Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

the thing with sex and pretty women is that it is addictive, destroys our boundaries and make ourselves give-in to whoever it is we are having it with.

it doesnt help that those GROs, PSPs, etc. are usually larger than life and beautiful at that .... most are usually good listeners and conversationalists because hey, they know their craft. you pay them to give you that illussion.

i use to fall in love with these type of women... but i sorted out my feelings before i did something stupid.

its really easier said than done... but the key to sorting out these feelings is basically doing it with another pretty PSP you are "compatible" with and see if you have the same feelings... more often than not you'd find yourself "in love" again. i hope by then youd find out you are just repeating a pattern and instead just treat the PSP experience as well, a PSP experience; a break from real life where you fall in love with a beautiful girl and everything is perfect... just get over it the next day - it would help if you are busy with something (be it work, church, hobbies, etc.)

the thing with sex and pretty women is that it is addictive, destroys our boundaries and make ourselves give-in to whoever it is we are having it with.

it doesnt help that those GROs, PSPs, etc. are usually larger than life and beautiful at that .... most are usually good listeners and conversationalists because hey, they know their craft. you pay them to give you that illussion.

i use to fall in love with these type of women... but i sorted out my feelings before i did something stupid.

its really easier said than done... but the key to sorting out these feelings is basically doing it with another pretty PSP you are "compatible" with and see if you have the same feelings... more often than not you'd find yourself "in love" again. i hope by then youd find out you are just repeating a pattern and instead just treat the PSP experience as well, a PSP experience; a break from real life where you fall in love with a beautiful girl and everything is perfect... just get over it the next day - it would help if you are busy with something (be it work, church, hobbies, etc.)

"easier said than done" are indeed the key words.

i have to admire your control, your ability to sort out your feelings.

in my case, i've been a player. i go to KTVs & MPs occasionally.

i've had FBs who were also MPAs & GROs. i consider them as friends. we go out, have dinner, watch a movie, belt out @ Music21 then i get a free lay afterward with no money or emotions involved - pure fun, as they say.

which is why when i fell for this MPA, it was really tough because i wasn't ready.

i can't explain what made me fall for her.

beauty? yes, but my other friendships were lookers as well.

conversation? maybe, but again a characteristic she shares with the other women in my life.

sex? definitely not. i've had partners who were more technically proficient than her. what made it worthwhile was, when i finally got to admit that i was in love with her, i was already investing my emotions in the act itself.

you offered a great tip - doing it with another PSP. but, i guess it won't work for everyone.

i know myself - and i wouldn't want to do it with anybody else but her.

i'm not gonna fall for the next beautiful girl i'm gonna sleep with.

i just want her. buti na nga lang, she's the one who rejected me.

if she didn't, my life would be in a mess right now.

Ok lang ma fall in love kung wala kang pag-asa sa normal girls sa labas. Problema ko lang kasi......... mga type ko di na iinlove sa akin ...pero yung di ko type na iinlove sa akin kaya yun nag fall in love na lang ako sa probinsya. maganda, bata at virgin pa

Edited by salaberry

just had this text exchange with her around 3AM.

i cleaned up the messages because originally, it was in textspeak.

HER: Kumusta? Merry Christmas!

ME: I'm good. Merry Christmas to you, too.

HER: Kumusta na yung request kong pa-rebond? Panis na ata, ah!

ME: Mukhang di ko na maipapangako yun. Kapos na ko sa budget.

HER: Sinasabi ko na nga ba, eh. Kaya di ka nagpaparamdam.

ME: Di naman sa ganun. Nakapag-isip-isip lang ako ngayong bakasyon.

HER: Na ano? Ano napag-isipan mo?

here's where it gets to start serious...

ME: Na di ko kayang bilhin ang pagmamahal mo.

That I can't afford to get into a money war with your other guests dahil siguradong talo ako.

Na sapat na siguro yung mga naitulong ko sa yo mula nung nagkakilala tayo.

HER: Alam mo wala namang kumpetensyang nangyayari. Ikaw lang nagsasabi non. At friendship lang kaya ko ibigay sa yo dahil di ko rin naman pinangarap na maging homewrecker. At sa tingin ko di na rin naman ako magmamahal pa. Hard as a rock na ko simula ng pumasok ako sa ganitong trabaho. Sobrang mali na trabaho ko tapos dadagdagan ko pa ng pakikipagrelasyon sa taong pamilyado. Labag na labag na sa ten commandments yun, noh? Malaki pa rin naman takot ko kay Bro.

