Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Dude, I'm already working as a professional though I cannot say that my earnings could already start something. I still have a lot to do and obligations with my family but I can finish it in a considerable amount of time. Di ako takot masaktan at handa ako dun. Sa totoo lang mas matagal pa yung pag-uusap namin sa text kesa sa actual na pagkikita. Huling kita ko sa kanya nung nagtapat ako. Eversince puro plano na lang lahat. Iba naman ang text message sa actual na pag-uusap di ba? Despite of it, I still have faith in her though slim, I still want to give it a shot. I'm looking for ways to get in touch with her personally and tell everything. Alam kong timbangin ang feelings ko and I went through a lot in life. It's just that I cannot give up on her just yet.....

Salamat sa mga payong ibinibigay nyo mga bro. Dito lang ako sa MTC nakapaglabas ng mga nasasaloob ko and I'm very grateful for that. Don't worry, your comments and advices will not be taken for granted.

as long as you know how far you're willing to go. nakikita ko sa iyo na mahal mo siya. give it your all without losing yourself, so that you may say to yourself you have done everything your your relationship

its complicated talaga mainlove sa kanila. Hindi ko pa napopost yun continuation ng love story ko. Ang masasabi ko... IT's COMPLICATED
Do tell your story, this is one complicated life, considering this is just the start of everything. Your not yet steady and your having problems already, how about the life of being in a relationship with all then selos and tampuhan thats bound to come your way. The choice is ours to make, so for now its "Get in or Get out" of the relationship. It really depends on how your emotions can hold up whichever direction you go. Edited by lankaface

For me, the issue here really is not what the girl's "profession" is or what she does. But more of the emotions involved. You could have a girl who is not within the "industry" but she could be much more of a slut than a PSP. Excuse me.... Please remember that we did not force ourselves to fall for these women. It just so happened that the present situation where they are in is really complicated. There's a lot of risks of course but wouldn't you be happy if you could help someone and start a new life for them? Love involves romance of course. In any relationship naman di ba? (So elementary....hehe) We just wanted them to feel that despite of their background, that someone is willing to sacrifice and even be hurt. You could say that, they maybe playing a game (a possibility) but it is one of the risks we are willing to take. At least on our part, we became true to ourselves and to someone we loved. :cool: :closedeyes:

well, we must think first and foremost to thank this person because SHE has been a part of our life and vice versa, still, i always think what could have been kung naging kami....it would have made my life happier, brighter and my outlook on life would have been more positive...

i do miss her but what's done was done and you just have to live with the consequences of your actions..

:)

well, we must think first and foremost to thank this person because SHE has been a part of our life and vice versa, still, i always think what could have been kung naging kami....it would have made my life happier, brighter and my outlook on life would have been more positive...

i do miss her but what's done was done and you just have to live with the consequences of your actions..

agreed, idol. :thumbsupsmiley:

we must be thankful, and i admire your optimism.

if i did have a relationship with her, those are not the words which would come out of my head, though.

i would prepare myself for a COMPLICATED life, but i am willing to go through it because I LOVE HER.

agreed, idol. :thumbsupsmiley:

we must be thankful, and i admire your optimism.

if i did have a relationship with her, those are not the words which would come out of my head, though.

i would prepare myself for a COMPLICATED life, but i am willing to go through it because I LOVE HER.

well, you will never know how complicated it is not unless it would happen to you but only you can answer that if ever you would really want that or not considering your situation in life...

just update na lang regarding your situation my friend...Good Luck as always!!

miss you R - - - - A so much!!!

we spoke today and she is asking me if im ready to be with her, i asked her na ready ako but she needs to quit her job and ang sabi nya is nabigla sya sa request ko kasi right now hindi pa sya ready to quit and she is still waiting for a genie who would fulfill her wish, pag nakita na nya un saka na lang daw sya mag iisip para sa sarili nya, idol ang gulo nya dko maintindihan, does these means na im not good enough for her and she's still waiting for that someone who would give or provide what she needs for her family, darn ang gulo dude, gusto nya magsama na kmi pero bakit kelangan sbihin nya skin ung ganun, dko maintindihan idol, ano ibig sabihin nun she loves me or she just needs me for the meantime, dude im so hurt right now i cant sleep, i asked her to explain the genie part but up to now wala pa din sya reply sa messages ko, i tried calling her up pero her fone was closed i dunno it its closed or lowbat, please help me masters dko na alam gagawin, i really love her so much, should i let go para ma fulfill ung mga dreams nya, like what ive told u all i am willing to let go just to see her be happy, ako ok lang cguro id just die na lang dko ko kaya eh

