Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Let"s not forget that whores are the dark side of humanity.😎

Funny, now that you mention it. But I always thought people who have power but use it for selfish reasons or to put down other people are the dark side of humanity. (READ - Corrupt people)

This gives me an idea. Food for thought:

Money is Power.

Sex is Power.

So Sex for Money is just an exchange of Power.

Funny, now that you mention it. But I always thought people who have power but use it for selfish reasons or to put down other people are the dark side of humanity. (READ - Corrupt people)

This gives me an idea. Food for thought:

Money is Power.

Sex is Power.

So Sex for Money is just an exchange of Power.

True, but caling a spade a spade - telling the truth is not putting down other people.

Whore: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money; a promiscuous or immoral woman

On the other hand, charging money for sex is an immoral act, the act of a whore.

Hey, just chill, bro. You may have misunderstood my post. My comment on "putting down people" is meant for people in power (I.e. Corrupt Government)

True, but caling a spade a spade - telling the truth is not putting down other people.

Whore: a woman who engages in sexual acts for money; a promiscuous or immoral woman

On the other hand, charging money for sex is an immoral act, the act of a whore.

most of us knows what the meaning of whore but pls refrain from calling them that. its hurts my ears and senses. im sure it will hurt most of the female members here if they get to read this post. thank you. rolleyes.gif

• Like (+1) 1

most of us knows what the meaning of whore but pls refrain from calling them that. its hurts my ears and senses. im sure it will hurt most of the female members here if they get to read this post. thank you. rolleyes.gif

especially with the topic of this post as some people here are or have already fallen in love with them... you may call them that as you are not in the situation we are...

I wont go as far as saying Prostitutes or women in the trade are evil people. They are not as evil as cut-throat-murderers and corrupt bureaucrats are, ill give them that. Tama naman, they are still human beings na may karapatan din na mahalin at magmahal.

Pero lets be realistic

Kung gusto mo maghanap buhay ng marangal, maraming paraan dyan. I know mahirap, and siguro nga hindi ko naiintindihan kasi kahit papano maswerte pa naman ako. Nonetheless, this is not really an excuse. Pero sige andyan na naman ya. Pinasok na nila yan. They did what they thought they had to. Nga lang, tama yung sinabi ng isa dito na life is not a fairy tale ending all the time eh. Kung mananatili ka sa trabahong ganyan, eh huwag papasok sa relasyon. Kung gusto mo pumasok sa relasyon, eh di alisin mo sarili mo dyan. You can't have one and the other.

And lets be honest here, a lot of guys na nandito kasi gusto ng validation. Komo MTC naghahanap ng mga post na mag-a-amen ng mag-a-amen na lang lagi sa gusto nila mangyari. Tama nga sabi ng isa dito. Huwag kasi puro MP at KTV inaatupag. SOcialize din sa mga babaeng nasa labas ng mga industryang yan.

Hey, just chill, bro. You may have misunderstood my post. My comment on "putting down people" is meant for people in power (I.e. Corrupt Government)

My post was a statement of facts, no emotion involved whatsoever.

I do think I got a rise out of some people. Mulhang may tinamaan.

Look up the meaning of the word in any dictionary. I did not invent the word.

Marami talagangan matatamaan pag hindi ka medyo political sa mga terms na ginagamit mo. One thing I noticed sa thread na ito, marami lalong lalo na yung mga lalake dito na nahuhumaling ang nagiging balat sibuyas pag nagagamit ang salitang "whore", put@tsing, p0kpok, etc. Sila kasi sa honest observation ko lang, naghahanap sila ng validation na tama sila. In other words they come to this thread to find people who will agree with them, or violently argue those who disagree with them.

Hmmmmm lets resolve it this way.

Kahit naman mga hardened criminal na bilanggo, you still wanna treat them with a bit of dignity. So Ganun na lang siguro. Huwag naman masyado apakan itong mga taong ito, dahil kahit papano tao din naman sila kagaya natin. Di naman kelangan sobrang maliitin ang kapwa to get the point across di ba?

At the same time

Huwag masyadong balat sibuyas, lets argue with civility ng konti. Maging realistic sana tayo kahit papano. Yes I will try my best to give this women a bit of dignity as much as I can. Pero una, Kung gusto mo maghanap buhay ng marangal, it never is one way. Kung gusto mo din umalis dyan, ialis mo sarili mo at huwag umasa sa prince charming na gagawa nyan in exchange for your heart. And be fair! Sabi ko nga, pag nagmamahal ka, mahalin mo muna sarili mo dapat. Bakit ka papayag na yung babaeng gusto mo bigyan ng pagmamahal eh hahawakan ng ibang lalake dyan. Maimagine mo ba yun?

