Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

spongebobby posts:

i hope some girls can enlighten us: at what point do you see someone as more than just another client?

The question posed by spongebobby here, I believe means that he wants to know when MPAs start to "like" and eventually "love" a client .. hence the term more than just another client.

iwalkalone replies:

at what point?...hmm lemme see...first kailangan attracted kame sa kanila (physically) ...tas samahan pa ng...sobrang gentleman nya ( gentleman---nya---indi---nyak! :P )...sobrang willingness to help us out financially

And I believe you got what he meant when you replied with your post above.

spongebobby posts again:

just noticed you mentioned money and willing to help you out financially. does this mean that the average juan, who's an ordinary salaried worker does not have a chance? even if he saves his bonuses, skips lunch just to have money for his mp trips?

if he can only treat an mpa/psp to burger machine instead of italianni's or pepato, may chance pa rin ba siya?

And spongebobby asks you to clarify your response by asking:

may chance pa rin ba sya

... again to mean will the client still have a chance to win the MPA's love if he is not able to help the MPA out financially.

iwalkalone replies again:

we are talking about clients here okay?....NOT LOVE...allright?... or Not? :unsure:

the average juan, who's an ordinary salaried worker does not have a chance?

chance on what...duh? i'm clueless :blink: ...what exactly are you trying to get at?

what CHANCE are you talking about? :unsure: a chance to get in our pants for free? :unsure: ...chance to be loved by an MPA? :unsure:

I think you understood what was being asked quite clearly ... so please dont give us that bull that its NOT LOVE.

I know that you know that this thread IS NOT ALL ABOUT GETTING into an MPA's pants for free - hence the title Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs.

iwalkalone further says:

i don't see anything wrong with that...as long as there's love...

if you say...you "love" someone...you gotta show it...you don't just say the words and expect your partner to always feel your easy words... Love is about...making your partner happy... and words are not always enough...if money can make her/him happy cause it's what he/she lacks...if it'll make your partner's burden alittle lighter...therefore a bit happier...money it is then...as long as there is love.

refer to my answer above. :)

While I agree that love is all about making the one you love happy, by saying what you have posted above, you are excluding the possibility of falling in love with someone who cannot support you financially.

At least, that is the obvious conclusion.

Again, love is not all about the money. If you are an MPA and your dream is to be treated as an equal or a normal (though I dont think MPAs are not normal) person, then this is the mindset you will have to move yourself away from.

If you need to work your fingers off at another job in order to support yourself thats what you should do rather than accept financial help from THE ONE YOU LOVE because thats not really embarking on a new life now, is it?

Its just exchanging the Massage Parlor (if youre an MPA) or the multitude of clients you run thru in a day or week (if youre a PSP) for a single, exclusive client, who ultimately, still has to pay you for your services (or love, if you can call it that).

Thats not love. Thats security.

finally, iwalkalone says this:

Peepz...the question asked by spongebobby was: at what point do you see someone as more than just another client?

i don't see any "LOVE" in the sentence....do you?...does more than just another clienttechnically mean falling inlove w/ the client?

....i don't think so....cus if it was...i think he should rephrase his question...

so the answer i gave (QUOTE(iwalkalone @ Dec 21 2006, 11:37 AM) wus based on how i understood the question...I ain't talking about LOVE...geesh...

You, I think are deliberately saying you dont understand what spongebobby meant when he said "what point do you see someone as more than just another client"... which I find strange because your earlier posts directly address the issue of love.

He does not need to rephrase his question, iwalkalone because you perfectly understood it. You even replied to it in the post I quoted above.

So yeah, for a while there, you were talking about love.

Tsk. I can smell a cop-out when I see one. Which is weird coming from someone who professes she just wants to be treated like a normal person rather than an MPA.

Edited by Joie

spongebobby posts:

i hope some girls can enlighten us: at what point do you see someone as more than just another client?

