• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Mejo nainlove ako ngayon sa isang thera, she knows I'm married and i really do not care about her status. I tried lifting her spirits up because all she says is "I'm just a thera". I asked her to come with me to a ball, but she said "hindi ako bagay jan". I travel frequently and most of my freetime i allot to her. The challenging part is she won't take me seriously, she won't trust me. I know you read this thread and all I can say is let's give it a try. I want to give you everything in my might, just learn to trust me.

I'm already experiencing withdrawal from her. Damn, if we met a little earlier I could've saved you.

That feeling you get when you get it on with your thera? It's a side effect of a neurotransmitter called "dopamine." It helps regulate behavior by creating a feeling of pleasure or reward, making you repeat certain behavior. Also, your body releases a lot of dopamine when you orgasm. That's Mother Nature's way of putting a premium on procreation.

You're feeling "withdrawal" because your dopamine levels are low, perhaps because you're not getting it on with your wife in any way. If getting it on with the wife isn't an option, try eating high-protein food that is low in saturated fat, as well as probiotics. Also get some more exercise and plenty of sunlight. You'll feel better, even without the thera.

• Like (+1) 2

Boss, stop hurting yourself. Lilipas din yan pero huwag mo pababayaan sarili mo.

Praktis lng ng praktis, tira lng ng tira. Darating din ang hinahanap mo. 👉👌💦

makinig ka sir ke sir John Carter ok yan

thank u sir for your advise still depressed, still drinking and still getting very little sleep but still alive...........

Mejo nainlove ako ngayon sa isang thera, she knows I'm married and i really do not care about her status. I tried lifting her spirits up because all she says is "I'm just a thera". I asked her to come with me to a ball, but she said "hindi ako bagay jan". I travel frequently and most of my freetime i allot to her.

The challenging part is she won't take me seriously, she won't trust me. I know you read this thread and all I can say is let's give it a try. I want to give you everything in my might, just learn to trust me.

I'm already experiencing withdrawal from her. Damn, if we met a little earlier I could've saved you.

Its best for you to move on and simply enjoy.

mahirap sir trooper parang gusto ko na bumigay talaga pagod na pagod na ung katawan at isip ko

kung gusto mo nang tapusin bakit hindi mo pa ituloy?

ngayon lang ako nakakita ng sobrang apektado dahil sa isang babae.

post-473335-0-25450400-1542423223_thumb.jpg

ikaw yung nasa right side sa chart na ito.

mentally weak. low self esteem, mababa confidence sa sarili. magiging statistic ka lang.

kung hindi mo kayang maka move on. weak ka nga talaga.

kung gusto mo nang tapusin bakit hindi mo pa ituloy?

ngayon lang ako nakakita ng sobrang apektado dahil sa isang babae.

mentally.jpg

ikaw yung nasa right side sa chart na ito.

mentally weak. low self esteem, mababa confidence sa sarili. magiging statistic ka lang.

kung hindi mo kayang maka move on. weak ka nga talaga.

Bat d mo pa ituloy hahaha...

But seriously we should not treat depression lighthly, maski c sir mikemurphy, may it be real or nagpapasakay lang.

May tropa ako na nagpakamatay dahil sa babae. Hindi nmn cya thera pero syota nh bayan yun. But my friend choose to shoot himself in the face rather than deal. With the depression.

If you are truly depressed I suggest you seek help seriously. You shouldnt be looking for help here, people may not understand you. But if its not true I wouldnt wish true depression befall you or any of your loved once. Kasi losing someone to depression is worlds away from our comprehension.

• Like (+1) 2