• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Anyone experienced na youve been dating this thera and you believed na she is single with no kids because that is what she has told you since the beginning. Everything is doing good until she ghosted you, she cut off the communication without any reason. Then one day malalaman mo nalang she has bf living abroad and supporting their kid. Feeling ko naging pampalipas oras lang ako kasi wala bf nya. t#ang%na. Hahahaha

pag ganyan she is not worth your love; ginamit ka niya; gamitin mo din

pag ganyan she is not worth your love; ginamit ka niya; gamitin mo din

I didnt do that. I treated her with respect. I was too kind for her, she was so sweet in return. She was not asking for money. Cguro na realize nya sobrang bait at caring ko sa kanya naisipan nyang lumayo para di nya ako masaktan pa.

so here is my story....

disclaimer: some events, information and places have been altered para na rin sa anonymity namin ni thera loves.pero sobrang close naman ang mga magiging description ko,and please i dont mean to kiss and tell on this one i just want to share what im going through right now, and hopefully kapulutan din ng aral at magabayan ako.....

nagkakilala kami ni thera loves sa spa syempre.and the spa was very close to my workplace at that time and sa tinutuluyan ko nrn.once lang ako naging client ni thera.since kakilala ko ang spa owner.(and i am not a regular spa goer ive been to spas and mps pero mabibilang ko pa sa isa kong kamay)and todo reccomend ang spa owner para sakin kay thera loves...our first session was nauwi sa all the way for a price na alam kong mababa talga since i was just planning for a regular es. then from there we started seeing each other sa labas na ng spa.and i mean it literally as in araw araw at gabi gabi e magkasama na kami natutulog.(this went for 6months na magkasama kami nag live in na kami.just our first meeting and followed by around 2 or 3 inuman sessions we decided to be together since ako lng nmn magisa sa tinutuluyan ko)and of course ATW parin without the pay.and i was so very curious to ask her WHY. she told me that she fell for me.i have to admit nung una libog lang pero i was really at the stage of my life na i hadnt have a one serious relationship.im 28 at that time btw and she is 22.so i said to myself why not enjoy the moment..until eto na na notice na ako ng bestfriend ko.that he was telling me na alam ko dapat pinapasok ko.my thera loves have a son na mag 2 years old plng dat time and di sila kasal ng ama ng bata at di sila nagsama and thats purely the reason why she was dragged to the spa industry.she have to provide.anyway my thera loves is from the province lumuwas ng maynila para makipagsapalaran.just a short description about me.i am single walang sabit na anak.i have a career.and now a business.(pero di enough para bumuhay ng isang pamilya, ill go into full details on this later on) while my thera loves have to work her ass off para sa anak nya and at the same time maipatikim sa mga magulang ang kumportableng pamumuhay since di nmn sila ganun kapalad. as i was saying napansin na kasi ni bestfriend ko na things are getting serious.while i was so in denial dahil bago lahat sakin to.i mean being in a relationship with a therapist.anyway days,months passed by di ko namalayan na nafall na ko sa kanya.how can i tell?i went back to the province na di nmn kalayuan sa manila to have a small business.and we are still together.i still see her she come to me once or twice a week just to be with me she met my family but of course they dont know what she is really doing for a living.they just know na may baby na sya.(about nmn sa baby nya tanggap na tanggap ko sya dun.it really doesnt matter to me.i love her and i dont see no reason why to not love her child)so again days passed by.slowly the idea of her giving pleasure to other men as her living creeps to me.i wanted her to stop.but things just got complicated.she came clean to me the first time we met.saying that i was the first guy that he ever did the ATW thing.and all she does is regular HJ es.at first i thougt its ok.HJ lang nmn e.(as we boys take good care of our pride,basta ganun lang)..just to cut the story short. nahuli ko sya na nag psp once nung nangailangan sya ng pera.and its not just a regular HJ sa es nya.she does BJ BBBJ and slide.then naconfirm ko na nahuli ko sya once na nakipag ATW sya sa good paying client.and ung diskarte kasi nya iba.shes the kind na who will come clean after the client.shes been in the spa for a year and a half.alam na nya ang mga galawan.and naiintindihan ko nmn na they need to bring their A game since marami ang bago and nalalaos din sila.so the regular HJ es dont work anymore.

