• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I tell her I like her.

She tells me she likes me too.

Most likely, she tells all her gms she like them too.

She tells me she misses me.

I miss her too.

But I believe she tells her other gms she misses them too.

She tells me that I am special.

She is to me too.

But, for sure all her gms are also special to her too.

I tell her I might fall for her.

She tells me she could fall for me too.

A nice storyline isn't it?

Unfortunately, we know it's a fiction story.

This holds true for both sides of the coin bro... its hard for them to fall for a GM also... kasi ganyan din iniisip nila, well, some of them hehehe.. sounds sweet.. but we also tell that to theras we like :) and they know that also.

kaya wag ka mag-crack... stay strong brotha..

Edited by jakedgreat2010
  • Like (+1) 1

I tell her I like her.

I miss her too.

She is to me too.

Yup! close to reality sir. hahaha

Kaya stick to commerce tayo... :D

I tell her I like her.

I miss her too.

She is to me too.

That's why we have two heads (up and down). Best use both. Never let your Heart fully prevail over your two heads.

Edited by Kornokid - Dos

I tell her I like her.

I miss her too.

She is to me too.

Yun yung masakit dun e. Aware tayo sa ganitong set up pero di parin maiwasan na umasa.

This holds true for both sides of the coin bro... its hard for them to fall for a GM also... kasi ganyan din iniisip nila, well, some of them hehehe.. sounds sweet.. but we also tell that to theras we like :) and they know that also.

kaya wag ka mag-crack... stay strong brotha..

Actually this is one aspect that is overlooked... Meron dn nmn kasi tlgang player na GM kaya d mo dn sila masisi..

I've been in the Espa industry for 4 years now, I've been with many theras during those times but I've never repeated a thera more than twice, and never really fell in love with one, until last December 2018.

She was a newbie, but a top thera in a spa in Cubao. Physically speaking, she was exactly my type. Out of curiosity I tried her that night, and to my surprise she was more than what meets the eye/ or what I initially expected. She was cute/beautiful, but she was also very intelligent and strong/independent (She's the only thera that can match me in intellect and wittiness) . And that was what made me fall in love with her. Apart from feelings of lust, (we've already had several sessions where no ES happened, just pure GFE talk/hugging) I really genuinely like her attitude/personality.

I used to only go to nearby espa's once/twice a month. But since I met her, I've been seeing her once or even twice a week. She's the only thera that I'm willing to drive from my house in Las Pinas all the way to Cubao just to be with her. (that's probably how crazy I am going for her right now).

In one of our recent sessions, I've already admitted that I was falling for her, and she did share the same feelings but I've said that we have to draw the line, the boundary of our "relationship". She has a very bright future that I don't want to ruin and I promised that I will help her in studying/school until she graduates and is successful and she finally leaves the industry.

But with every session that I have with her, I feel that I'm falling deeper to her and breaking/crossing the line I draw :(

• Like (+1) 1

I've been in the Espa industry for 4 years now, I've been with many theras during those times but I've never repeated a thera more than twice, and never really fell in love with one, until last December 2018.

She was a newbie, but a top thera in a spa in Cubao. Physically speaking, she was exactly my type. Out of curiosity I tried her that night, and to my surprise she was more than what meets the eye/ or what I initially expected. She was cute/beautiful, but she was also very intelligent and strong/independent (She's the only thera that can match me in intellect and wittiness) . And that was what made me fall in love with her. Apart from feelings of lust, (we've already had several sessions where no ES happened, just pure GFE talk/hugging) I really genuinely like her attitude/personality.

I used to only go to nearby espa's once/twice a month. But since I met her, I've been seeing her once or even twice a week. She's the only thera that I'm willing to drive from my house in Las Pinas all the way to Cubao just to be with her. (that's probably how crazy I am going for her right now).

In one of our recent sessions, I've already admitted that I was falling for her, and she did share the same feelings but I've said that we have to draw the line, the boundary of our "relationship". She has a very bright future that I don't want to ruin and I promised that I will help her in studying/school until she graduates and is successful and she finally leaves the industry.

But with every session that I have with her, I feel that I'm falling deeper to her and breaking/crossing the line I draw :(

Well, anything that would make you happy is good. But if you want to take it to the next level, ask her out. Find out more about her. out more about her. Maybe, she is really worth your affection...

Am I

i don't mean to burst your bubble bro... pero the odds are really against the two of you... you're threading dangerous waters kung baga... kahit na matapos na sya sa studies, leave the industry, etc... the mere fact that you met in a SPA with ES (as GM and thera) is a dead giveaway that it'll be hard for the BOTH of you to be honest, what more to trust each other... kaya mahirap mag-invest ng feelings... for both of you...

being in this thread bro... i'm sure you're ALSO looking for a fairy tale ending... a success story of some sort... a couple (GM & Thera) who did made it work! dami pa ngang nag-away sharing their point of view, saying this and that... i'm not saying "wala".... meron yan!... siguro sobrang haba lang ng story nila kasi nga it's a hard battle.. sana may mag post hehehe... yung TOTOO! ... yung totoong "happy ending" lol.

First of all, nice handlename.. hehe magandang show at isang complicated at astig na character yan pinili mong pic at handlename.

Thanks for being honest and for opening up to us. We may be GMs in all the sense of the word (acronym), but some of us (including me) are open-minded, wherein we know this can happen to anyone. I hope you are single and that she too is single and you can both take that leap of seeing where your story goes. I agree, to most of the members here who say that this will be HARD, but you know what, most relationships are hard. Maybe we think a Thera-GM relationship is harder because of the intimacy involved in the work that they do. But, if you know this from the start and still wish to pursue her, then brace yourself and may you have the balls like your chosen avatar (Harvey Specter) to see this through and fight for what you feel (and believe in).

My request is (if you can and want to, please) keep us looped in. There are members among us who wants to see this kind of endeavor succeed. I for one, feel envy and admiration for those few and select individuals who started from this kind of relationship and eventually evolved into something more.

Heck, even now, a small part of me wished the thera I liked ages ago was available, so I may have at least had a shot of pursuing her and putting my courtship skills to the test, to see if I can win her heart. :D

Edited by Solaryan

First of all, nice handlename.. hehe magandang show at isang complicated at astig na character yan pinili mong pic at handlename.

Thanks for being honest and for opening up to us. We may be GMs in all the sense of the word (acronym), but some of us (including me) are open-minded, wherein we know this can happen to anyone. I hope you are single and that she too is single and you can both take that leap of seeing where your story goes. I agree, to most of the members here who say that this will be HARD, but you know what, most relationships are hard. Maybe we think a Thera-GM relationship is harder because of the intimacy involved in the work that they do. But, if you know this from the start and still wish to pursue her, then brace yourself and may you have the balls like your chosen avatar (Harvey Specter) to see this through and fight for what you feel (and believe in).

My request is (if you can and want to, please) keep us looped in. There are members among us who wants to see this kind of endeavor succeed. I for one, feel envy and admiration for those few and select individuals who started from this kind of relationship and eventually evolved into something more.

Heck, even now, a small part of me wished the thera I liked ages ago was available, so I may have at least had a shot of pursuing her and putting my courtship skills to the test, to see if I can win her heart. :D

Both being single and available BEFORE going to the next level... this condition is absolute otherwise you're just playing. AND keeping someone as "backup" hahaha.