ME: I know. Di ko rin naman ginustong mahulog ako sa yo.

and that's that.

i just need to give her that Christmas card so i can move on with my life.

just had this text exchange with her around 3AM.

i cleaned up the messages because originally, it was in textspeak.

HER: Kumusta? Merry Christmas!

ME: I'm good. Merry Christmas to you, too.

HER: Kumusta na yung request kong pa-rebond? Panis na ata, ah!

ME: Mukhang di ko na maipapangako yun. Kapos na ko sa budget.

HER: Sinasabi ko na nga ba, eh. Kaya di ka nagpaparamdam.

ME: Di naman sa ganun. Nakapag-isip-isip lang ako ngayong bakasyon.

HER: Na ano? Ano napag-isipan mo?

here's where it gets to start serious...

ME: Na di ko kayang bilhin ang pagmamahal mo.

That I can't afford to get into a money war with your other guests dahil siguradong talo ako.

Na sapat na siguro yung mga naitulong ko sa yo mula nung nagkakilala tayo.

HER: Alam mo wala namang kumpetensyang nangyayari. Ikaw lang nagsasabi non. At friendship lang kaya ko ibigay sa yo dahil di ko rin naman pinangarap na maging homewrecker. At sa tingin ko di na rin naman ako magmamahal pa. Hard as a rock na ko simula ng pumasok ako sa ganitong trabaho. Sobrang mali na trabaho ko tapos dadagdagan ko pa ng pakikipagrelasyon sa taong pamilyado. Labag na labag na sa ten commandments yun, noh? Malaki pa rin naman takot ko kay Bro.

ME: I know. Di ko rin naman ginustong mahulog ako sa yo.

and that's that.

i just need to give her that Christmas card so i can move on with my life.

bro, you've got something going for your advantage. i smell fubu here with the "friendship" thingy.

just play your card well and you've got a done deal.

bro, you've got something going for your advantage. i smell fubu here with the "friendship" thingy.

just play your card well and you've got a done deal.

thank you, sir, i think.

unfortunately, it's not "friendship" i'm after.

i want her to acknowledge that i'm special to her.

she's not gonna be a homewrecker or anything.

gees, i don't even know what i'm gonna do if she changes her mind.

for sure, it's going to be complicated - but i'm willing to go through it with her.

that's how much i love this woman.

thank you, sir, i think.

unfortunately, it's not "friendship" i'm after.

i want her to acknowledge that i'm special to her.

she's not gonna be a homewrecker or anything.

gees, i don't even know what i'm gonna do if she changes her mind.

for sure, it's going to be complicated - but i'm willing to go through it with her.

that's how much i love this woman.

ganun talaga bro di ba?? sometimes fate has a way of slapping us in the face, who would have thought na may asawa ka na and yet you find someone na kasing mahal mo ng asawa mo??? bakit kaya ganun???

:)

but tama yun, wag ka lumaban ng perahan kasi magiging madugo yun if you're not financially capable of beating out the other guys....

but i am sure you will make the right decisions bro, just devote your time to your kids na lang siguro...

ganun talaga bro di ba?? sometimes fate has a way of slapping us in the face, who would have thought na may asawa ka na and yet you find someone na kasing mahal mo ng asawa mo??? bakit kaya ganun???

but tama yun, wag ka lumaban ng perahan kasi magiging madugo yun if you're not financially capable of beating out the other guys....

but i am sure you will make the right decisions bro, just devote your time to your kids na lang siguro...

sometimes, sir, i do think this is God's way of punishing me for my indiscretions.

other times naman, i think there must be a reason why He put me in this situation:

...to help her get out?

...to know myself and what i'm capable of?

i really don't know.

time and time again, i ask myself "bakit sya pa?" and i couldn't answer myself.

don't worry, sir.

even if my wife and i do have problems, never kong idadamay yung mga anak ko.

my time with and attention for them will never be compromised.

thanks again... :)

sometimes, sir, i do think this is God's way of punishing me for my indiscretions.

other times naman, i think there must be a reason why He put me in this situation:

...to help her get out?

...to know myself and what i'm capable of?

i really don't know.

time and time again, i ask myself "bakit sya pa?" and i couldn't answer myself.

don't worry, sir.

even if my wife and i do have problems, never kong idadamay yung mga anak ko.

my time with and attention for them will never be compromised.

thanks again... :)

kaya nga bakit ganun talaga?? i also ask myself a lot of questions why i did met her in the first place, i guess we are never contented with what we have siguro as a person, we often find what's more in store for us -- it maybe money, a new love, a new car etc...

with regards to my situation, ok na sakin siguro yung alam ko na naging special ako sa kanya, kahit alam ko na di magiging kami...

thanks again BUDDY!!

