Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

base from my experience loving a psp/mpa/gro

is a f#&king waste of time and emotion swerte nung ex kong gro

kung na meet nya ako nung kasagsagan ng pagiging bad boy ko

pinapatay ko na sya pero what can i do i love her she is tormenting me :grr:

im 100% agree w/ u bro same story w/ me ganyang ganyan din ako

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Having carefully thought this over ... I realized something ... if, and I stress IF, the client and the MPA/PSP/GRO falls in love with each other ... that's all right ... they might just fall out of love with each other again. If the client falls in love with the MPA/PSP/GRO, but not vice versa, then ... poor client. If the MPA/PSP/GRO falls in love with the client, but not vice versa, then ... poor MPA/PSP/GRO. If the client and the MPA/PSP/GRO love each other ... what's the problem? As long as it is honest love, not a "I'll use him/her" thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Been here and done that. Might also have worked, but there are realities involved. Had a serious relationship with an ex-call girl. She gave up her job and I helped her find another while also supporting her and her family. It was tough for me financially, though I did think it was a temporary phase..that we would get through it.

But eventually, I noticed she just kept depending on me for everything...and when I confronted her with this, nagalit sya sa akin and nagtampo for a week. Later on I found out from a firend that during that time she "entertained" a couple of old clients.

Bad trip talaga yun...akala mo nagbago na yung tao tapos gagawin nya yun just to get back at you. So I called it off, but up till now, she's still trying to get back together with me. Talagang ayoko na kasi hindi ko na mapagkakatiwalaan...tuwing mag-aaway ba kami gagawin nya ulit yun? Mali naman diba? So moving on...

P.S.

But I really miss the sex. Grabeh ibang klase.

Been here and done that. Might also have worked, but there are realities involved. Had a serious relationship with an ex-call girl. She gave up her job and I helped her find another while also supporting her and her family. It was tough for me financially, though I did think it was a temporary phase..that we would get through it.

But eventually, I noticed she just kept depending on me for everything...and when I confronted her with this, nagalit sya sa akin and nagtampo for a week. Later on I found out from a firend that during that time she "entertained" a couple of old clients.

Bad trip talaga yun...akala mo nagbago na yung tao tapos gagawin nya yun just to get back at you. So I called it off, but up till now, she's still trying to get back together with me. Talagang ayoko na kasi hindi ko na mapagkakatiwalaan...tuwing mag-aaway ba kami gagawin nya ulit yun? Mali naman diba? So moving on...

P.S.

But I really miss the sex. Grabeh ibang klase.

hmm...next time wag basta basta maniniwala...madami dyang naninira... :D

i hope you did ask her about this before leaving her...?

I helped her find another while also supporting her and her family.

she did find a job...right?...or not?

if she did...how come she still has to depend on you for everything?

and if she hasn't...well...natural sayo aasa yung tao...san pa ba?

sana lang you held out a little longer til she finally gets another job...sana rin tinulungan mo narin talaga sya...

sa pag kuha ng work...

alam mo ...the fact that she gave up her previous source of income for you...

big decision na rin yun for her...

at kung nung nagipit sya ay nakipag meet ulit sya sa clients ...

it's cause you were not there for her...

and maybe she thought...you gave up on her already...

syempre desperate times...

ah ewan :wacko:

tao ma-inlove sa tao...... di masama yun....

bakit kung di kayo PSP/MPAs/and the like mas tao ba kayo kaysa sa kanila?

all i'm saying is that we have our own preferences this topic provides a nice venue to voice out those preferences. it's just that some of our preferences seem to make some more human than others and that is something that is disrespectful. to "DIS" somebody is never a good thing - even in the animal world.

I know of a couple who's fighting the odds to be together, they both came from an elite family. I know of another couple in the same situation - only that he's the average guy and she's a former PSP. who do you think has a harder time?

PEACE!!!!

hmm...next time wag basta basta maniniwala...madami dyang naninira... :D

i hope you did ask her about this before leaving her...?

