Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

DRe, you really have a high regard for this girl.... :thumbsupsmiley: Let me meet her... :rolleyes: PM me her club and her name....???? :cool:

hahahaha hindi lang ako dude. but seriously, it's all about RESPECT. i used to see clubgirls as lowlifes, manloloko, not-so-clean women, and anything negative in our society, but for the past few years i came to understand why some of them are engaged in this profession. :thumbsupsmiley:

PM you her club and her name? no way dude. :lol:

PM mo naman sa akin kung saan kayo madalas tumambay ni lankaface :lol:

Ask these questions to yourself:

1.) Can I be loyal to her eventhough she's doing it to others? - if you can't be loyal, reasoning that she's also doing it with others, then stop it.

2.) Can I introduce her to my parents and fight for her in case they don't approve? - if no, then you're not in love, you're only infatuated with her

3.) Can I marry her someday without having any insecurities and doubts? - if no, what's the point of courting her if you don't have plans of marrying her. you're just pushing her to have an emotional investment to you and in the end when she's already so in love with you, you're gonna back out because you can't marry her.

hahahaha hindi lang ako dude. but seriously, it's all about RESPECT. i used to see clubgirls as lowlifes, manloloko, not-so-clean women, and anything negative in our society, but for the past few years i came to understand why some of them are engaged in this profession. :thumbsupsmiley:

PM you her club and her name? no way dude. :lol:

PM mo naman sa akin kung saan kayo madalas tumambay ni lankaface :lol:

Ha ha ha :lol: "No way" :lol: huh! :lol: I'll PM you our imagenary places when you PM me your Imagenery Girl! :lol: Ha ha ha! :lol: :upside: Peace out dude.... :thumbsupsmiley:

If you did'nt get it the above was a joke.... :lol: Cuz I promise you I'm not a threat.... :hypocritesmiley: I got more than I can handle right now.... :wacko:

I just want to verify for myself that such a girl truly exists..... :unsure: That's all.... :cool:

"Peace out... Dude!" :thumbsupsmiley:

hahahaha i know it's a joke. :lol:

Ha ha ha :lol: "No way" :lol: huh! :lol: I'll PM you our imagenary places when you PM me your Imagenery Girl! :lol: Ha ha ha! :lol: :upside: Peace out dude.... :thumbsupsmiley:

Hey man i m willing to make a trade, just tell me if its ok wid you. One from the low lands. Im cool with this, like whats writen on my profile, Always looking for something new! Sa pm lang wag in public, Everythging is confidential.

Hey man i m willing to make a trade, just tell me if its ok wid you. One from the low lands. Im cool with this, like whats writen on my profile, Always looking for something new! Sa pm lang wag in public, Everythging is confidential.

Dude did you mean EVO17 :blink: ?????? :wacko: You already know what I got.... or did you want one of mine? :wacko:

Dude did you mean EVO17 :blink: ?????? :wacko: You already know what I got.... or did you want one of mine? :wacko:
Maybe I adressed it wrong, Wanted to trade with our pal evo, so we can dioscuss further what he has at stake. At the same time he can nexperience what we have in our clubs. Then he'll know how the P eats the D in VIP.
Maybe I adressed it wrong, Wanted to trade with our pal evo, so we can dioscuss further what he has at stake. At the same time he can nexperience what we have in our clubs. Then he'll know how the P eats the D in VIP.

Ah! ok dude.... that's what I thought..... :cool: That's a good Idea..... :thumbsupsmiley: We give him a real live GRO for his imagenary one :evil: . Test her out ;) and then report back on this thread if his girl is really what he says she is.... <_<

So how about it EVO17 ???? W :rolleyes: We give you one that will rock your world for your special someone.... Test lang namin kung tutoo siya syo? ;)

Ah! ok dude.... that's what I thought..... :cool: That's a good Idea..... :thumbsupsmiley: We give him a real live GRO for his imagenary one :evil: . Test her out ;) and then report back on this thread if his girl is really what he says she is.... <_<

So how about it EVO17 ???? W :rolleyes: We give you one that will rock your world for your special someone.... Test lang namin kung tutoo siya syo? ;)

We could also give mr. Evo17 wild woman from s bar, that should really rock him inside out. In a way i miss that sexy girl, Baka na in love ako duun ah?Hehehehe...... no way dude.

guilt ako dito..hehe

hi misschelle...ganda ng pic mo...is that really you? ;)

hey, why don't you elaborate for the benefit of everyone? what happened? sa tingin ko makakatulong ka for both sides eh...:)

guilt ako dito..hehe

hi misschelle...ganda ng pic mo...is that really you? ;)

hey, why don't you elaborate for the benefit of everyone? what happened? sa tingin ko makakatulong ka for both sides eh...:)