Well maybe its time for me to share my story as well

Na meet ko ka live in ko sa isang bar.Naging kami for well mag 3yrs na..I accepted her and i love her so much na bumukod kami. I put her first before me sa lahat ng bagay nde ako nag complain kasi mahal ko sya. In fact bago pa naging kami inamin pa nya sa akin na balak nya lang ako goodtime kaso nahulog na loob nya sa akin. Almost masaya na kami until nakunan (6mos baby boy) sya and lahat ng pinaghirapan ko nauwi sa wala...I stood by her side pa din kahit ni anino ng magulang nya wala ni hi's or hello wala...pamilya ko nagmalasakit sa kanya even though nde pa kami kasal. I was there a told her never to blame her self...pakiramdam ko din nun bakit kung sino pa may gusto magkaroon ng anak yun pa pinagdadamutan samatalang nagkakaroon pina-abort pa...

anyway so bumukod nga kami and she went back sa dati nya work para nde sya ma bored and ma depress sa pagkawala ng baby namin...nagresign ako sa work but eventually nakahuha ng much higher paying job which can support a family talaga.

Now eto nangyari...We had minor arguement lang last nov. altough nagkabati naman kami after a week nag paalam sya sa akin na uuwi sya sa province para pagawa yung bahay na pinatayo nya (yes nagpatayo sa ng bahay para sa parents galing sa ipon) eto na siste umabot na ng halos isang buwan nde sya umuuwi..nagkakausap naman kami sa phone and reason nya supervise nya yung bahay...nag bday ako wala sya..nalungkot ako first time ko na experience yun...wala ako inisip na masama kasi mabuti nman pakay nya pag uwi...pero habang tumatagal nagtataka na ko...I mean come on 1 month and ilang weeks na and nde naman na sya bumalik sa work and nde naman ganun kalaki yung kinikita nya...until nakahalata na nga sya.

Umuwi sya and nagtapat sya sa akin na meron sya guest na nag offer ng pera pang-pagawa ng bahay na yung pera eh halos nag accumulate sa half million...amputah galit talaga ako i felt soo stupid...she said kaya din nde sya makauwi dahil nagbabanta yung "guest" na if ever na bumalik sya sa manila and magsama kami..papaptay ako...I said enough na...so we ended our relationship ng ganun lang

Nag insist yung ex live-in ko na magkayos kami which eventually pumayag ako...isang araw pa lang kami ulit nagsasama nalaman ng guest andito sya and pinasusundo sa mga driver.. and papatay na ako..inuhan ko nmaan yung lalaki at pinablotter ko agad and nakuha naman yung plate number ng kotse nya..After that incident nagalit na kapatid ko sa kanya dahil sa ginawa nya..she said nagawa lang naman yun dahil sa pera and gusto nya matapos yung bahay.. gusto lang nya perahan yung lalaki and ako talaga mahal nya...

Nakiusap sya sa akin na kami pa din and nde daw nya kaya mawala ako sa buhay nya...etong siste nde naman ako nagkulang ng payo sa kanya na mag-ingat and sana iwasan na nya yung lalaki..kaso ayun wala pang isang linggo after ng hiatus inamin nya sa akin nagkausap daw sila and pakiramdam ng "guest" eh napahiya sya pinapulis ko sya etc...Eh gago pala sya may asawa sya papatol sya sa may asawa din...taenang tanda yun...

Anyway nde ko alam kung worth it pa na pagbigyan ko live in ko na magbalikan kami...she said na gagawin nya lahat bumalik lang tiwala ko sa kanya...i dunno part of me says yes why...madami din ako ginawang kalokohan while nagsasama kami...(patago nga lang & bihira na lang) & dahil naranasan ko na pinagbigyan nun so why not give her chance din. Tsaka mahal ko talaga na i'm willing to risk even na masama na and wala na tiwala family ko sa kanya

another part says no dahil kung pagbibigyan ko baka sumbat ko sa kanya and i atttude towards her maybe different na...