shes been doing this behind my back for how many months making me believe that all she does is HJ. i was blinded.i came back to the thought that i got her precious gem for a certain price.it made me think deeply and rational as i can be.t#ang%na mahal ko na ung tao bakit ngayon ko lang naiisip to.

i cant make her stop.and i cant even offer her to stop for she has the burden of a mother and father at the same time and the bread winner of her family.and i cant help her in that case right now,but i can assure her that i can offer her a normal and satisfying life.pero di pa ngayon as i was the kind na only child trying hard to prove myself that i can stand on my own.ibang story na kasi to ng buhay ko e.i can live the comfortable life minus her.but with her i really have to prove myself.and right now im on the process,business and careerwise i am working on it.(how should i know that things will go deep.she was not part of the plan before.she really inspired me to be better.hipkrito man pakinggan pero im striving to be better to help her,and to be with her to secure a family on our own someday,as this thing is still on the process)

so my dilemma on this one.faith really had a toll on us. we are both broken and damaged.i know we needed each other.as i was there for her through her ups and downs and she did too for me.just right now i cant and i will never understand the nature of the job.so im warning my fellow romanticos out there.this is not for the faint hearted for we will need a lot of patience and understanding on this one..

so here is my take...

first i love her.thats it.u can just take so much without knowing that u can actually take more.

yes,she might have been with a few good fellow for a good company.but purely for the money.and for the good fellow purely for the need of you know what i mean.my baby can tell this straight to my face.trabaho lang kailangan e.no matter the reason of generalizing them as kinain na ng systema,nasilaw na sa pera at tamad.we all know they have their reasons.we just cant accept their ways.on this one.she told me and i know its genuine that right now it has to be done.sooner or later this will end.

and as for me,, u might think im incompetent and inutil.as what i have said earlier.how am i suppose to know i would be in this kind of situation?if only i knew better i have done it the right way.but hey,she is pushing me to be better not for her own sake.she pushes me to be better cause she knew i am more than what i am now.and boy who would not love a fine lady like her.she believes in me.

and so our set up right now.she is still active in the industry as for she have to provide for her family.but she is back to school.this might take years or two.but right now all we have is the promised day.that day that we can leave all this behind.and for me im still working my ass off to be a good provider.she doesnt ask me for anything since we have been together...cause she know very well what she wants. my love.and nothing more.

ps miss shampooh ur humble thougts and reaction would be very much appreciated.and boss kingkongphils :D

• Like (+1) 2

so here is my story....

disclaimer: some events, information and places have been altered para na rin sa anonymity namin ni thera loves.pero sobrang close naman ang mga magiging description ko,and please i dont mean to kiss and tell on this one i just want to share what im going through right now, and hopefully kapulutan din ng aral at magabayan ako.....