I helped her find another while also supporting her and her family.

she did find a job...right?...or not?

if she did...how come she still has to depend on you for everything?

and if she hasn't...well...natural sayo aasa yung tao...san pa ba?

sana lang you held out a little longer til she finally gets another job...sana rin tinulungan mo narin talaga sya...

sa pag kuha ng work...

alam mo ...the fact that she gave up her previous source of income for you...

big decision na rin yun for her...

at kung nung nagipit sya ay nakipag meet ulit sya sa clients ...

it's cause you were not there for her...

and maybe she thought...you gave up on her already...

syempre desperate times...

ah ewan :wacko:

Yes, she found a new job. Andun pa rin siya ngayon.

Yun nga rin kaya kinonfront ko sya, bakit lahat na lang sa akin i-aasa? Maraming side-kuwento pero kasi feeling ko sinusulit na lang ako noon, pati sa mga bagay na dapat kaya naman nila (ng family nya). Pati relatives nya sa akin na lumalapit. Pero up to now, iniisip ko pa rin what if I held out a little longer? hmmm...siguro bankrupt na ako... :blink: hay buhay nga naman. I guess, may mga tao ngang pag abutan mo ng piraso, pati kamay mo lulunukin. Plus ang talagang masklap ay nag-promise sya kahit anong mangyari di na nya gagawin ulit yun. I really placed all my investments on that promise, and alam nya yun.

tao ma-inlove sa tao...... di masama yun....

bakit kung di kayo PSP/MPAs/and the like mas tao ba kayo kaysa sa kanila?

all i'm saying is that we have our own preferences this topic provides a nice venue to voice out those preferences. it's just that some of our preferences seem to make some more human than others and that is something that is disrespectful. to "DIS" somebody is never a good thing - even in the animal world.

I know of a couple who's fighting the odds to be together, they both came from an elite family. I know of another couple in the same situation - only that he's the average guy and she's a former PSP. who do you think has a harder time?

PEACE!!!!

both the same hard situation, talaga!

Whew... took me around 3 hours to read this entire thread. I can’t believe there are so many guys in the same boat as me. I thought I was one of the few dumb enough to fall for an MPA. Let me share my experience…

I first visited her MP last September, it was actually my first time to visit a “naughty place”... I just went with my balikbayan friend who was uber horny after not getting laid for 3 years in the US. The aquarium opens and there are about 4 girls on display. Naturally, my deprived friend gets first pick and ends up choosing this white-skinned chinita beauty that I had my eye on. Oh, well. My gaze then strays to the next whitest girl in the room. I was about to pick her when my other friend tells me to choose this other girl... now this is one that wouldn’t normally catch my eye in a line-up of beauties. She was a bit dark, let’s call it morena, not exactly my type (like most guys, I prefer light-skinned girls). But she had nice eyes, and there was something about her smile. She looked eager to please. So I thought, what the hell, and went with her. To cut it short, she really wasn’t all that good. It wasn’t the amazing sex that the other guys posted they had with their MPA/PSP gf’s. Her massage wasn’t that great (me and my friend compared notes after our session), but there was something about her that I just couldn’t put my finger on. For convenience, let’s call her ‘Kim’ (not her floor name or real name).

Going to MP’s can be addicting, and for the next month I made the rounds. All in all I had several different MPA’s, but I found each of them lacking. I finally went back and visited Kim for the 2nd time. My plan was to become her regular. I figured I could set up an arrangement for ‘home-service’, where I could save a little by not paying for the room, but instead give her around 50% more than usual. After the 3rd visit, something clicked. I was able to take her home with me after her shift. I was pretty surprised, I mean, I wasn’t courting her through text or anything. And I guess I’m a pretty decent-looking guy, but I’m no Sam or Piolo.

We’ve been seeing each other for almost 3 months now. At first I was just happy because I was getting free sex, which I actually bragged about to my friends ( something I’m not very proud of ). But after awhile, she started to grow on me. At first I thought I was ok with her ‘job’. I’m a practical person, she’s the breadwinner in her family of 7, which includes her baby. I was pretty upfront with her, I make about half of what she makes in a month, so I couldn’t really support that many people if she quit her job. Now, though, I really wish I could support her so she could quit doing what she does, and go back to school. I want to be one of those rich old farts who throw money around like paper. My life used to be so simple.