Well maybe its time for me to share my story as well

Na meet ko ka live in ko sa isang bar.Naging kami for well mag 3yrs na..I accepted her and i love her so much na bumukod kami. I put her first before me sa lahat ng bagay nde ako nag complain kasi mahal ko sya. In fact bago pa naging kami inamin pa nya sa akin na balak nya lang ako goodtime kaso nahulog na loob nya sa akin. Almost masaya na kami until nakunan (6mos baby boy) sya and lahat ng pinaghirapan ko nauwi sa wala...I stood by her side pa din kahit ni anino ng magulang nya wala ni hi's or hello wala...pamilya ko nagmalasakit sa kanya even though nde pa kami kasal. I was there a told her never to blame her self...pakiramdam ko din nun bakit kung sino pa may gusto magkaroon ng anak yun pa pinagdadamutan samatalang nagkakaroon pina-abort pa...

anyway so bumukod nga kami and she went back sa dati nya work para nde sya ma bored and ma depress sa pagkawala ng baby namin...nagresign ako sa work but eventually nakahuha ng much higher paying job which can support a family talaga.

Now eto nangyari...We had minor arguement lang last nov. altough nagkabati naman kami after a week nag paalam sya sa akin na uuwi sya sa province para pagawa yung bahay na pinatayo nya (yes nagpatayo sa ng bahay para sa parents galing sa ipon) eto na siste umabot na ng halos isang buwan nde sya umuuwi..nagkakausap naman kami sa phone and reason nya supervise nya yung bahay...nag bday ako wala sya..nalungkot ako first time ko na experience yun...wala ako inisip na masama kasi mabuti nman pakay nya pag uwi...pero habang tumatagal nagtataka na ko...I mean come on 1 month and ilang weeks na and nde naman na sya bumalik sa work and nde naman ganun kalaki yung kinikita nya...until nakahalata na nga sya.

Umuwi sya and nagtapat sya sa akin na meron sya guest na nag offer ng pera pang-pagawa ng bahay na yung pera eh halos nag accumulate sa half million...amputah galit talaga ako i felt soo stupid...she said kaya din nde sya makauwi dahil nagbabanta yung "guest" na if ever na bumalik sya sa manila and magsama kami..papaptay ako...I said enough na...so we ended our relationship ng ganun lang

Nag insist yung ex live-in ko na magkayos kami which eventually pumayag ako...isang araw pa lang kami ulit nagsasama nalaman ng guest andito sya and pinasusundo sa mga driver.. and papatay na ako..inuhan ko nmaan yung lalaki at pinablotter ko agad and nakuha naman yung plate number ng kotse nya..After that incident nagalit na kapatid ko sa kanya dahil sa ginawa nya..she said nagawa lang naman yun dahil sa pera and gusto nya matapos yung bahay.. gusto lang nya perahan yung lalaki and ako talaga mahal nya...

Nakiusap sya sa akin na kami pa din and nde daw nya kaya mawala ako sa buhay nya...etong siste nde naman ako nagkulang ng payo sa kanya na mag-ingat and sana iwasan na nya yung lalaki..kaso ayun wala pang isang linggo after ng hiatus inamin nya sa akin nagkausap daw sila and pakiramdam ng "guest" eh napahiya sya pinapulis ko sya etc...Eh gago pala sya may asawa sya papatol sya sa may asawa din...taenang tanda yun...

Anyway nde ko alam kung worth it pa na pagbigyan ko live in ko na magbalikan kami...she said na gagawin nya lahat bumalik lang tiwala ko sa kanya...i dunno part of me says yes why...madami din ako ginawang kalokohan while nagsasama kami...(patago nga lang & bihira na lang) & dahil naranasan ko na pinagbigyan nun so why not give her chance din. Tsaka mahal ko talaga na i'm willing to risk even na masama na and wala na tiwala family ko sa kanya

another part says no dahil kung pagbibigyan ko baka sumbat ko sa kanya and i atttude towards her maybe different na...

after going through every page in this forum, seems for every one hundred stories, there are only one or two happy endings.

getting involved with these women is complicated.

let's be ready for that.

kaya nga bakit ganun talaga?? i also ask myself a lot of questions why i did met her in the first place, i guess we are never contented with what we have siguro as a person, we often find what's more in store for us -- it maybe money, a new love, a new car etc...

with regards to my situation, ok na sakin siguro yung alam ko na naging special ako sa kanya, kahit alam ko na di magiging kami...

thanks again BUDDY!!

ditto, sir. B)

i guess these women come into our lives for a reason.

in my case, i got to know myself even more.

demet, full-blooded Ilocano - kuripot - then i meet this woman and bam!

i didn't know i could be as generous as hell, without expecting anything in return.

