• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

May mga thera din naman kasi na nagpapaamin pero wala naman talaga. Tapos pag sumagot si GM hindi rin kayo maniniwala. Lol :D

Alam mo magandang gawin? Pagkatapos mong tanungin si GM, tignan mo yung kaliwang kamay kung may bakas ng singsing. ;)

Ang maganda gawin wag magtanong ng personal matters sa GM dear hihi tanong mo na lang kung ano favorite color nya or favorite food hahahaha slambook feels lang

I think, given all of the problems being pointed out, and all the mental scenarios that can wander through the guy's head, a certain amount of "blindness" is really necessary. If you dwell on the things that go on behind closed doors, I doubt you can maintain the relationship. That's why being a mildly interested friend is better. Don't pick up the baggage. Be respectful or at least don't do harm, guide them, tell them to save up. Life is hard and getting harder. Better that they make the most of their "careers". Chill, enjoy life, it's short.

Agreed, just be friends with your therapist. Friends with benefits or FUBU. This I supposed is the better arrangement.

• Like (+1) 1

I thought i can handle this feeling, I always tell myself I knew how things work with a thera/gm relationship, but it hits you hard when you get to read a very graphic FR from another GM's (like from start to finish, :angry2: and you realize that's also how she does it with you or myself pala in this case... oh f#&k!!. :ohmy: .. i guess i couldn't be more selfish on this one.. :huh: .. not really for the weak of heart and stomach..... kudos to those who can tolerate that kindda of feeling.... :mellow:

I thought i can handle this feeling, I always tell myself I knew how things work with a thera/gm relationship, but it hits you hard when you get to read a very graphic FR from another GM's (like from start to finish, :angry2: and you realize that's also how she does it with you or myself pala in this case... oh f#&k!!. :ohmy: .. i guess i couldn't be more selfish on this one.. :huh: .. not really for the weak of heart and stomach..... kudos to those who can tolerate that kindda of feeling.... :mellow:

ouch!!.. :blink:​ .i feel u..that's definitely a kick in the teeth bro....

Kaya nga a lot of guys who experienced IT, ang 1st order of business is to take them away from their job. If not or hindi kaya... Well tiis tiis tlga...

• Like (+1) 1