• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I've been in the Espa industry for 4 years now, I've been with many theras during those times but I've never repeated a thera more than twice, and never really fell in love with one, until last December 2018.

She was a newbie, but a top thera in a spa in Cubao. Physically speaking, she was exactly my type. Out of curiosity I tried her that night, and to my surprise she was more than what meets the eye/ or what I initially expected. She was cute/beautiful, but she was also very intelligent and strong/independent (She's the only thera that can match me in intellect and wittiness) . And that was what made me fall in love with her. Apart from feelings of lust, (we've already had several sessions where no ES happened, just pure GFE talk/hugging) I really genuinely like her attitude/personality.

I used to only go to nearby espa's once/twice a month. But since I met her, I've been seeing her once or even twice a week. She's the only thera that I'm willing to drive from my house in Las Pinas all the way to Cubao just to be with her. (that's probably how crazy I am going for her right now).

In one of our recent sessions, I've already admitted that I was falling for her, and she did share the same feelings but I've said that we have to draw the line, the boundary of our "relationship". She has a very bright future that I don't want to ruin and I promised that I will help her in studying/school until she graduates and is successful and she finally leaves the industry.

But with every session that I have with her, I feel that I'm falling deeper to her and breaking/crossing the line I draw :(

I agree with solryan and jakedgreat. First requirement is both of you should be single. I dont know if gf or bf is a part of it BUT in my opinion if GM has gf no, pero pag c thera may BF okey lang sulutin heheheh.. Bsta BF plng. Pag parehas kayo or isa sa inyo may asawa most def big NO....

If single I think its not for anybody to say na it wont succeed, bsta parehas kyo e happy I think it has a chance of a happy ending. Bsta ang tatandaan mo lng always leave something for yourself and no regrets.

When you're the type of GM na hindi nagtatagal sa isang Thera (say after 1-2 sessions, lipat Thera na kaagad), then all of a Sudden, you got so hooked-up on her na everytime you try another thera, you feel na sana sya na lang yung kasama mo imbis na magtry ng iba. Can that be a possible scenario for falling for your Thera?

Edited by Kornokid - Dos

When you're the type of GM na hindi nagtatagal sa isang Thera (say after 1-2 sessions, lipat Thera na kaagad), then all of a Sudden, you got so hooked-up on her na everytime you try another thera, you feel na sana sya na lang yung kasama mo imbis na magtry ng iba. Can that be a possible scenario for falling for a Thera?

that's the start... and if ikaw naging shoulder to cry-on mas lalo na yun. haha.

alam ko yung quote na yan shoulder to cry on. hehe

It's possible. It could be a sign.

Nakailang balik ka na ba?

I have a regular thera for years now, di ko na mabilang how many times I visited her. But, that didn't make me fall for her. She has a partner, they have kids. I guess we only have chemistry. Plus, we are good friends.

Multiple times already. Mga more than five times na.

Naexperience ko naman yung multiple sessions (five times or more) pero malalayo pagitan nila like from weeks to months. Mga 3-4 Theras pa lang naka-abot ng ganung kadaming session.

Edited by Kornokid - Dos

First of all, nice handlename.. hehe magandang show at isang complicated at astig na character yan pinili mong pic at handlename.

Thanks for being honest and for opening up to us. We may be GMs in all the sense of the word (acronym), but some of us (including me) are open-minded, wherein we know this can happen to anyone. I hope you are single and that she too is single and you can both take that leap of seeing where your story goes. I agree, to most of the members here who say that this will be HARD, but you know what, most relationships are hard. Maybe we think a Thera-GM relationship is harder because of the intimacy involved in the work that they do. But, if you know this from the start and still wish to pursue her, then brace yourself and may you have the balls like your chosen avatar (Harvey Specter) to see this through and fight for what you feel (and believe in).

My request is (if you can and want to, please) keep us looped in. There are members among us who wants to see this kind of endeavor succeed. I for one, feel envy and admiration for those few and select individuals who started from this kind of relationship and eventually evolved into something more.

Heck, even now, a small part of me wished the thera I liked ages ago was available, so I may have at least had a shot of pursuing her and putting my courtship skills to the test, to see if I can win her heart. :D

Thanks bro Solaryan, I chose my handle name after the character because I believe that we're really both alike, we're both successful, smart etc. but we suck in handling/pursuing relationships.

Anyway, I'm torn apart. A half/part of me wants to pursue her, and the other half doesn't want to go after her. I know it's hard and risky, but I really, truly believe that she's worth it (the pain, effort, money etc.)