(well, except siguro, yung ma-acknowledge lang na special ako sa kanya.)

ditto, sir. B)

i guess these women come into our lives for a reason.

in my case, i got to know myself even more.

demet, full-blooded Ilocano - kuripot - then i meet this woman and bam!

i didn't know i could be as generous as hell, without expecting anything in return.

(well, except siguro, yung ma-acknowledge lang na special ako sa kanya.)

hahahahhah biglang naging galante ang ILOCANO, nyahahaahha

anyways, maybe there will be something good that will come out of this....

after going through every page in this forum, seems for every one hundred stories, there are only one or two happy endings.

getting involved with these women is complicated.

let's be ready for that.

it all comes down to one thing.... you learn!

may it be a happy ending or a sad ending...

the thing is..

you become a better person after all the experience youv'e been through..

go find yourself in the aftermath of your tumultous relationship...

you'll see a different you...

ive been in love once.. and thats one too many..

i learn.. and hopefully so does everyone reading this thread

CHEERS!

'tis Christmas... and it still is the season of giving.

met up with Sarah (i have an FR on her) told her it's payback time - i'm gonna buy her a Christmas gift.

at first, she wanted a stuffed toy lang but i told her that she had this budget for her gift (di ko na lang babanggitin sa inyo kung magkano), "wow, kuha mo na siguro bonus mo, noh?" which was true enough. when she couldn't see one to her liking, she said she'll buy a bag instead. so, off we went to the ladies' baggage section. ended up buying her a couple of bags, pero total was still below my allocation. so, we looked for a pair of jeans to finish her quota. unfortunately, wala siyang magustuhan so we ended our shopping.

buying Sarah stuff was a study in contrast with the girl i'm in love with.

with Sarah, you can see the sparkle in her eyes as she was looking over those bags as i gave them to her after paying for them. i felt really Christmassy and everything.

with the other girl, wala lang, when i buy her something, there is the perfunctory "thank you." i didn't feel appreciated at all. maybe it's because she's used to being bought more expensive stuff by her other, richer guests.

we had dinner afterwards, updated each other on our lives.

as usual, muntik na kong ma-impatso katatawa sa kwento niya.

i showed her a picture of the girl i'm in love with on my cellphone.

SARAH: sino yan?

ME: she's the one i was telling you about. yung dinala ko sa norte ng tatlong araw.

SARAH: bakit?

ME: i love her.

SARAH: ano naman nagustuhan mo sa kanya?

ME: ewan ko. sa totoo lang, mas magaling ka pa sa kanya.

SARAH: ano naman sabi niya?

ME: bawal daw emotions sa trabaho niya.

SARAH: di naman sa bawal. baka naghahanap lang siya ng malaking pera.

ME: unfortunately, yan ang wala ako.

ME: did you know that, for the first time in my life, naka-kumpleto ako ng Simbang Gabi?

SARAH: ano naman wish mo?

ME: na sana makaalis na siya run sa trabaho niya.

SARAH: talaga lang, ha?

i told Sarah about how i collected the Simbang Gabi missalettes and put them in a Christmas card i'm gonna give the other girl.

she said that was sweet.

falling in love with Sarah would have been way easier and less complicated.

unfortunately, i couldn't see her as anyone more than a friend.

gees... :(

Guys! Thanks a lot! I already told her. However I wasn't the one who initiated it. Nagkita lang kami to give my present to her. The one that she asked for. Konting gala sa mall then she went home na. I offered to accompany her home and she thought twice. Ewan ko kung bakit pero pumayag din. Makulit ako eh. Hehe! Tapos nung naihatid ko na then nasa jeepney na ako pauwi, bigla nagtanong. Kung may gusto raw ba ko sa kanya. Walang kagatul gatol na nagreply ako ng oo. Halata daw kasi. Hehe! Then I ask if she would give me a chance. Yeah why not ang sagot! Wahooo!!! :heart: :thumbsupsmiley: Damn! I've really fallen in love with this girl. :cool:

congrats bro,

happy new year mtc broods...

HER: ....Sobrang mali na trabaho ko tapos dadagdagan ko pa ng pakikipagrelasyon sa taong pamilyado. Labag na labag na sa ten commandments yun, noh? Malaki pa rin naman takot ko kay Bro.

sir, I would have replied it this way...

technically speaking, the 10 commandments states that...

