• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Sa dami ng lalaking dumaan sa kanya...how sure are you na ikaw lang talaga ang mahal niya?

Siyempre, kapag wala ka...baka may tumatawag o nagte-text na mga dating GM sa kanya. This is one thing you have to consider.

Tao lang yang therapist...at natutukso rin yan...

Baka matukso na makipagkita yan sa mga GM clients niya dati...at alam mo na....dahil nagawa na niya ito dati.

Tell everything you want bro but i dont give a damned shxt. I know her and i only believe her and nobody else.

;) :P i don't need you to give a damn. she will tell you what she wants you to hear. you're not with her 24/7 so you don't see her all the time. so keep on loving while i keep on banging. don't take it personally. its just work to her. she needs money & i provide it. if you love her you would'nt mind if she f#&ks someone else im sure im not the only one who does B)

Hahah... You should not really be affected when people say things about them having sex with your thera loves. I mean there is a high chance they may have. So kung affected ka masyado e baka hindi mo nmn talaga tanggap c thera loves.

I mean I personally have been on the giving and taking side. I f#&ked someones girlfriend, and I am quite sure somebody have f#&ked my girlfriend. I made out with someones wife (not sex, i havent crossed that line yet except of course if she is a married thera then maybe unknowingly I have.) my dad f#&ked her PA, pretty sure she someones girl. He may have f#&ked her secretary. My friends from abroad f#&ks their co workers na may asawa, my friends here f#&ks lonely wives na may ofw for a husband. My officemate f#&ks my officemates wife. We all live in a f#&k up world where we f#&k. We work hard we f#&k, yun ang lalaki e. Ever since the beginning of time. Plus we dont really know the people here. Malay mo he maybe f#&king your thera love, but you are f#&king his wife/gf.... You are not with your thera 24/7, siya dn naman he is not with his wife 24/7. So really this is a world where everybody f#&ks everybody if you just press the right button. Its just a matter of how many you let them f#&k you over.

Edited by Kingkongphils

Ganito lagi nasa isip ko pag may like akong thera -

kaya ko ba iharap to sa magulang ko at mga kapatid ko? Pag hindi - bagsak agad ang chance na ma inlove ako. Kahit gaano pa kaganda at kalambing.

Hindi sa minamaliit ko ang work ng thera but in my situation and family set up, it will be very awkward to bring a girl from this industry to our annual family reunion.

So no chance for me no matter what or how lovely the thera is.

you sound like you're affected by what i posted too. why don't you tell me who is your beloved thera & ill tell you if i got her or not. ;)

once i get tired of a thera i move on to another. that's how much i love each & every one of them B)

Why dont you tell me where you go, so ill know if ill be insecured with your performance. Edited by Kingkongphils

Hahah... You should not really be affected when people say things about them having sex with your thera loves. I mean there is a high chance they may have. So kung affected ka masyado e baka hindi mo nmn talaga tanggap c thera loves.

I mean I personally have been on the giving and taking side. I f#&ked someones girlfriend, and I am quite sure somebody have f#&ked my girlfriend. I made out with someones wife (not sex, i havent crossed that line yet except of course if she is a married thera then maybe unknowingly I have.) my dad f#&ked her PA, pretty sure she someones girl. He may have f#&ked her secretary. My friends from abroad f#&ks their co workers na may asawa, my friends here f#&ks lonely wives na may ofw for a husband. My officemate f#&ks my officemates wife. We all live in a f#&k up world where we f#&k. We work hard we f#&k, yun ang lalaki e. Ever since the beginning of time. Plus we dont really know the people here. Malay mo he maybe f#&king your thera love, but you are f#&king his wife/gf.... You are not with your thera 24/7, siya dn naman he is not with his wife 24/7. So really this is a world where everybody f#&ks everybody if you just press the right button. Its just a matter of how many you let them f#&k you over.

Natawa ako dito.... In other words, just keep on banging :lol: :lol: :lol:

Natawa ako dito.... In other words, just keep on banging :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ayaw ko nmn maging hypocrite pero basta payag bkt hindi... kaya dapat chill lang, wag pilitin mga bagay bagay, like what I have always said, its okey to be in love with a thera but you have to accept what happend or what is happening. Basta respeto lang sa mga tao as tao. Lalo pa ndto tyo sa site ng malilibog. We dont have the right to judge people lalo pgdtng sa sex life.. Edited by Kingkongphils

Tell everything you want bro but i dont give a damned shxt. I know her and i only believe her and nobody else.

have a good trip bro. it gives me more time to spend with her. while the cat is away the mice will play B)

Why dont you tell me where you go, so ill know if ill be insecured with your performance.

all i can say is, where you've gone. i've more than definitely been to already. B)