The question posed by spongebobby here, I believe means that he wants to know when MPAs start to "like" and eventually "love" a client .. hence the term more than just another client.

iwalkalone replies:

at what point?...hmm lemme see...first kailangan attracted kame sa kanila (physically) ...tas samahan pa ng...sobrang gentleman nya ( gentleman---nya---indi---nyak! :P )...sobrang willingness to help us out financially

And I believe you got what he meant when you replied with your post above.

nope...sorry...i wasn't really thinking about love...

when i said first kailangan attracted kame sa kanila (physically) ...tas samahan pa ng...sobrang gentleman nya ( gentleman---nya---indi---nyak! :P )...sobrang willingness to help us out financially it doesn't necessarily mean that just because he has all these qualities...maiinlove na kame...we may begin to start liking him...see him...as a special client...a FRIEND....a "regular" that's all.

spongebobby posts again:

just noticed you mentioned money and willing to help you out financially. does this mean that the average juan, who's an ordinary salaried worker does not have a chance? even if he saves his bonuses, skips lunch just to have money for his mp trips?

if he can only treat an mpa/psp to burger machine instead of italianni's or pepato, may chance pa rin ba siya?

And spongebobby asks you to clarify your response by asking:

may chance pa rin ba sya

... again to mean will the client still have a chance to win the MPA's love if he is not able to help the MPA out financially.

iwalkalone replies again:

we are talking about clients here okay?....NOT LOVE...allright?... or Not? :unsure:

the average juan, who's an ordinary salaried worker does not have a chance?

chance on what...duh? i'm clueless :blink: ...what exactly are you trying to get at?

what CHANCE are you talking about? :unsure: a chance to get in our pants for free? :unsure: ...chance to be loved by an MPA? :unsure:

I think you understood what was being asked quite clearly ... so please dont give us that bull that its NOT LOVE.

I know that you know that this thread IS NOT ALL ABOUT GETTING into an MPA's pants for free - hence the title Clients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs.

No ...i wasn't really sure what he meant...because...having money or not having money...or if he can only treat an mpa/psp to burger machine instead of italianni's or pepato does not even count...( if it's love we're talking about...nalilito ako...baliktad po kase yung dilemma eh...topic here is about "CLIENTS" falling for MPA's/Psps...eh parang ang gusto nyo palang sabihin ay kabaligtaran "MPAs/Psps falling for Clients :boo: ) it's How you could make the girl happy......THAT is... IF she was ever interested in you ..to begin with.

iwalkalone further says:

i don't see anything wrong with that...as long as there's love...

if you say...you "love" someone...you gotta show it...you don't just say the words and expect your partner to always feel your easy words... Love is about...making your partner happy... and words are not always enough...if money can make her/him happy cause it's what he/she lacks...if it'll make your partner's burden alittle lighter...therefore a bit happier...money it is then...as long as there is love.

refer to my answer above. :)

While I agree that love is all about making the one you love happy, by saying what you have posted above, you are excluding the possibility of falling in love with someone who cannot support you financially.

At least, that is the obvious conclusion.

Again, love is not all about the money. If you are an MPA and your dream is to be treated as an equal or a normal (though I dont think MPAs are not normal) person, then this is the mindset you will have to move yourself away from.

If you need to work your fingers off at another job in order to support yourself thats what you should do rather than accept financial help from THE ONE YOU LOVE because thats not really embarking on a new life now, is it?

Its just exchanging the Massage Parlor (if youre an MPA) or the multitude of clients you run thru in a day or week (if youre a PSP) for a single, exclusive client, who ultimately, still has to pay you for your services (or love, if you can call it that).

Thats not love. Thats security.

it doesn't really matter....a little security won't hurt...AS LONG AS There's love.

all of us are "whores" at some point... we Love in exchange of some things...tangible or not...

and that's ok... it still is love as long as you feel there's love.

finally, iwalkalone says this:

Peepz...the question asked by spongebobby was: at what point do you see someone as more than just another client?

i don't see any "LOVE" in the sentence....do you?...does more than just another clienttechnically mean falling inlove w/ the client?