It’s gotten to the point where I don’t find other girls that attractive anymore. I started sleeping with my celphone beside me, and I’d be ecstatic every time she texts or calls. I started drinking and chain-smoking by myself at home, things I thought I’d never do, thinking about her ‘guests’. Hating them, but at the same time wanting to be them. Does that make sense? She says she loves me, but there’s always that doubt lurking at the back of my mind. She seems so distant when she’s at work, but I guess that’s to be expected. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a guest… I’d probably be spending less time and money.

I guess I’ll stop for now, will continue this when I get home from work. Feel free to comment.

Whew... took me around 3 hours to read this entire thread. I can’t believe there are so many guys in the same boat as me. I thought I was one of the few dumb enough to fall for an MPA. Let me share my experience…

I first visited her MP last September, it was actually my first time to visit a “naughty place”... I just went with my balikbayan friend who was uber horny after not getting laid for 3 years in the US. The aquarium opens and there are about 4 girls on display. Naturally, my deprived friend gets first pick and ends up choosing this white-skinned chinita beauty that I had my eye on. Oh, well. My gaze then strays to the next whitest girl in the room. I was about to pick her when my other friend tells me to choose this other girl... now this is one that wouldn’t normally catch my eye in a line-up of beauties. She was a bit dark, let’s call it morena, not exactly my type (like most guys, I prefer light-skinned girls). But she had nice eyes, and there was something about her smile. She looked eager to please. So I thought, what the hell, and went with her. To cut it short, she really wasn’t all that good. It wasn’t the amazing sex that the other guys posted they had with their MPA/PSP gf’s. Her massage wasn’t that great (me and my friend compared notes after our session), but there was something about her that I just couldn’t put my finger on. For convenience, let’s call her ‘Kim’ (not her floor name or real name).

Going to MP’s can be addicting, and for the next month I made the rounds. All in all I had several different MPA’s, but I found each of them lacking. I finally went back and visited Kim for the 2nd time. My plan was to become her regular. I figured I could set up an arrangement for ‘home-service’, where I could save a little by not paying for the room, but instead give her around 50% more than usual. After the 3rd visit, something clicked. I was able to take her home with me after her shift. I was pretty surprised, I mean, I wasn’t courting her through text or anything. And I guess I’m a pretty decent-looking guy, but I’m no Sam or Piolo.

We’ve been seeing each other for almost 3 months now. At first I was just happy because I was getting free sex, which I actually bragged about to my friends ( something I’m not very proud of ). But after awhile, she started to grow on me. At first I thought I was ok with her ‘job’. I’m a practical person, she’s the breadwinner in her family of 7, which includes her baby. I was pretty upfront with her, I make about half of what she makes in a month, so I couldn’t really support that many people if she quit her job. Now, though, I really wish I could support her so she could quit doing what she does, and go back to school. I want to be one of those rich old farts who throw money around like paper. My life used to be so simple.

It’s gotten to the point where I don’t find other girls that attractive anymore. I started sleeping with my celphone beside me, and I’d be ecstatic every time she texts or calls. I started drinking and chain-smoking by myself at home, things I thought I’d never do, thinking about her ‘guests’. Hating them, but at the same time wanting to be them. Does that make sense? She says she loves me, but there’s always that doubt lurking at the back of my mind. She seems so distant when she’s at work, but I guess that’s to be expected. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a guest… I’d probably be spending less time and money.

