• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

That sublime sensation when they stroke your package, that titillating feeling when they suck your dick while looking at you, that amorous warmth when they use their lips and tongue on your body. These are just some of the reasons why guests would like to possess their therapists. If guests think that these actions equate to love, then they really have a problem with discerning love from lust or they just aren't getting any. Guests want to possess the therapists because they want to be pleased, not because they love them. It's plain lust, not love. That is the bottom line.

Totally agree.

In fairness, there are some theras with pure hearts even if they engage in sexual activities with their clients. Here are some real life examples from me:

Thera 1:

- Been my friend for 3 years. I have never availed her services inside the cubicle and up to now, she always says no whenever I jokingly ask for her as my thera. I even offered her 10k just for a 1 hour standard service but again, as always, she declined. She has been in my ear through the years, always telling me what my spa girls are doing, advising me to be careful, insisting I court someone outside the industry. We drink out, have coffee...she is as real as a friend that I have in this enterprise. I am now the proud ninong of her 5 month old kid.

Thera 2:

- We had an affair, she is one of the reasons why i turned to the dark side yet despite her shortcomings, she has a good heart. When I was mugged and I got stabbed, lost my phone and wallet, she gave me 20K for allowance while I replace my IDs and cards. When my mom passed away a couple of weeks back, she was there at the wake the very first night. She left me 10K, I did not want to accept as I don't really need the financial assistance, but she insisted and told me she wants to feel that she helped me in some little way.

Thera 3:

- Been my friend for 3 years too. Yes, we had sex several times, had arguments on a frequent basis but she always had my back. Whenever I get close to a top thera, she is among the first to advise me of the "dalliances" of my new girl, revealing to me the real nature of the thera. There are times I told her to stay away, but she always finds her way back close to me and still acts like a guardian, a sort of aunt to remind me that I am playing with fire.

There are a couple more, but the examples might be too specific and their identities revealed so ill keep the post to 3...Hehehe

More! More! Hehe. Nice stories

In fairness, there are some theras with pure hearts even if they engage in sexual activities with their clients. Here are some real life examples from me:

Thera 1:

- Been my friend for 3 years. I have never availed her services inside the cubicle and up to now, she always says no whenever I jokingly ask for her as my thera. I even offered her 10k just for a 1 hour standard service but again, as always, she declined. She has been in my ear through the years, always telling me what my spa girls are doing, advising me to be careful, insisting I court someone outside the industry. We drink out, have coffee...she is as real as a friend that I have in this enterprise. I am now the proud ninong of her 5 month old kid.

Thera 2:

- We had an affair, she is one of the reasons why i turned to the dark side yet despite her shortcomings, she has a good heart. When I was mugged and I got stabbed, lost my phone and wallet, she gave me 20K for allowance while I replace my IDs and cards. When my mom passed away a couple of weeks back, she was there at the wake the very first night. She left me 10K, I did not want to accept as I don't really need the financial assistance, but she insisted and told me she wants to feel that she helped me in some little way.

Thera 3:

- Been my friend for 3 years too. Yes, we had sex several times, had arguments on a frequent basis but she always had my back. Whenever I get close to a top thera, she is among the first to advise me of the "dalliances" of my new girl, revealing to me the real nature of the thera. There are times I told her to stay away, but she always finds her way back close to me and still acts like a guardian, a sort of aunt to remind me that I am playing with fire.

There are a couple more, but the examples might be too specific and their identities revealed so ill keep the post to 3...Hehehe

Thera 1:

Thera 2:

Thera 3:

maraming aral d2 tayong mapupulot. time out muna sa mga sad stories...

here's the short story of the "the Frog and the Scorpion"

The Scorpion and the FrogOne day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to k*ll me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to k*ll you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to k*ll me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN k*ll me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said the Scorpion...

Thera 1:

Thera 2:

Thera 3:

More stories bro.. Wag yung mga feel good tulad neto.. Yung pang villain.. Meron p ba?

Hahaha...mas ok ba basahin ung pang villain bro?Meron pa naman. :D

Good read na. Educational pa. Kesa naman mga sobs stories ng mga GM na iniwan, o kaya mga happily ever after na honestly, bihira naman mangyari. Para madala na ang mga loverboy. Hahaha

Last na po, How to be you Sir Les... Haha Teach me

In general, we all know for a fact that the therapists, gro's, and the likes are there due to practical reasons. So honestly, it is upto us to control and limit upto where our feelings should be. If it goes beyond the "just for satisfaction" phase, then be prepared to be used and abused by MOST (I am not saying all).

I believe less than a percent really do have a forever phase with the thera and their likes. Less complication is still the best route though. I have been through those during my younger years, therefore, probably I've become immune. I don't need to post how much was wasted during those years. All I can say is I've moved on, learned and now having just plain fun.

Good read na. Educational pa. Kesa naman mga sobs stories ng mga GM na iniwan, o kaya mga happily ever after na honestly, bihira naman mangyari. Para madala na ang mga loverboy. Hahaha

Last na po, How to be you Sir Les... Haha Teach me

Might have to mellow down on my sharing bro...got some PMs from theras who read my posts and they recognized themselves as the girl on my anecdotes....Lol

• Like (+1) 1

That sublime sensation when they stroke your package, that titillating feeling when they suck your dick while looking at you, that amorous warmth when they use their lips and tongue on your body. These are just some of the reasons why guests would like to possess their therapists. If guests think that these actions equate to love, then they really have a problem with discerning love from lust or they just aren't getting any. Guests want to possess the therapists because they want to be pleased, not because they love them. It's plain lust, not love. That is the bottom line.

Sarap nito boss, nakikipag eye to eye habang mabagal na chumuchupa. Kahit may BF yan, sa panahon na yun, wala ng tatalo sa iyo, sabay hampas hampas mo pa Sa mukha nya habang habol habol nya etits mo tapos biglang pasok Sa bibig nya ulit. Pota. Pota talaga.