....i don't think so....cus if it was...i think he should rephrase his question...

so the answer i gave (QUOTE(iwalkalone @ Dec 21 2006, 11:37 AM) wus based on how i understood the question...I ain't talking about LOVE...geesh...

You, I think are deliberately saying you dont understand what spongebobby meant when he said "what point do you see someone as more than just another client"... which I find strange because your earlier posts directly address the issue of love.

i already explained this.

He does not need to rephrase his question, iwalkalone because you perfectly understood it. You even replied to it in the post I quoted above.

i did try to answer IMHO but i wasn't really sure if i was on the right track...kase nga "Baligtad nga yung question nya sa topic...ako po ay Nalito.

So yeah, for a while there, you were talking about love.

Tsk. I can smell a cop-out when I see one. Which is weird coming from someone who professes she just wants to be treated like a normal person rather than an MPA.

Harsh... :blink: what's eating you? you seem to be acting weired lately? ... :blink: you have anything personal against me dude? or dudette? :blink:

Harsh... :blink: what's eating you? you seem to be acting weired lately? ... :blink: you have anything personal against me dude? or dudette? :blink:

I reply to your contradicting points in a logical manner and something is wrong with ME?

LOL. You are hilarious.

At any rate, im not an MPA nor am I a PSP so im not a subject here.

Better get your stories straight before you post.

That way you can address issues rather than personalities.

Why does this have to come into play?

Correct me if im wrong, but arent LOVE relationships all about being equal?

A boyfriend helping you out financially becomes a keeper - a provider.

And it makes the girlfriend a kept woman.

Wheres the equality in that?

Wheres the love in that?

IMHO, there's a lot of personal choice involved on both sides (PSP/CLient) and both parties have to do a sort of dance to get to an agreed situation where they can both continue to love each other. A provider doesn't necessarily have to be a keeper - if we say that this is the case, then we conclude that families are "kept" or "owned" by the provider. I dont think na its always the case, though it does happen.

I myself have been a provider, but Ive always given my partner wide personal freedom, but there are conditions and limits that have to exist, though. Both parties have to be able to trust each other, and keep that trust. Especially sa ganitong situation. I believe na there are always "limits and conditions" - especially in a loving relationship" - that both parties have to understand and agree to. The idea of "family", for example is a set of conditions that society accepts as a basis for loving relationships. But it is not THE only basis. As I said - so much depends on the personal choices of both parties involved.

Love can exist even if the girl is being financially supported - though the girl also has to understand na if for any reason magkaroon ng breakup, sobrang lugi ang guy, that's why both have to agree on certain limits. So, if mahal nya rin talaga yung guy and doesn't want him to feel "lugi", it's reasonable to reject any offer of financial support if she feels she cannot stand those "conditions".

I realize just now that Im saying that there's no such thing as unconditional love in this situation, and that's almost true - cozI am not discounting the possibility that IT COULD HAPPEN. I also wish it could...mahirap lang talaga, and would probably need such heroic efforts on both sides.

I reply to your contradicting points in a logical manner and something is wrong with ME?

LOL. You are hilarious.

At any rate, im not an MPA nor am I a PSP so im not a subject here.

Better get your stories straight before you post.

That way you can address issues rather than personalities.

iwalkalone, I agree with Joie on this one. It was a definite cop-out.

You are too smart to not have understood what spongebobby was asking.

Maybe we have to give this discussion a new twist?

What if u have a gf or wife, and she wants a carriere change? She wants to become a psp or Mp?

In that case, kailangan alamin kung bakit?

reasons:

1. "For Fun" - Langya ibig sabihin di mo nabibigay ang gusto nya.

2. "For the Money" - Langya pa rin ibig sabihin di mo nabibigay ang gusto nya, o talagang mataas ang ambisyon ni kumare.