• Downvote 1

If you want respect, be respectable.

Partly I agree, but at the same time, who are we to cast stone. Pareho namang makasalanan yung nagbebenta ng laman at yung bumibili nito. At kung di ka pa din bumibili, wala pa din tayo karapatan magpukol ng bato. Kasi makasalanan din tayo sa ibang paraan. Nonetheless, I agree na hindi worth glorifying ang ganitong trabaho para sa isang babae. Kung gusto mo mabuhay ng marangal, maraming paraan.

If ypu want validation, make valid points.

Yes definitely. Saying that "you have to understand from the heart" is hardly a valid point. You only feel with your heart, but understand with you mind.

If you want an easy lay, you know what thread to read in order to find it.

If you"re looking for love, better look elsewhere or lose everything you have to these " W"s.😂

Whole-heartedly agree. Love and relationships need to be built and nurtured under the right circumstances and reasons. It should be given enough time and space to grow naturally. Its hard to imagine like this happening when unang una, hindi mo naman nakakahalubilo yung babae sa labas ng trabaho nya. Im sure meron din mga patakaran mga establishments sa mga ganito. Pangalawa, laging may kelangan magbayad para magkasama kayo. Pano kung walang perang involved? Makikipagkita pa ba sayo yung babae?

• Like (+1) 1

Fellow MTC members, I have to admit that I am one of those guys that has falle in love with a fromer solo dancer/GRO. I have know her for almost 4 years already and we have been dating for more than 1 year. I know that I lovveher and she loves me. I am not rich, am just a simple working class man. Dati, she is a solo dancer doing ATW sa stage. As far as I know and she admits that she has gone in the VIP room with GM's at least 3 times in her stint as GRO/dancer. Pero sya namimili ng mag VIP sa kanya. kapag ndi nya trip , sorry at walang VIP.

That has been her past. As I mentioned, we have been dating exclusively for the past year and its I can say we are BF-GF. She is still a GRO/dancer and I do trust her that there is no hanky panky going around. But that's beside the point. She has stuck with me trhgouh thick and thin ika nga. May pera man ako o wala, she has been there for me. I know na hindi pera habol nya sakin since i am not rich. hindi rin naman ako mahirap. I can afford luxuries like going to bars, drinking, a few out of town escapades every two months...in other word above average working calss.

What I want to kn ow and have your opinionis, is it worth it. I am already separated sa ex-wife ko. living free as a bachelor. Sawa na ako sa mga babaeng manloloko and to be honest, I have been in the clubbing limelight for 10 years. Marami akong barkada na FM at OIC's ng mga clubs. I can say that I would know kung niloloko lang ako. and problema, I want to really ask and get the whole truth sa GF ko ngayun about her past...is it right that i still ask her about her past? to me, it is important to be honest...i am not saying hindi ko alam nakaraan nya...

For example, she said that she had done "VIP" for only 3-4 times during her "career" as GRO sa club kung saan ko sya nakilala. For me, it would seem rather almost impossible since she belongs to the top 10 girls sa bar kung saan ko sya unang nakilala. However, when I met her, and inaya ko sya sa VIP, she did say yes...pero there was no s_x involved when we were in the VIP room.

Bottome-line and ultimately, should I still research, spend time and even bother to know everything about her past? Or should I just simply move-on, forget about her past and cherish what we have now? Would it be important to know her past? Would her past influence what we will have in the future? I see in her the love she has for me...I also see that I am really important to her. Yes, I provide a bit of financial support to her especially now that she stopped dancing ATW and no longer goes inside the VIP unless group VIP...meaning, nabawasan income nya dahil na rin sakin. Should I continue with this relationship...I have to again be honest...I truly love her...not only because of sex...we often go in motels just to really rest...and not just have sex..I also know that her love for me in genuine...tried and tested.

Yes, I might be confused now...but I can say that I am happy...next step is to take her away from being a "bar girl" and we are now planning to open a business so she can stop being a GRO. Lots more to say but what I have written probably are the more important notes in our relationship..

**sorry medyo magulo composition since magulo utak ko ngaun.... TIA!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Fellow MTC members, I have to admit that I am one of those guys that has falle in love with a fromer solo dancer/GRO. I have know her for almost 4 years already and we have been dating for more than 1 year. I know that I lovveher and she loves me. I am not rich, am just a simple working class man. Dati, she is a solo dancer doing ATW sa stage. As far as I know and she admits that she has gone in the VIP room with GM's at least 3 times in her stint as GRO/dancer. Pero sya namimili ng mag VIP sa kanya. kapag ndi nya trip , sorry at walang VIP.

That has been her past. As I mentioned, we have been dating exclusively for the past year and its I can say we are BF-GF. She is still a GRO/dancer and I do trust her that there is no hanky panky going around. But that's beside the point. She has stuck with me trhgouh thick and thin ika nga. May pera man ako o wala, she has been there for me. I know na hindi pera habol nya sakin since i am not rich. hindi rin naman ako mahirap. I can afford luxuries like going to bars, drinking, a few out of town escapades every two months...in other word above average working calss.

What I want to kn ow and have your opinionis, is it worth it. I am already separated sa ex-wife ko. living free as a bachelor. Sawa na ako sa mga babaeng manloloko and to be honest, I have been in the clubbing limelight for 10 years. Marami akong barkada na FM at OIC's ng mga clubs. I can say that I would know kung niloloko lang ako. and problema, I want to really ask and get the whole truth sa GF ko ngayun about her past...is it right that i still ask her about her past? to me, it is important to be honest...i am not saying hindi ko alam nakaraan nya...

For example, she said that she had done "VIP" for only 3-4 times during her "career" as GRO sa club kung saan ko sya nakilala. For me, it would seem rather almost impossible since she belongs to the top 10 girls sa bar kung saan ko sya unang nakilala. However, when I met her, and inaya ko sya sa VIP, she did say yes...pero there was no s_x involved when we were in the VIP room.

Bottome-line and ultimately, should I still research, spend time and even bother to know everything about her past? Or should I just simply move-on, forget about her past and cherish what we have now? Would it be important to know her past? Would her past influence what we will have in the future? I see in her the love she has for me...I also see that I am really important to her. Yes, I provide a bit of financial support to her especially now that she stopped dancing ATW and no longer goes inside the VIP unless group VIP...meaning, nabawasan income nya dahil na rin sakin. Should I continue with this relationship...I have to again be honest...I truly love her...not only because of sex...we often go in motels just to really rest...and not just have sex..I also know that her love for me in genuine...tried and tested.

Yes, I might be confused now...but I can say that I am happy...next step is to take her away from being a "bar girl" and we are now planning to open a business so she can stop being a GRO. Lots more to say but what I have written probably are the more important notes in our relationship..

every person is different, to me the past is past as long as your the last guy she fcks with. just asking about it in this forum means its in your mind that it may haunt you in the future. does this subject [ past relationship] brought up with your ex in one of your quarrels?

you did not mention if you have kids.

is another marriage in the horizon?

if i were you, id go very slow. investing emotions and time can be devastating if things doesnt turn out as planned.

never mind the money its replaceable others are not. rolleyes.gif

Honestly I don't believe that she went to VIP only a few times especially that she was in the top 10. But thats not important if she is willing to change. The question here is who are she financially supporting? What kind of lifestyle she has when she still earns a lot? Sigurado hahanap hanapin nya yan. Whats your age difference? Kids? Siguro live-in muna kayo then see how it goes but remember, don't invest too much emotions. Pag nalaman mo na may ka VIP siya, how would you react? Alangan naman nag kwentuhan lang sila like you did. They have different intentions to pay the VIP room. Nasa honeymoon stage pa kayo and you still don't know the bad side of each other. Pag lumabas na yan and okay pa kayo then GO. Good luck bro with your relationships. Your in a low % success rate group but it does happens.

• Like (+1) 1

Honestly I don't believe that she went to VIP only a few times especially that she was in the top 10. But thats not important if she is willing to change. The question here is who are she financially supporting? What kind of lifestyle she has when she still earns a lot? Sigurado hahanap hanapin nya yan. Whats your age difference? Kids? Siguro live-in muna kayo then see how it goes but remember, don't invest too much emotions. Pag nalaman mo na may ka VIP siya, how would you react? Alangan naman nag kwentuhan lang sila like you did. They have different intentions to pay the VIP room. Nasa honeymoon stage pa kayo and you still don't know the bad side of each other. Pag lumabas na yan and okay pa kayo then GO. Good luck bro with your relationships. Your in a low % success rate group but it does happens.

I concur with this. Hindi sapat ang pagiging masaya para pagbasehan ng tama o maling desisyon. Alam naman natin na kapag masaya tao, nagiging malabo na ang linya sa pagitan ng tama at mali. In fact walang mali lahat tama. Kahit hindi ka na nga nagiging patas sa sarili mo, ok lang kasi masaya ka naman. Tapos pag nagkanda sabit sabit na lahat saka mo mararamdaman yung matinding sakit.

