baby, when you touch me

I can feel how much you love me

And it just blows me away

I've never been this close to anyone or anything

I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do

I'm so in love with you

It just keeps getting better

I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side

Forever and ever

Every little thing that you do

Baby, I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin

The taste of your kiss

The way you whisper in the dark

Your hair all around me

Baby, you surround me

Touch every place in my heart

And it feels like the first time every time

I want to spend the whole night in your eyes

I don't know how you do what you do

I'm so in love with you

Forever and ever

Baby, I'm amazed by you

I'm so in love with you

Forever and ever

Every little thing that you do, oh

Baby, I'm amazed by you

"Your Smile,your glance,your smell,your personality that captures every man's heart,you are perfect, you are a woman deserves to treat like a QUEEN."

Someday I wish I can give you a ring

A ring that will served as a symbol of our love,

I want you to wear a white dress and walk in the isle.

"You'll never know until you try"

paano kung bumalik? naka handa ba kayo mapahamak?

Yung ex thera ng gf ko now so far the last time we talked about it d na daw sya babalik ng spa pero of course she has financial needs and when push comes to shove sheight be forced to come back. If and when that time comes ive conditioned myself to let go since d ko talaga kakayanin na nasa spa sya. The question is kayanin ko ba to let go. That ill have to find out.

Ganyan lang talaga takbo ng pagibig. It comes when you least expect it.

It's been a while guys...

So far i have this thera that i like...

Though im cautious about it...

However things are pretty ok...

Her world, my world...

Somehow it collide when i came to see her more...

Know her more...

I even paid her a visit just to talk...

Yes i did that, no ES... just to listen to her...

Then, she's being stressd lately, zero kc s guest... tpos maraming kalaban n newbies... then,

I taugth her how to get more guest... marketing strategy, since it's my forte...

I even made an FR for her, a non manyak FR...

Then there came a barrage of FRs for her...

Somehow, may effect din ung FR nun ibang guys... especially ung KISS and TELL GMs...

Now she has guest...

Somehow, napaisip ako...

How i felt, was probably the same with other GMs...

She might have the same treatment to other GMs...

However those little moments we have was really a great time to cherish...

I'll visit her this week... ha ha!

• Like (+1) 1

Alam ko kaya ni Mahal mong Thera na hindi na bumalik sa spa kung gugustohin nya lalo na at may magiging inspirasyon sya na tulad mo at makakatuwang nya para matupad yon,,,kung pagtutungan nyo both makakaya nyo lahat ng darating na problema...Alam ko hindi lahat ng thera ginusto ang ganitong uri trabaho at siguro iniisip natin easy money and fast. No it's never an easy money for some. Fast yes, kasi gusto nilang mabilis matapos ang session ksi alam kung pagod na pagod na sila,,,kung tayong GM nga isa lang pagod na what more sila...

After mabasa ko yung sulat ng isang thera sa client nya,,totoong sulat ito and it was publish in other country,,,lalo ko pang itinaas respeto sa kanila at kung kaya ng powers ko ay maaring tulungan silang makaalis sa spa ng walang ano mang kapalit...may mga thera na nag out na and I'm happy for them,,biro ko nga never look back kasi baka may kumaway na GM at bumalik agad hehehe...good luck sa inyong dalawa ni mahal mong thera...

Agree ako dito...

Hanggat kaya ng powers to help them out... for sure many of them would like to be out of that industry... it just happen that they have limited options...

I told her... we'll figure that out...

• Like (+1) 1

Agree ako dito...

Hanggat kaya ng powers to help them out... for sure many of them would like to be out of that industry... it just happen that they have limited options...

I told her... we'll figure that out...

While we do our best to help them out and for good, half of that responsibility falls on our beloved theras. If they cant find a way how to stay out for good, babalik at babalik din sila dito whether they like it or not.

While we do our best to help them out and for good, half of that responsibility falls on our beloved theras. If they cant find a way how to stay out for good, babalik at babalik din sila dito whether they like it or not.

agree 100%.. the other half falls on the beloved who needs to HELP her cause you have to admit, there's going to be a big chunk of money not coming in for them, laki din kita nila ah, sa pagiging thera.. kaya dapat walang money issues... dapat KAYA mo syang suportahan hanggang dumating yung time na makatayo na sya ulit on her own outside the spa. kung hindi, tama si 国光 babalik at babalik sila dahil yun ang previous na alam nilang makakapuno ng needs nila.