3. Wala na akong maisip na dahilan. Kayo meron pa ba?

Conclusion:

Pag sinabi niya yan: Langya may prublemang malaki. :D

iwalkalone, I agree with Joie on this one. It was a definite cop-out.

You are too smart to not have understood what spongebobby was asking.

maybe i was thinking about something else...at that time...maybe i simply couldn't comprehend...maybe my mind was so set about the title of the topicClients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs...i could have been drunk for allyou know...what's all the fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyway????

so maybe i'm not that smart...sooo what?... I REALLY DID NOT UNDERSTAND SPONBEBOBs QUESTION....but i did try to answer as honestly...as MUCH as i could...I TRIED ...AND IF I ANSWERED ALL OF THEM CORRECTLY it does not mean I WAS LYING when I SAID I DID NOT UNDERSTAND SPONGEBOBs QUESTION... HELL I couldn't even understand what he meant when he mentioned "more than just another client."...i didn't imagine he was aking about the chances for an MPA/PSP...to fall inlove w/ a client. madaldal lang siguro talaga ako...kaya kahit papano na sagot ko rin yung Q ng di ko sinasadya.

But you know what...If I DID understood the Q...the way I do now ( Thanks to Joie :D )i would have answered all his Questions with a brief "Kailangan pa bang imemorize yan?"

By God...lahat ng tao Client/PSP/MPA/Ordinay people/CEO/Magbabalut...iisa lang naman yan diba? Love is absolute...nararamdaman yan...there is nothing we can do to enhance or diminish what someone holds for us. Kahit pa maghubad ka sa harap ng lalake o magpakamatay ka pa...kung di ka kayang mahalin...di ka kayang mahalin...ganun din sa babae...kahit pa lumuha ka ng dugo o isanla mo pa bahay at lupa mo para sa kanya..kung di ka kayang mahalin...di ka kayang mahalin.

With that...binabawi ko na lahat ng sinabi ko...isa na lang ang isasagot ko pala sa Question ni SpongeBob...."SpongeBob....Kailangan pa bang imemorize yan?"

maybe i was thinking about something else...at that time...maybe i simply couldn't comprehend...maybe my mind was so set about the title of the topicClients Falling in Love with MPAs/PSPs...i could have been drunk for allyou know...what's all the fuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyway????

so maybe i'm not that smart...sooo what?... I REALLY DID NOT UNDERSTAND SPONBEBOBs QUESTION....but i did try to answer as honestly...as MUCH as i could...I TRIED ...AND IF I ANSWERED ALL OF THEM CORRECTLY it does not mean I WAS LYING when I SAID I DID NOT UNDERSTAND SPONGEBOBs QUESTION... HELL I couldn't even understand what he meant when he mentioned "more than just another client."...i didn't imagine he was aking about the chances for an MPA/PSP...to fall inlove w/ a client. madaldal lang siguro talaga ako...kaya kahit papano na sagot ko rin yung Q ng di ko sinasadya.

But you know what...If I DID understood the Q...the way I do now ( Thanks to Joie :D )i would have answered all his Questions with a brief "Kailangan pa bang imemorize yan?"

By God...lahat ng tao Client/PSP/MPA/Ordinay people/CEO/Magbabalut...iisa lang naman yan diba? Love is absolute...nararamdaman yan...there is nothing we can do to enhance or diminish what someone holds for us. Kahit pa maghubad ka sa harap ng lalake o magpakamatay ka pa...kung di ka kayang mahalin...di ka kayang mahalin...ganun din sa babae...kahit pa lumuha ka ng dugo o isanla mo pa bahay at lupa mo para sa kanya..kung di ka kayang mahalin...di ka kayang mahalin.