nagkakilala kami ni thera loves sa spa syempre.and the spa was very close to my workplace at that time and sa tinutuluyan ko nrn.once lang ako naging client ni thera.since kakilala ko ang spa owner.(and i am not a regular spa goer ive been to spas and mps pero mabibilang ko pa sa isa kong kamay)and todo reccomend ang spa owner para sakin kay thera loves...our first session was nauwi sa all the way for a price na alam kong mababa talga since i was just planning for a regular es. then from there we started seeing each other sa labas na ng spa.and i mean it literally as in araw araw at gabi gabi e magkasama na kami natutulog.(this went for 6months na magkasama kami nag live in na kami.just our first meeting and followed by around 2 or 3 inuman sessions we decided to be together since ako lng nmn magisa sa tinutuluyan ko)and of course ATW parin without the pay.and i was so very curious to ask her WHY. she told me that she fell for me.i have to admit nung una libog lang pero i was really at the stage of my life na i hadnt have a one serious relationship.im 28 at that time btw and she is 22.so i said to myself why not enjoy the moment..until eto na na notice na ako ng bestfriend ko.that he was telling me na alam ko dapat pinapasok ko.my thera loves have a son na mag 2 years old plng dat time and di sila kasal ng ama ng bata at di sila nagsama and thats purely the reason why she was dragged to the spa industry.she have to provide.anyway my thera loves is from the province lumuwas ng maynila para makipagsapalaran.just a short description about me.i am single walang sabit na anak.i have a career.and now a business.(pero di enough para bumuhay ng isang pamilya, ill go into full details on this later on) while my thera loves have to work her ass off para sa anak nya and at the same time maipatikim sa mga magulang ang kumportableng pamumuhay since di nmn sila ganun kapalad. as i was saying napansin na kasi ni bestfriend ko na things are getting serious.while i was so in denial dahil bago lahat sakin to.i mean being in a relationship with a therapist.anyway days,months passed by di ko namalayan na nafall na ko sa kanya.how can i tell?i went back to the province na di nmn kalayuan sa manila to have a small business.and we are still together.i still see her she come to me once or twice a week just to be with me she met my family but of course they dont know what she is really doing for a living.they just know na may baby na sya.(about nmn sa baby nya tanggap na tanggap ko sya dun.it really doesnt matter to me.i love her and i dont see no reason why to not love her child)so again days passed by.slowly the idea of her giving pleasure to other men as her living creeps to me.i wanted her to stop.but things just got complicated.she came clean to me the first time we met.saying that i was the first guy that he ever did the ATW thing.and all she does is regular HJ es.at first i thougt its ok.HJ lang nmn e.(as we boys take good care of our pride,basta ganun lang)..just to cut the story short. nahuli ko sya na nag psp once nung nangailangan sya ng pera.and its not just a regular HJ sa es nya.she does BJ BBBJ and slide.then naconfirm ko na nahuli ko sya once na nakipag ATW sya sa good paying client.and ung diskarte kasi nya iba.shes the kind na who will come clean after the client.shes been in the spa for a year and a half.alam na nya ang mga galawan.and naiintindihan ko nmn na they need to bring their A game since marami ang bago and nalalaos din sila.so the regular HJ es dont work anymore.

shes been doing this behind my back for how many months making me believe that all she does is HJ. i was blinded.i came back to the thought that i got her precious gem for a certain price.it made me think deeply and rational as i can be.t#ang%na mahal ko na ung tao bakit ngayon ko lang naiisip to.

i cant make her stop.and i cant even offer her to stop for she has the burden of a mother and father at the same time and the bread winner of her family.and i cant help her in that case right now,but i can assure her that i can offer her a normal and satisfying life.pero di pa ngayon as i was the kind na only child trying hard to prove myself that i can stand on my own.ibang story na kasi to ng buhay ko e.i can live the comfortable life minus her.but with her i really have to prove myself.and right now im on the process,business and careerwise i am working on it.(how should i know that things will go deep.she was not part of the plan before.she really inspired me to be better.hipkrito man pakinggan pero im striving to be better to help her,and to be with her to secure a family on our own someday,as this thing is still on the process)

so my dilemma on this one.faith really had a toll on us. we are both broken and damaged.i know we needed each other.as i was there for her through her ups and downs and she did too for me.just right now i cant and i will never understand the nature of the job.so im warning my fellow romanticos out there.this is not for the faint hearted for we will need a lot of patience and understanding on this one..

so here is my take...

first i love her.thats it.u can just take so much without knowing that u can actually take more.

yes,she might have been with a few good fellow for a good company.but purely for the money.and for the good fellow purely for the need of you know what i mean.my baby can tell this straight to my face.trabaho lang kailangan e.no matter the reason of generalizing them as kinain na ng systema,nasilaw na sa pera at tamad.we all know they have their reasons.we just cant accept their ways.on this one.she told me and i know its genuine that right now it has to be done.sooner or later this will end.