I guess I’ll stop for now, will continue this when I get home from work. Feel free to comment.

hirap 'no bro? one of these days baka nde ko na din kayanin. parang malapit na din ako sa ganyan.

for me.. d nlng cguro.. kc parang naukit na sa name nila un eh.. haggng kabit nlng cguro sila... isipin mu nlng ung ssbhn ng ibng tao sainyo.. bk dhil dun lalo pa kaung masira db?

bro i can't agree with you on so many levels i don't know where to begin.

naukit sa name nila? maybe if the people in her neighborhood knows what she does for a living, yun, nakaukit sa name nya. but even then, it's so easy to relocate to a place where no one knows what previous life you lead.

it's unfair din na sabihin na hanggang kabit na lang sila. they also deserve better lives, di sila dapat pumayag na kabit na lang sila. they deserve to find happiness din na pwede nilang sabihin kanila lang.

kung mas iisipin mo yung sasabihin ng ibang tao kesa sa kaligayahan nyo, probably you are not cut for this kind of relationship.

kung masisira ka naman masisira ka talaga. as long as kaya mo mahalin yung sarili mo bago ang ibang tao, at kaya mo maging masaya at wag isaalang alang ang kaligayahan mo sa ibang tao, you can live a fulfilling life.

words of a hopeless romantic:

" if it happens, deal with it. how? let your heart decide on that."

easier said than done.

taking the nature-of-her-job out of the relationship equation could

possibly make things less complicated; puso mo na ang bahala du'n.

siguro..

anyhoo, though normally nonchalant about it,

psp's/mpa's do long to love and be loved just like everyone else.

There isn't anything wrong with two people connecting on an emotional level. Occupation should have nothing to do with matters of the heart. Love should be able to look at a person for what he/she is and not the circumstances that surround his/her way of life. Call it compromise, call it blind, call it whatever you want. Love should not be what other people would say about you, it should be what you and your partner say about each other.

So what if your relatives don't approve. You're the one in the relationship, not them. They've never approved on anything, if you think about it. They should do what their job description says--be supportive.

Friends? You can make tons of new ones.

It's your call, it's your heart. If you're not ready to fight for him/her, then you're not in love.

bro i can't agree with you on so many levels i don't know where to begin.

naukit sa name nila? maybe if the people in her neighborhood knows what she does for a living, yun, nakaukit sa name nya. but even then, it's so easy to relocate to a place where no one knows what previous life you lead.

it's unfair din na sabihin na hanggang kabit na lang sila. they also deserve better lives, di sila dapat pumayag na kabit na lang sila. they deserve to find happiness din na pwede nilang sabihin kanila lang.

kung mas iisipin mo yung sasabihin ng ibang tao kesa sa kaligayahan nyo, probably you are not cut for this kind of relationship.

kung masisira ka naman masisira ka talaga. as long as kaya mo mahalin yung sarili mo bago ang ibang tao, at kaya mo maging masaya at wag isaalang alang ang kaligayahan mo sa ibang tao, you can live a fulfilling life.

http://www.smileypad.com/v224/Happy/Big-Thumbs-Up.gifgood one

There isn't anything wrong with two people connecting on an emotional level. Occupation should have nothing to do with matters of the heart. Love should be able to look at a person for what he/she is and not the circumstances that surround his/her way of life. Call it compromise, call it blind, call it whatever you want. Love should not be what other people would say about you, it should be what you and your partner say about each other.

So what if your relatives don't approve. You're the one in the relationship, not them. They've never approved on anything, if you think about it. They should do what their job description says--be supportive.

Friends? You can make tons of new ones.

It's your call, it's your heart. If you're not ready to fight for him/her, then you're not in love.

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/ad/agreed.gif

and an unexpected place is a massage parlor.

i hope some girls can enlighten us: at what point do you see someone as more than just another client?