With that...binabawi ko na lahat ng sinabi ko...isa na lang ang isasagot ko pala sa Question ni SpongeBob...."SpongeBob....Kailangan pa bang imemorize yan?"

no fuzz... i'm just saying.

there is no disparaging remark with what i said.

are you always this excitable? :)

back to topic: nakakatuwa lang when a GRO or an MPA feels that you are giving too much money and they would try to give back some or all of it, and you can feel that they are being earnest about it. makes you feel that they care for you, or that they don't want you to jeopardize your bankroll, or that your presence is sometimes enough.

or maybe that's just me reading too much into it. :sick:

With that...binabawi ko na lahat ng sinabi ko...isa na lang ang isasagot ko pala sa Question ni SpongeBob...."SpongeBob....Kailangan pa bang imemorize yan?"[/b]

the question is this: kung mahirap lang ang guy, at nakakapunta lang siya sa mp or get a date with a psp dahil sa sobrang pagtitipid at halos di na kumakain, may pag-asa ba siyang mahalin ng mga girls na ito? let us assume na napakagentleman niya, pero wala talaga siyang pera, may pag-asa ba siya?

the answer is either yes or no. a non-response would still be ok. kailangan pa bang imemorize iyan?

Spongebob, the answer to your question is yes... but you'd have to have something to compensate for your lack of money, good looks (and I mean really GOOD looks!), or maybe lots of charm.

It CAN happen. I hear lots of interesting stories from my gf and one of them was about one her attendant friends falling for this waiter... look at that, she pulls in around 80-100k a month and she falls for some waiter. And this girl is HOT, as in smoking... I've seen her in the aquarium. To be fair, I hear guwapo naman yun guy, and who knows, he's probably really sweet or something, or has a nice package hehe.

am just guessing here but hey yeah it could probably happen

but not as often as we would hope

Do MPA's/PSP's really pull 80k a mo.?

*thinks about career change*

Not all of them can make that much, but I know for a fact that my girl usually makes 70+k a month. That's tax-free, haha. Just yesterday, she made about 9k total, thanks to a generous singaporean guest who gave her a little xmas 'bonus'. The problem is, with a lot of these girls, it's 'easy come, easy go'. Sure, they make a lot, but since it's so easy for them, they end up spending a lot too. They don't seem to realize that this ain't gonna last forever, and that they should be saving so they can get out of this business. Their looks aren't gonna last, especially if they're getting screwed 3 times a day.

Edited by MasturVader
the question is this: kung mahirap lang ang guy, at nakakapunta lang siya sa mp or get a date with a psp dahil sa sobrang pagtitipid at halos di na kumakain, may pag-asa ba siyang mahalin ng mga girls na ito? let us assume na napakagentleman niya, pero wala talaga siyang pera, may pag-asa ba siya?

the answer is either yes or no. a non-response would still be ok. kailangan pa bang imemorize iyan?

YES! why not... they are not made of stone (MPA's/PSP's)

just like you and me they are all humans who wants to love and be loved.

Edited by rea_listic
Spongebob, the answer to your question is yes... but you'd have to have something to compensate for your lack of money, good looks (and I mean really GOOD looks!), or maybe lots of charm.

It CAN happen. I hear lots of interesting stories from my gf and one of them was about one her attendant friends falling for this waiter... look at that, she pulls in around 80-100k a month and she falls for some waiter. And this girl is HOT, as in smoking... I've seen her in the aquarium. To be fair, I hear guwapo naman yun guy, and who knows, he's probably really sweet or something, or has a nice package hehe.

thanks for the answer masturvader. the answer is yes.

corny as it may seem, love can still prevail: noone is immuned from love. to paraphrase rea_listic, everyone wants to love and be loved.

