• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Bro I am only answering the question of a post asking for our OWN action if we are going to s@%t ourselves to make fast bucks. You can give your own opinion to that question. Please respect my opinions especially of topics you do not know.

And where in my post did I disrespect your opinion? Just because I pointed something out regarding your post that I do not agree with does not mean I am disrespecting your post.

Just as you are entitled to your own opinion, I am also entitled to my own. And disagreeing is never a sign of disrespect.

I have been quietly active in the spa scene for years and I never had any issues with what to feel and appreciate but lately I started to develop a warm affection towards my regular thera. Kinda annoying and exciting at the same time. For now I just try my best to see her every week.

So hard to fall for toir thera in a spa industry visited her just for 6 times but i am sure that i am falling for her.. and of course she dosent believe me coz everyone is saying the same thing to her.. i am used going to diff spa’s but this is the first time i felt this.. and everytime i am reading the frs for her it kinda hurt me.. tsk tsk hirap pala ng ganito.

What youre feeling may not be true. Pero kung top thera cya I suggest wag ka makipag compete na ubusan ng funds, kasi matatalo ka lng I am sure. I think what you should do nlng e, gawin mo nlng cya na regular thera mo pero kung asa scheduled relaxation time mo lng, hindi ung para makita sya or para ubusin mo funds mo. Either mag sasawa ka dn, or makukuha mo dn ang gusto mo. Sabi nga ng isang post e good for the 1st 3-6 mos and then gm will find another. The worst mistake that you will make if you dont get your feelings in check is maubos mo funds mo for nothing. Unless unli ung funds mo e okey lng kht araw araw.

I remember dati di ako tumataya sa lotto, sabi ko sa sarili ko dati, napakaliit ng chance na manalo ako, at di ko naman kailangan ng ganyang kadaming pera.

Pero now every chance I have tumataya ako, di alam ng mga friends ko kung bakit.

Kasi pag nanalo ako may babalatuhan ako para tumigil na sya sa work nya. Pag nanalo ako afford ko na at kaya ko na sya ampunin. I love her so much na, i feel ko na sa kanya lang ako magiging happy.

Six numbers lang kailangan ko. At sandamukal na swerte. Sana manalo ako. Hehe

Kasi pag kasama ko sya daig ko pa nanalo sa lotto.

Haaays