• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Reality check, will you still love someone who lets an average of 5 to 7 different guys per day to spill their jizz on her mouth, face, tits and worst inside of her? Kung kaya mo pa din mahalin yun ganyan, then we have a new definition martyrdom...hindi ito exaggeration mga brother, pero eto naman talaga nangyayare para kumita sila ng pera...

Realtalk.

ako up to know kht wala n kmi mahal na mahal ko pa dn sya masakit pa dn pagdating sa gabi na ako nlng mag isa, pero kelangan makalimutan ko na sya eh para maka move on nko sa buhay ko. still strugling, still drinking and still depressed pero sna one day pag gising ko wala na lahat ito or wala nko ang hirap hirap ng wala sya. pag naalala ko ung mg happy days nmn nakakaiyak sobra

Reality check, will you still love someone who lets an average of 5 to 7 different guys per day to spill their jizz on her mouth, face, tits and worst inside of her? Kung kaya mo pa din mahalin yun ganyan, then we have a new definition martyrdom...hindi ito exaggeration mga brother, pero eto naman talaga nangyayare para kumita sila ng pera...

Well-said brother. Best to enjoy their company with no-strings attached.

para sa akin dko na iniisip un dati cause if iisipin mo lng un masisira lng ang ulo mo, what i do is pag nsa work kmi parehas we never talk or text each other as often as possible for me not to think, its just trust during that time i know naman her limitations as a thera and before naging kmi ive read quite a few frs on her work,masakit kung sa masakit tlaga but if you really love the person tatanggapin mo pa din at the end of the day when magkasma na kayo at hindi na sya thera normal na babae nlng. i dont know love moves in mysterious ways tlga

• Like (+1) 1

Sa tingin ko di mo na rin maiisip yung trabaho niya or what she is either looks,attitude etc etc.

Once you fall in love that's it game over.

Hahamakin mo lahat at magiging martyr neyembera ka.

I have seen this first hand with my friend na naging BF ni Myrtle.

Pinili si Myrtle kesa dun sa may gusto sa kanyang Wowowin dancer na tropa namin.

Love is mysterious and powerful nga naman.

Edited by Chicano Cabron

Mejo nainlove ako ngayon sa isang thera, she knows I'm married and i really do not care about her status. I tried lifting her spirits up because all she says is "I'm just a thera". I asked her to come with me to a ball, but she said "hindi ako bagay jan". I travel frequently and most of my freetime i allot to her. The challenging part is she won't take me seriously, she won't trust me. I know you read this thread and all I can say is let's give it a try. I want to give you everything in my might, just learn to trust me.

I'm already experiencing withdrawal from her. Damn, if we met a little earlier I could've saved you.

Sa tingin ko di mo na rin maiisip yung trabaho niya or what she is either looks,attitude etc etc.

Once you fall in love that's it game over.

Hahamakin mo lahat at magiging martyr neyembera ka.

I have seen this first hand with my friend na naging BF ni Myrtle.

Pinili si Myrtle kesa dun sa may gusto sa kanyang Wowowin dancer na tropa namin.

Love is mysterious and powerful nga naman.

Sir sinong pong wowowin dancer yan..hahah..type na type ko mga dancer ni kuya wil.

Para naman sa tinamaan sa thera at tatamaan palang.

Dapat mayroon ka talagang financial capacity para may chance kang mai alis sya sa current work nya. Pag wala, step back nalang. The main reason mostly why they are in this kind of work boils down to their financial predicament. So earn and save lot of money and be a good influence to her. As a newbie, I wish i wont be in a situation like where sir murphy is. Wala kasi akong financial capacity..hahah..kaya step back nalang ako at iwas iwas.

Mejo nainlove ako ngayon sa isang thera, she knows I'm married and i really do not care about her status. I tried lifting her spirits up because all she says is "I'm just a thera". I asked her to come with me to a ball, but she said "hindi ako bagay jan". I travel frequently and most of my freetime i allot to her. The challenging part is she won't take me seriously, she won't trust me. I know you read this thread and all I can say is let's give it a try. I want to give you everything in my might, just learn to trust me.

I'm already experiencing withdrawal from her. Damn, if we met a little earlier I could've saved you.

question bro. you are martied, how can you say you are falling inlove with this thera?

If you really love her, at hahamakin mo lahat makasama lang sya, kayq mo ba iwan family mo parq sa kanya?

nagtatanong lang bro. just want to know some answers since naiinlove ka ngaun sa tera.

The mere fact that youre married will make her not trust you at all. You may have the finances to get her out of a tight spot. But bottomline is may sabit ka.

Ang iisipin non is if wife mo niloloko mo siya pa na thera lamang. Try practicing empathy man 😊

i agree with you bro.

• Like (+1) 1