As to researching about the girls past, ito personal perspective ko. Mas maganda kasi na alam mo lahat lahat ng maruruming detalye ng nakaraan nya, para isang araw hindi na lang ito basta na lang susulpot at sisirain maganda nyong relasyon. Its hard to have a relationship with someone who keeps skeletons in their closet

Salamat sa lahjat ng nag reply. I really dont intend to marry soon. Yes, live-in ok lang. I have an 18 year old kid....and my kid already met her...she has a 2 year old kid which i also have met. age difference is 20 years. Lifestyle, hindi na ganoon kalaki ang income nya since she mostly declines magpa-table na alam nyang manyakis. No VIP's as far as I know (ka konchaba ko waiter sa bar kung san sya nagwork and ndi nya alam ito). She has been saving money for for the past year. She makes do on what she earns and lives on it though I usually provide her daily allowance amounting to only about 5-6k a month. Hindi sha maluho to start with, pwede na sa kanya ukay-ukay clothes and nagagalit sya kapag binibigyan ko sya ng signature items...even her perfume is only just aficianado...i gave her paris hilton last year at ayun, halos ndi nagagamit.

Yes, i dont want her past to haunt us in the future. And yes, I agree thatfor most bar girls, once they do VIP once...it only is a matter of time before they do it again(...and again...and again..and again). Does not matter how many times sya nag VIP nuon...important thing is hindi na maulit...to which we know cannot be guaranteed 100% as long as nasa bar sya nagwo-work. But good for me, never pa ulit nangyari nag VIP according to my bubwit.

and yes, it is very difficult to have a relationship where skeletons are still in the closet (both ways). All I can say, is that she has changed a LOT and for the better. Even the way she talks and dresses nowadays. I can say that she loves me genuinely. anyway, tama kayo ka-MTC, ihave to take it real slow and feel what's real and what;s not.

Thanks MTC more power!

additional responses are most welcome

In the end, tao sha and she is capable of love, If she makes you happy, then go, do everything to get her out of the club, get her out of those circles, and get yourself out of those circles, parang nag re-revolve lang ata buhay mo sa mga club club na yan, may buhay pa sa labas ng club.

Just ask yourself this, is she still worth it pag hindi na sha maganda? That's the reason why you marry mga "matinong" babae, those with an education and breeding, it's not that that's a guarantee that they are "matino", but at least the chances are better that they will be worth something when they grow old.

Si club girl mo, pag pumangit sha, what else can she be worth to you? She can't speak good english, she doesn't have breeding, how do you present her to your family and friends? Uy si pare, may girlfriend, in her 20s, niloloko lang sha niyan (pero at the same time ingit na ingit sila). What if she finds a richer guy whose willing to spend as well for her? Mas malaki sustento? How can she possibly live on the below minimum wage allowance you are giving her?

Yung bubwit mo, hindi niya papahamak mga ka trabaho niya, Kunwari wala para pabalik balik ka pa rin, spending your money in the club and on the girl. Hire a detective if you really want to know and don't be a cheapskate trying to get a spy by making friends with her co-employees.

Or put up your own damned club and bring her there. In the end, we wish you luck, but don't hate us if we have warned you, just f#&k her and pay her, she needs the money. Besides, you're a club going a** yourself why should she change and stop working in a club for you?

• Like (+1) 1

In the end, tao sha and she is capable of love, If she makes you happy, then go, do everything to get her out of the club, get her out of those circles, and get yourself out of those circles, parang nag re-revolve lang ata buhay mo sa mga club club na yan, may buhay pa sa labas ng club.

Just ask yourself this, is she still worth it pag hindi na sha maganda? That's the reason why you marry mga "matinong" babae, those with an education and breeding, it's not that that's a guarantee that they are "matino", but at least the chances are better that they will be worth something when they grow old.

Si club girl mo, pag pumangit sha, what else can she be worth to you? She can't speak good english, she doesn't have breeding, how do you present her to your family and friends? Uy si pare, may girlfriend, in her 20s, niloloko lang sha niyan (pero at the same time ingit na ingit sila). What if she finds a richer guy whose willing to spend as well for her? Mas malaki sustento? How can she possibly live on the below minimum wage allowance you are giving her?

Yung bubwit mo, hindi niya papahamak mga ka trabaho niya, Kunwari wala para pabalik balik ka pa rin, spending your money in the club and on the girl. Hire a detective if you really want to know and don't be a cheapskate trying to get a spy by making friends with her co-employees.