I think this is the best answer for SPonge's Q :thumbsupsmiley: YES ...err don't forget about the BUT :)

tsaka dagdag ko lang...another factor would be....ay kung yung MPA ay di pa nadala...sa isang ganoong klaseng lalake :D

ako nga natanso na ng wala na ngang looks wala pang money...tas pag tagal ala pala talagang kwenta as in ZERO :D

I think this is the best answer for SPonge's Q :thumbsupsmiley: YES ...err don't forget about the BUT :)

tsaka dagdag ko lang...another factor would be....ay kung yung MPA ay di pa nadala...sa isang ganoong klaseng lalake :D

ako nga natanso na ng wala na ngang looks wala pang money...tas pag tagal ala pala talagang kwenta as in ZERO :D

grabe naman iyang lalaking iyan. sana na lang di siya iyong tipo ng guy na humihingi pa ng pera sa iyo. otherwise, baka nagayuma ka na.

dikO alam panO mag'sstart... dikO nalang sasabihin kung sinO sya... well pinagdaAnan kO na din tOng situatiOn na tOh... perO dikO sya client....

a guy whOs trying tO help me Out of this kind of jOb hanggang sa mafall kami sa isat isat....

naging kami.... sa umpisa masaya... sa kalagitnaan mejO sumasablay na kase nawawala na yung trust....

i mean trust nya saken.... nung naging kami start nung day na un stOp kagad akO as PSP... which is good fOr me...

he prOvide all my needs... wala akOng masabi.... mahal kO sya.... mahal na mahal.... sObra.... then One time nahuli nya akO na sumasideline parin sa mtc... On that day sObrang galit na galit sya... wala na kOng magawa kundi gumive up....

lam kO tatanungin nyO bakit akO bumalik sa pagiging PSP.. sObrang hiya nakO sakanya alam nyO un...

lahat kase sa kanya na... which is di tama... mas gugustuhin kO nalng bumalik muna sa ganito kesa naman mahirapan sya saken diba?? alam kO mahirap yung pingdaanan nya saken... and im sorry for that....

perO One thing i can say... im nOt a liar and i dOnt use him fOr the sake Of myself........

bakit kO tO shinare sa inyO??? ditO s tOpic na tO..???

kase ngayOng paskO i really miss him.......

wala na kami cOmmunicatiOn.... and i think nakalimutan nya na akO...

maybe nakapagmOveOn na sya perO naka2sigurO akO na naiwan pa din sa kanya ung mark ng pain na naibigay kO....

just One wish fOr him..... sana ngayOng paskO... napatawad mO na akO.... imissyOu.....

imiss yOur hug and kiss... imiss the whole part of yOu... specially yOur heart..... :(

merry christmas...

dikO alam panO mag'sstart... dikO nalang sasabihin kung sinO sya... well pinagdaAnan kO na din tOng situatiOn na tOh... perO dikO sya client....

a guy whOs trying tO help me Out of this kind of jOb hanggang sa mafall kami sa isat isat....

naging kami.... sa umpisa masaya... sa kalagitnaan mejO sumasablay na kase nawawala na yung trust....

i mean trust nya saken.... nung naging kami start nung day na un stOp kagad akO as PSP... which is good fOr me...

he prOvide all my needs... wala akOng masabi.... mahal kO sya.... mahal na mahal.... sObra.... then One time nahuli nya akO na sumasideline parin sa mtc... On that day sObrang galit na galit sya... wala na kOng magawa kundi gumive up....

lam kO tatanungin nyO bakit akO bumalik sa pagiging PSP.. sObrang hiya nakO sakanya alam nyO un...

lahat kase sa kanya na... which is di tama... mas gugustuhin kO nalng bumalik muna sa ganito kesa naman mahirapan sya saken diba?? alam kO mahirap yung pingdaanan nya saken... and im sorry for that....

perO One thing i can say... im nOt a liar and i dOnt use him fOr the sake Of myself........

maybe nakapagmOveOn na sya perO naka2sigurO akO na naiwan pa din sa kanya ung mark ng pain na naibigay kO....

just One wish fOr him..... sana ngayOng paskO... napatawad mO na akO.... imissyOu.....

imiss yOur hug and kiss... imiss the whole part of yOu... specially yOur heart..... :(

merry christmas...