1. Thou shall not commit adultery

2. Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife

(i'm guessing this is what your girl was referring to)

first, in the correct context it was written (some 2000 years ago in a male dominated society), adultery is when a man has relations with a married woman. as long as your woman is unmarried, even if you are, then she is not in violation of the first commandment mentioned.

secondly, it states neighbour's "wife", not husband! she is not in violation of the second commandment mentioned.

that is why most biblical heroes had more than 1 wife

examples:

Abraham had Sarah (mother of Isaac), Hagar (mother of Ishmael), Keturah (mother of Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, and Shuah) (references are Gen. 16:1, Gen.16:3, and Gen. 25:1.)

King David had Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, Abigail the Carmelitess, Maachah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur, Haggith, Abital, Eglah, Michal, and Bathshua the daughter of Ammiel.

she is however, continually committing a "sin" by continuing to sleep with a number of men, and it is more to her best interest (bible-wise) to be your second "wife"

"bro" is in favor of her being your wife instead of being everybody's wife!

sir, I would have replied it this way...

technically speaking, the 10 commandments states that...

1. Thou shall not commit adultery

2. Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's wife

(i'm guessing this is what your girl was referring to)

first, in the correct context it was written (some 2000 years ago in a male dominated society), adultery is when a man has relations with a married woman. as long as your woman is unmarried, even if you are, then she is not in violation of the first commandment mentioned.

secondly, it states neighbour's "wife", not husband! she is not in violation of the second commandment mentioned.

that is why most biblical heroes had more than 1 wife

examples:

Abraham had Sarah (mother of Isaac), Hagar (mother of Ishmael), Keturah (mother of Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak, and Shuah) (references are Gen. 16:1, Gen.16:3, and Gen. 25:1.)

King David had Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, Abigail the Carmelitess, Maachah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur, Haggith, Abital, Eglah, Michal, and Bathshua the daughter of Ammiel.

she is however, continually committing a "sin" by continuing to sleep with a number of men, and it is more to her best interest (bible-wise) to be your second "wife"

"bro" is in favor of her being your wife instead of being everybody's wife!

o, wise sir rearden...

your line of reasoning never ceases to amaze me! :thumbsupsmiley:

damn! if i could only let her see it this way... B)

Am in love with a psp right now. so madly in love that i'd do anything, well almost... am married and still is but contemplating... i know its wrong, its crazy, and darn outright stupid but the feeling is really so intense... so real that you like it (or love it) so much you can taste it and know can't live without it. that is why i know its real love because its all there.

heck, you guys can say anything, but who cares? am so happy (and in love) i don't give a f_ _ k....

Peace!!!

o, wise sir rearden...

your line of reasoning never ceases to amaze me! :thumbsupsmiley:

damn! if i could only let her see it this way... B)

just keeping it real sir! we are all suffering from the greco-roman corruption of christianity which includes "enforced monogamy"! we would be better off with the original Hebraic form of christianity where polygamy was well accepted in the sight of god and man! don't you think so?

think about it! in polygamic societies, a man is obligated to take care of his women! while in monogamic societies, men f#&k around without taking responsibility of the women he f#&ks!

i would rather have my daughter be the 2nd, 3rd or nth wife of a strong and capable man, than be the first wife, married to a weak and pathetic man who would f#&k her, have a number of children with her, then leave her to fend for herself when he fancies a younger woman!

in this world-view...

1. we will be able to take care of our angels without prejudice!

2. our angels will not have to suffer from the social stigma of being our unofficial wives!

3. men will think twice before entering into sexual relations with women, in the process eliminating the discriminated social class our angels belong to

just keeping it real sir! we are all suffering from the greco-roman corruption of christianity which includes "enforced monogamy"! we would be better off with the original Hebraic form of christianity where polygamy was well accepted in the sight of god and man! don't you think so?

think about it! in polygamic societies, a man is obligated to take care of his women! while in monogamic societies, men f#&k around without taking responsibility of the women he f#&ks!

i would rather have my daughter be the 2nd, 3rd or nth wife of a strong and capable man, than be the first wife, married to a weak and pathetic man who would f#&k her, have a number of children with her, then leave her to fend for herself when he fancies a younger woman!

in this world-view...

1. we will be able to take care of our angels without prejudice!

2. our angels will not have to suffer from the social stigma of being our unofficial wives!

3. men will think twice before entering into sexual relations with women, in the process eliminating the discriminated social class our angels belong to

hmmm... why do i get the feeling you are either a philosophy major or an ex-seminarian?

am always thankful for your insights, sir.

best regards, B)

post-254604-1262147256.jpg