Or put up your own damned club and bring her there. In the end, we wish you luck, but don't hate us if we have warned you, just f#&k her and pay her, she needs the money. Besides, you're a club going a** yourself why should she change and stop working in a club for you?

Point(s) well taken sir. yan yung mindset ko before. Just f$%ck her and pay her. and nope, hindi na nagre-revole buhay ko sa club, it used to but not anymore...i yung bubwit ko, yes he might do that...hiring a PI also came to my mind. going trhough all these trouble, i say that i do love her but not yet trust her 100%. I know, sobrang difficult and challenging ang magkaroon ng GF na bar girl. For most of you guys (me included na rin), we cannot fully trust these girls..unang-una, sanay silang mambola at magsinungaling. second, sanay rin sila kung ano gagawin if they f$%ck other guys para hindi halata. 3rd, they "normally" would not let their emotions interfere with their work. i-try namin mag live-in and finally get her out of working sa bars/clubs and we'll see from that point...kung hanapin pa rin nya magtrabaho sa bar...eh alam na...if she does not, then move on to the next level (maybe open the business we are trying to)...

On the note if kung makakita sya ng bigger fish that can provide a better and higher allowance, marami na nag-offer sa kanya na ibahay sya with 50k monthly allowance...meron din koreano na nag-offer na ibahay sya for 100k/month with her on house and car...tinaggihan nya...i even saw the ttxt msgs and dun sa isang matanda na regular nya, naka speaker phone kaya alam ko yung offer sa kanya. pwede mangyari but highly unlikely for now.

Regarding sa youth nya and sa ganda nya...as anything in this world, nothing is permanent...maybe i will get tired of her in 10-20 years after her beauty and youth fades..and maybe not.....but that can be tackled once we get past this stage.

Anyway, many thanks for these responses..it IS helping a lot fellow MTC'ers...

----any other responses?

p.s. - up to this day, when we see each other, it is like the first time....wonderful love-making...excited to see, touch and caress each other....we spend quality time together talking about anything under the sun...about work...about how was our day..about our kids, etc...we watch movies together...go on a date on sundays...have dinner, etc...a normal relationship if I may say....she knows some of my friends (even my best friend who is a girl)...

Thanks for sharing.

Normally, girls are in this line of business because they are in need of money.

If you feel one is special, come rain or shine, get her weekly, if you want to help her more, get her more often.

Learn to separate love and sex, don't get emotional if she f#&ks around with other men.

Salamat sa lahjat ng nag reply. I really dont intend to marry soon. Yes, live-in ok lang. I have an 18 year old kid....and my kid already met her...she has a 2 year old kid which i also have met. age difference is 20 years. Lifestyle, hindi na ganoon kalaki ang income nya since she mostly declines magpa-table na alam nyang manyakis. No VIP's as far as I know (ka konchaba ko waiter sa bar kung san sya nagwork and ndi nya alam ito). She has been saving money for for the past year. She makes do on what she earns and lives on it though I usually provide her daily allowance amounting to only about 5-6k a month. Hindi sha maluho to start with, pwede na sa kanya ukay-ukay clothes and nagagalit sya kapag binibigyan ko sya ng signature items...even her perfume is only just aficianado...i gave her paris hilton last year at ayun, halos ndi nagagamit.

Yes, i dont want her past to haunt us in the future. And yes, I agree thatfor most bar girls, once they do VIP once...it only is a matter of time before they do it again(...and again...and again..and again). Does not matter how many times sya nag VIP nuon...important thing is hindi na maulit...to which we know cannot be guaranteed 100% as long as nasa bar sya nagwo-work. But good for me, never pa ulit nangyari nag VIP according to my bubwit.

and yes, it is very difficult to have a relationship where skeletons are still in the closet (both ways). All I can say, is that she has changed a LOT and for the better. Even the way she talks and dresses nowadays. I can say that she loves me genuinely. anyway, tama kayo ka-MTC, ihave to take it real slow and feel what's real and what;s not.

Thanks MTC more power!

i guess logic goes out of the window when emotions takes over. well just go slowly and time will tell if you are right for each other. seeing her a few hours every week is really not enough time to get to know a person inside out. took me more than 5yrs to get to know my ex and it was too late anymore to do anything about it children and all.

its a rude awakening to find out things are not what they seem to say the least. dry.gif

;)

Thanks MTC more power!

I think you are doing the right approach. Basta magtira ka para sa sarili mo. ie. financial, emotions and dignity. Huwag hamakin lahat para sa kanya. Everyone deserves to be happy regardless of their occupation. Good luck bro, I guess you had better luck than me, ;)