But ultimately, I just want to see her happy and to graduate/succeed, to get away from the "industry". whether she chooses to let me be a part of her/to be together or she never wants to see me again, is her decision and I'll respect it. Even if it hurts me.

I promised to myself that she will be my final project. After she leaves/becomes successful, I'll retire/end as a GM.

So tama nga kwento sakin ng thera ko na sobrang nabaliw si Beni Rocha dun sa kasama nya na thera. Ang puso talaga mahirap turuan. Hahaha

I don't know who Beni Rocha is. I just get mildly annoyed when he makes nonsensical posts on the sports threads. Based on the post, I think it is fatal attraction.

Edited by will robie

I don't know who Beni Rocha is. I just get mildly annoyed when he makes nonsensical posts on the sports threads. Based on the post, I think it is fatal attraction.

Same here. Even sa spa forum ganun sya. Lagi Pm sent, Ygpm, then post corny jokes or tula sa recep or thera. Ok lang kung paminsan minsan kayo kakainis kung maya maya un post nya.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with solryan and jakedgreat. First requirement is both of you should be single. I dont know if gf or bf is a part of it BUT in my opinion if GM has gf no, pero pag c thera may BF okey lang sulutin heheheh.. Bsta BF plng. Pag parehas kayo or isa sa inyo may asawa most def big NO....

If single I think its not for anybody to say na it wont succeed, bsta parehas kyo e happy I think it has a chance of a happy ending. Bsta ang tatandaan mo lng always leave something for yourself and no regrets.

I'm single and to my knowledge she's also single (I haven't asked her about this yet.) but anyway, it's ironic/funny that I'm always giving her advice not to have a BF yet and just to focus on her studies and her career path, and yet, here I am falling in love with her. How hypocritical of me.

Same here. Even sa spa forum ganun sya. Lagi Pm sent, Ygpm, then post corny jokes or tula sa recep or thera. Ok lang kung paminsan minsan kayo kakainis kung maya maya un post nya.

Hahaha! Pati pala sa mga spa threads nagkakalat ng nonsense. On topic, I don't think there is anything beneficial in falling for a therapist. More often than not, it is the therapist who benefits from you because she supports her family and if made to choose between you and her family, she will drop you like a hot potato for her family. This is not based on personal experience but from reading the sob stories on this thread. I am not invulnerable to their charms but I always use my head upstairs. I had regular therapists whom I liked but it never occurred to me to take it to the next level. My relationship with therapists does not extend beyond the cubicle.
  • Like (+1) 3

I'm single and to my knowledge she's also single (I haven't asked her about this yet.) but anyway, it's ironic/funny that I'm always giving her advice not to have a BF yet and just to focus on her studies and her career path, and yet, here I am falling in love with her. How hypocritical of me.

natural lang bro yan ... walang masama kung makipagsapalaran sa love

Thanks bro Solaryan, I chose my handle name after the character because I believe that we're really both alike, we're both successful, smart etc. but we suck in handling/pursuing relationships.

Anyway, I'm torn apart. A half/part of me wants to pursue her, and the other half doesn't want to go after her. I know it's hard and risky, but I really, truly believe that she's worth it (the pain, effort, money etc.)

But ultimately, I just want to see her happy and to graduate/succeed, to get away from the "industry". whether she chooses to let me be a part of her/to be together or she never wants to see me again, is her decision and I'll respect it. Even if it hurts me.

I promised to myself that she will be my final project. After she leaves/becomes successful, I'll retire/end as a GM.

If you can, try to lessen your interactions and see how you behave.. Do you miss her or think of her often. Can you even hold off seeing her for a longer period of time. How long has it been since you last spoke, texted each other etc.. Based on your statement that you are contemplating retirement once you have helped her, I think you are indeed falling. I hope you choose the path that will lead to your happiness and to hers as well. We (GMs) are may be perverted and lustful beings, but still one of the redeeming values I have seen from others here is that we are also capable of wanting others to find happiness no matter where it may come from.

I hope you think about this; some people are willing to pay to find happiness. But sometimes, it is those given freely that makes people "happier". So if you are going to pursue her, look at yourself and reflect if what you're doing for her is really to help her or because you want her to be yours... Based on what you posted you seem to be content if someday you don't end up together, as long as you see her make the most of her life so you may have a pure intent but I have also seen other people change their minds or feelings for someone.

Since you never mentioned your status and Harvey Specter is single, I will think with the same applies to you. :)

• Like (+1) 1