at what point?...hmm lemme see...first kailangan attracted kame sa kanila (physically) ...tas samahan pa ng...sobrang gentleman nya ( gentleman---nya---indi---nyak! :P )...sobrang willingness to help us out financially...sobrang thoughtfullness...yung ma fe-feel namin na..."parang may halaga kame"...basta yun...na parang di sya nanghihinayang na mag spend ng effort...time...and syempre money. Yun...tsaka pag loyal sya sayo. Unfortunately...di ibig sabihin na when we see them na as not just another client...di inig sabihin nun...inlove na kame...syempre...alam din naman namin na dapat...mag ingat na ma inlove..sa clients...mahirap kase eh....parang ano yan eh...uhm...kase alam din naman naming..di lang kami ang MPA na nakakasama nya...at di lang yun ang MP na pinupuntahan nya....syet sumakit lalo ulo ko ah.... :wacko:

http://www.smileypad.com/v224/Happy/Big-Thumbs-Up.gifgood one

http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/ad/agreed.gif

at what point?...hmm lemme see...first kailangan attracted kame sa kanila (physically) ...tas samahan pa ng...sobrang gentleman nya ( gentleman---nya---indi---nyak! :P )...sobrang willingness to help us out financially...sobrang thoughtfullness...yung ma fe-feel namin na..."parang may halaga kame"...basta yun...na parang di sya nanghihinayang na mag spend ng effort...time...and syempre money. Yun...tsaka pag loyal sya sayo. Unfortunately...di ibig sabihin na when we see them na as not just another client...di inig sabihin nun...inlove na kame...syempre...alam din naman namin na dapat...mag ingat na ma inlove..sa clients...mahirap kase eh....parang ano yan eh...uhm...kase alam din naman naming..di lang kami ang MPA na nakakasama nya...at di lang yun ang MP na pinupuntahan nya....syet sumakit lalo ulo ko ah.... :wacko:

just noticed you mentioned money and willing to help you out financially. does this mean that the average juan, who's an ordinary salaried worker does not have a chance? even if he saves his bonuses, skips lunch just to have money for his mp trips?

if he can only treat an mpa/psp to burger machine instead of italianni's or pepato, may chance pa rin ba siya?

Edited by spongebobby

...sobrang willingness to help us out financially...

Why does this have to come into play?

Correct me if im wrong, but arent LOVE relationships all about being equal?

A boyfriend helping you out financially becomes a keeper - a provider.

And it makes the girlfriend a kept woman.

Wheres the equality in that?

Wheres the love in that?

Edited by Joie
just noticed you mentioned money and willing to help you out financially. does this mean that the average juan, who's an ordinary salaried worker does not have a chance? even if he saves his bonuses, skips lunch just to have money for his mp trips?

if he can only treat an mpa/psp to burger machine instead of italianni's or pepato, may chance pa rin ba siya?

we are talking about clients here okay?....NOT LOVE...allright?... or Not? :unsure:

the average juan, who's an ordinary salaried worker does not have a chance?

chance on what...duh? i'm clueless :blink: ...what exactly are you trying to get at?

what CHANCE are you talking about? :unsure: a chance to get in our pants for free? :unsure: ...chance to be loved by an MPA? :unsure:

I'm in luv (wid an MPA!!)

LOVE?? Well, I remember a sermon from a priest when I went to mass last time. "I love you" could mean "I love what you do for me, and I want you to keep doing it for me for as long as you live".

i don't see anything wrong with that...as long as there's love...

if you say...you "love" someone...you gotta show it...you don't just say the words and expect your partner to always feel your easy words... Love is about...making your partner happy... and words are not always enough...if money can make her/him happy cause it's what he/she lacks...if it'll make your partner's burden alittle lighter...therefore a bit happier...money it is then...as long as there is love.

Why does this have to come into play?

Correct me if im wrong, but arent LOVE relationships all about being equal?

A boyfriend helping you out financially becomes a keeper - a provider.

And it makes the girlfriend a kept woman.

Wheres the equality in that?

Wheres the love in that?

refer to my answer above. :)

Peepz...the question asked by spongebobby was: at what point do you see someone as more than just another client?

i don't see any "LOVE" in the sentence....do you?...does more than just another clienttechnically mean falling inlove w/ the client?

....i don't think so....cus if it was...i think he should rephrase his question...

so the answer i gave (QUOTE(iwalkalone @ Dec 21 2006, 11:37 AM) wus based on how i understood the question...I ain't talking about LOVE...geesh...

Edited by iwalkalone