bro,

that means she really cares for you pero the financial aspect really affects your relationships, i would suggest you na be with her, give her support para naman kahit ganun trabaho niya, she still has a reason to smile and that reason is you...tiisin mo na lang kung ano yung trabaho niya and the thought of what she do to other men...mahal mo talaga eh..

in the end bro, nothing in life comes easy, in my case, as i tried my best to make it easy, di pa din eh..so if you really love this girl, prepare to make sacrifices..so in the end, it will work out, if not, at least you have loved someone truly in your lifetime and yun ang di nababayaran ng pera, yung experience na ganun!!

hope that helps bro, good luck!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

we spoke today and she is asking me if im ready to be with her, i asked her na ready ako but she needs to quit her job and ang sabi nya is nabigla sya sa request ko kasi right now hindi pa sya ready to quit and she is still waiting for a genie who would fulfill her wish.

Maybe she has to explain the genie part, it could be a relative who will help her finances(sana), or a boy friend ( wag sana). Our bro is right about getting ready to get hurt, sana wag lang mangyari yung di maganda. Call her at a good time and ask her in a casual way para prakahin ka niya without any fear na you might get mad a t her. Listen to what she has to say and then you can decide what is youyr next plan. Take it easy and always put yourself first in your priorities.
been there done that... best advice, dont even think of falling for women in this industry, it will bite you on the ass big time when that time comes. believe me. half the stories here end in sorrow. just enjoy the ride.

hmm...does that mean that "falling in love" for women not in the industry, will never bite you on the ass big time when that time comes? and those stories never end in sorrow?

hmm...does that mean that "falling in love" for women not in the industry, will never bite you on the ass big time when that time comes? and those stories never end in sorrow?
Hehehe, well said. I have a handfull of friends in a bitter battle for their children and specially for the money. Buti nga dito pera pera lang. as long as everything is well hidden, wala kang alalahanin na malaking settlement.
been there done that... best advice, dont even think of falling for women in this industry, it will bite you on the ass big time when that time comes. believe me. half the stories here end in sorrow. just enjoy the ride.

Hmmmm....nakalimutan kong i-quote to dun sa huling post ko ah. Hehe! I would rather stay true to myself than be just plain miserable all of my life because I wasn't able to share my feelings and thoughts with someone whom I loved and cared about. If you cannot make sacrifices for the one you loved, then you're just being plain selfish. Na-inlove ka na ba pre? We have freedom and I respect your thoughts but having said your first line, it's like telling us to chose whom we want to love. "Having done that", does that mean that you know everything in our situation? Oh crap! If you are feeling bitter because of what happened to you and your girl, then take it as a challenge. Balikan mo yung mga sitwasyon kung saan siya o ikaw pwedeng nagkamali. If you felt you've been cheated on, then act like a man. Be open-minded cause it's a big and unpredictable world. Anything and everything can happen.........just sharing my opinion..... :hypocritesmiley: :D

i started my journey in this thread as an idealistic young man (di pa naman ako senior citizen, ah). :)

i am about to end it as a world-weary, a bit cynical old man (kasi di na rin naman ako teenager). :(

sir, try to backread a few posts back, yung mga banat sa kin ni Miss IMurANGEL. they're quite easy to find - they're in big, bold, green letters. very enlightening - tagos sa buto para sa kin.

sorry, but i can't share the optimism put forth by Mastah TwB and Sir Lankaface.

from the looks of it, the "magic genie" your MPA is referring to is but a device to get you to help her out financially.

ganun din yung MPA ko dati, she doesn't seek help from me directly but she makes parinig like, "kailangan ko bumili ng halloween costume para sa anak ko kaso wala pa kong guest ngayon." since i wanted to earn pogi points with her, hala sige, volunteer naman ang loloh. buti na lang, i got my senses back and i've decided not to buy my way into her heart. money is never a good foundation for a relationship. ORAS at ATENSYON lang ang kaya kong ibigay sa kanya. tama yung sinabi ni IMurANGEL, "kung mahal ka nyan, ni singkong duling di yan manghihingi sa yo."