and as for me,, u might think im incompetent and inutil.as what i have said earlier.how am i suppose to know i would be in this kind of situation?if only i knew better i have done it the right way.but hey,she is pushing me to be better not for her own sake.she pushes me to be better cause she knew i am more than what i am now.and boy who would not love a fine lady like her.she believes in me.

and so our set up right now.she is still active in the industry as for she have to provide for her family.but she is back to school.this might take years or two.but right now all we have is the promised day.that day that we can leave all this behind.and for me im still working my ass off to be a good provider.she doesnt ask me for anything since we have been together...cause she know very well what she wants. my love.and nothing more.

ps miss shampooh ur humble thougts and reaction would be very much appreciated.and boss kingkongphils :D

you are in a better situation that we were years back; as you had described being a thera is different from psp; all of my clients were always ATW 2 pops in a meet; I used to have 2 to 3 clients in a day during my time; since you are single you are in a better situation to help her; as most of the time married men are most of my clients and I think nothing had changed even with theras; so what I can say; if you love here that much; help her; but this time communicate with her on her restrictions when she does her job; mahirap mag build ng trust Lalo na sa ganitong industry; pero it is a hard pill to swallow; in the end best to get her out ASAP; I wish you luck and will pray for you

Nakakatuwa tong thread na to....kadalasan kc iniopen ko lng just to look ....good spa...at beautiful theras...sa totoo lng msarap tlg mkipagsex ng with feelings eh....panung di ka mafa fall sa knila...eh un nman tlg ung isa sa mga talent at skills n dpat nilang i develop sa spa industry...lalo na ung mga wlang atw.....sa mga famous line lng ng mga thera..kng mhina hina k at may pinagdadaanan...mainlove k tlg eh...namimiss n po kita...ingat po palage....ilove you....sayu ko lng gnwa ito...yung low cost tpos high mile age....aba nkkgandang lalake kyu un..nkkktaas ng ego..lalo n kung tropa kyu pupunta sa spa....yung alam mo na bawal daw yung atw sa spa n un...tpos pg ikaw atw..pro ang rate png standard.... un pla strategy pra ma fall ka talaga. .tpos my hidden agenda...i know nman hindi lhat..pro nasasabi ko to kc naranasan ko....pro d ako ngsisi na minahal ko cya...kc dun ko lng naintindhan yung uncondtional love...,.

Nakakatuwa tong thread na to....kadalasan kc iniopen ko lng just to look ....good spa...at beautiful theras...sa totoo lng msarap tlg mkipagsex ng with feelings eh....panung di ka mafa fall sa knila...eh un nman tlg ung isa sa mga talent at skills n dpat nilang i develop sa spa industry...lalo na ung mga wlang atw.....sa mga famous line lng ng mga thera..kng mhina hina k at may pinagdadaanan...mainlove k tlg eh...namimiss n po kita...ingat po palage....ilove you....sayu ko lng gnwa ito...yung low cost tpos high mile age....aba nkkgandang lalake kyu un..nkkktaas ng ego..lalo n kung tropa kyu pupunta sa spa....yung alam mo na bawal daw yung atw sa spa n un...tpos pg ikaw atw..pro ang rate png standard.... un pla strategy pra ma fall ka talaga. .tpos my hidden agenda...i know nman hindi lhat..pro nasasabi ko to kc naranasan ko....pro d ako ngsisi na minahal ko cya...kc dun ko lng naintindhan yung uncondtional love...,.

I think thats true, ung sex with feelings ang kicker dyn. I mean sex is reallu made for two people who loves each other, kaya kpg ganun parati ginagawa nyo, eventually na ma fall ang isa and that usually is sa GM ang fall...

you are in a better situation that we were years back; as you had described being a thera is different from psp; all of my clients were always ATW 2 pops in a meet; I used to have 2 to 3 clients in a day during my time; since you are single you are in a better situation to help her; as most of the time married men are most of my clients and I think nothing had changed even with theras; so what I can say; if you love here that much; help her; but this time communicate with her on her restrictions when she does her job; mahirap mag build ng trust Lalo na sa ganitong industry; pero it is a hard pill to swallow; in the end best to get her out ASAP; I wish you luck and will pray for you

update ko lang.after i posted this. i broke up with her.i said things na masasakit.and to be hones i felt nothing i didnnt feel guilty nor relieved.at the moment i just felt nothing.up to this moment.pata na cguro ako. reason why i decided to end it.well naramdaman ko tlga na di pa nya kaya magbago.and ill be true to myself.im asking this her without telling her.gusto ko sya magbago but everytime na naoopen ung topic e parang madamot pa ako sa lagay nya at ako pa hindi nakakaintindi.well im done being a pimp for her.im not even a boyfriend to her.its pimp what she needs right now.salamat narin miss shampooh for the kind words.

• Like (+1) 1

Yun talaga pinaka mahirap dyan. Yung pag build ng trust.

Gustong gusto ko maniwala sa kanya. Na di nya ako niloloko. Na totoo feelings nya. And for me the best way to know that is if she does not lie to me. Kaya lang, it seems na di kaya yung walang tinatagon siguro white lies. Para daw di ako masaktan. Or maybe because isip nya di ko maintindihan. Problem is, yung mga lies, eventually natutuklasan din. And when that happens, ang hirap mabalik yung trust. Specially kung paulit ulit nangyayari. To the point na sobra na doubts. Na baka may mga ginagawa sya na di ko magugustuhan pero ginagawa at gagawin pa rin pag naniniwala syang di ko malalaman. Hay. So complicated talaga.

Yun talaga pinaka mahirap dyan. Yung pag build ng trust.

Gustong gusto ko maniwala sa kanya. Na di nya ako niloloko. Na totoo feelings nya. And for me the best way to know that is if she does not lie to me. Kaya lang, it seems na di kaya yung walang tinatagon siguro white lies. Para daw di ako masaktan. Or maybe because isip nya di ko maintindihan. Problem is, yung mga lies, eventually natutuklasan din. And when that happens, ang hirap mabalik yung trust. Specially kung paulit ulit nangyayari. To the point na sobra na doubts. Na baka may mga ginagawa sya na di ko magugustuhan pero ginagawa at gagawin pa rin pag naniniwala syang di ko malalaman. Hay. So complicated talaga.

communication is the key; pero sa job katulad naming mahirap talaga gawin foundation ang trust

communication is the key; pero sa job katulad naming mahirap talaga gawin foundation ang trust

You mean di talaga mapagka tiwalaan mga thera o pso kahit na gf mo? Or do you mean na marami lang talagang kelangan itago at di ipaalam sa mga bf-guest nila? Gaya ng what goes on when they are in bed with clients na binigyan ng extr mileage?

In my situation I already know at the 2nd time that I get her she likes me...

Even though she is popular and well known to be good at GFE attitude...

We are already falling for each other everytime I visited her...

But at that time I'm hesitant because she have a BF at that time...

You can say we have no label at that time all we know that are feelings are mutual...

May bf tapos gusto pa relasyon sa yo? Tsk tsk. Did she fall out of love with the bf or sponsor lang yun na nagkukunyari syang gf nun? In other words, mahal nya ba yun o pera lang habol nya at nahulog lang loob nya dun?

You mean di talaga mapagka tiwalaan mga thera o pso kahit na gf mo? Or do you mean na marami lang talagang kelangan itago at di ipaalam sa mga bf-guest nila? Gaya ng what goes on when they are in bed with clients na binigyan ng extr mileage?

For example Kung ikaw bf ko; gusto mo ba ikwento ko sayo ginawa ko sa client ko? Gusto mo ba malaman kung ano position ginawa namin at kung nag c@m ako sa client ko? Can you handle those details?

• Like (+1) 1