ang ganda ng story...pero sana di ka nalang nahiya...sana hayaan mo na lang syang mahirapan...mahal ka naman nya eh..at mahal mo rin naman sya...i'm sure masaya sya sa ginagawa nya para sayo....sana di ka na sumideline....sana sana...ipaliwanag mo na rin sa akin bat ang lalaki ng lahat ng O mo? :wacko:

Edited by iwalkalone

merry christmas...

pag ibig nga naman... point taken!!! MPA's/PSP/GRO may puso sila... marunong magmahal...

in this case... if there are no money matters involved... may problema ba???

sakin lang... pag pinasok ng financial issues... kahit na anung matibay na relationship... kaya wasakin... kahit pa hinde PSP Client ang involved.

To you miss pumpkin... I salute you for being true to yourself and to your partner... mas maganda na yung lahat nakalabas... kesa naglilihim pa...

one day you will find the person who you can say... mahal ako neto no matter what at mahal ko din sya no matter what...

ang ganda ng story...pero sana di ka nalang nahiya...sana hayaan mo na lang syang mahirapan...mahal ka naman nya eh..at mahal mo rin naman sya...i'm sure masaya sya sa ginagawa nya para sayo....sana di ka na sumideline....sana sana...ipaliwanag mo na rin sa akin bat ang lalaki ng lahat ng O mo? :wacko:

hmmm... makikisali lang ulit

sakin lang po... d ko kaya kung alam ko yung other half ko eh d masaya or nahihirapan ng dahil sa akin... kung ako ay nasa lugar nung taong tinutukoy ni pumpkin... mas matutuwa ako sa reason nya... pero with the solution she made... ibang usapan na yun... hehehe

oo nga naman... sana d ka na bumalik.... pero come to think of it... kung yun yung bagay na alam mo magaling ka... at mas madali makakatulong sa yo at sa family mo... then take the rist... and after a year or two... dapat wala ka na sa ganung work...

tama si iwa. i was once in the same shoes as that guy. hindi tama na umasa ka lang sa guy!? ano kay yung mas hindi tama? yung lumakad ka at magtaksil or umasa ka na lang palagi? if hindi mo talaga matake you could have at least had the decency to tell him.

i'm sorry but I just had to react. There are just some people who are so selffish and shallow minded. There are only a few nice guys out there. when you meet one i hope you treat them nice.

.... pero come to think of it... kung yun yung bagay na alam mo magaling ka... at mas madali makakatulong sa yo at sa family mo... then take the rist... and after a year or two... dapat wala ka na sa ganung work...

Miss kase...pag nag mahal ang isang PSP/MPA...kailangan kase handa syang makuntento sa kung hanggang san lang finances...kung ano lang kaya...( kaya nya...or kaya i-provide nung nagmahal sa kanya)...maraming kailangang i-adjust....kaya nga hindi basta basta ang desisyon na magmahal ang isang MPA/PSP...lalo na kung may mga umaasa...

sa story ni Pumpkin...i think hindi sya handa sa pinasok nya...kaya eventually she had to make sideline pa...na BAD talaga para sa isang totoong relationship...alam mo yun....minsan kailangan talagang mamili eh.....yung kita sa pag MPA/PSP o pag ibig..sometimes you just can't have both worlds... :)

merry christmas...

kakalungkot naman itong kuwento. siguro kung di lang malalaki ang "o" mo, umiyak na ako ng tuluyan.

whether we like it or not, werious relationships between psps/mpas and their clients always start in shaky ground. the guy tries to make the girl feel that her past doesn't matter, while the girl tries her best to prove that she's worthy of trust. and when that trust is breached because of money, especially when he's trying his darn best to be a good provider, the relationship is over.

in a way, ok na rin siguro na iyong guy lumayo at di na gumanti.

pero sayang. sana pag may nagmahal sa iyo, mas maganda ang ending.