your choice. think about it... :unsure:

Edited by Wyld

medyo controversial banat ng noob na ini, ah... :D

sir, most - if not all - the guys who post here had the intention of falling for these women.

kaso, since nahulog na nga, what are we gonna do about it?

that is why we share our stories and get inputs from people who have been through the same experience.

bro,

that means she really cares for you pero the financial aspect really affects your relationships, i would suggest you na be with her, give her support para naman kahit ganun trabaho niya, she still has a reason to smile and that reason is you...tiisin mo na lang kung ano yung trabaho niya and the thought of what she do to other men...mahal mo talaga eh..

in the end bro, nothing in life comes easy, in my case, as i tried my best to make it easy, di pa din eh..so if you really love this girl, prepare to make sacrifices..so in the end, it will work out, if not, at least you have loved someone truly in your lifetime and yun ang di nababayaran ng pera, yung experience na ganun!!

hope that helps bro, good luck!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

you say you have a boyfriend. may i ask po kung single o married sya? bakit di ka nya patigilin sa work?

nasabi ko na minsan dun sa MPA ko, "look, i know we met at your work, but know this as well: my heart bleeds everytime you have to go there because i know what will happen to you." malalaspag, mabababoy, magagamit - and the very thought of that is tearing me apart. i don't know how your bf handles that. i still can't up to now.

idol,

this is the toughest dilemma i've had to face. call me a hypocrite because i did meet her in this kind of work, but once i've learned to love her, the mere thought of other men touching her makes me hate myself so much because i couldn't do anything about the situation. reading an FR about her makes me feel even worse.

idol,

this is the toughest dilemma i've had to face. call me a hypocrite because i did meet her in this kind of work, but once i've learned to love her, the mere thought of other men touching her makes me hate myself so much because i couldn't do anything about the situation. reading an FR about her makes me feel even worse.

well, you just have to be blind about the FR's bro, don't read it and don't think about it, at least you know in you that you have someone special with this girl...

i have that same dillema too with heR, kaya i never read the FR's regarding her, lalo lang sasama loob mo kasi...

idol,

Isipin mo nalang na ang mga fr are mostly blown into astronomic proportions. For all you know wala pala nangyari sa loob. No one admits to being a wimp. Most of these guys can just say what they want to bragg, so as di ma sabing bokya sila. Dont feel bad over things that might not even be true. Just think of the nice things whenever you are with your girl. Edited by lankaface
idol,

if you really love her then do something about it. There is nothing impossible if you set your mind to it. There is no in between, either take her away from that place or leave her be. Staying in limbo would do you no good

idol,

well, you just have to be blind about the FR's bro, don't read it and don't think about it, at least you know in you that you have someone special with this girl...

i have that same dillema too with heR, kaya i never read the FR's regarding her, lalo lang sasama loob mo kasi...

Mga bro hanggang ngayon may nagppm pa sa kin about her number. I just simply ignore them. Anyways I have an FR on her dun sa Budget Meal thread. I never thought I will be in this kind of situation. Ngayon di ko na tinitingnan yung mga FRs. The hell with it. Haha! :grr:

Just had this conversation with her this late afternoon. Just want to share it. Any inputs will do.....

Simple lang kasi sagot nun e. Oo, ok lang, cge. Kinulit ko. Ayun bumigay din. Financial aspect.

Me: Alam ko pagod ka na sa "ganyan"

Her: Pagod na sobra.

Me: May tanong ako. Alam mong may pagtingin ako sayo. You could've easily lured me into your financial problem.

Her: Ayoko namang gamitin yung nararamdaman mo kasi ganun din naman ang nararamdaman ko. At ayokong isipin mo na ginagamit kita.

Me: I'm speechless.......pag umiyak ako dito sa loob ng fx sasabihin ng mga tao sira ulo ako....

Her: Hehehe....di naman kasi ako manggagamit. Kahit ganito ako marunong akong magmahal....

The mere thought of her being used.............

Bakit pa gumawa ng mundong may ganito! :excl: :excl: :excl: