Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

• 2 weeks later...

May succcess story na ba ang situation na ganito?

Kung meron you will not hear it here. Almost all the time all you'll read here are heartaches.

True... pero ako na magsasabi sa inyo... meron... and kilala ko sila prehas. 4-5 years na ata...

Kada sinisilip ko nga sa FB napapangiti ako e :)

Ito ang tamang approach!

Kasi nga, maraming emotionally immature, hindi alam pinagkaiba ng konting infatuation sa love talaga. Tsaka pakitaan lang ng konting lambing at alaga, in love na kaagad

...tapos maka-score lang eh feeling nila "meant to be na sila".... tsk,tsk, poor souls...

Fell 3x already... ok talaga sa umpisa pero pag serious na... ayun dun na lalabas mga issues at problema.

End point: heartaches

Hard part: moving on and forgetting those good memories with her. Doable ito with time.

Lesson: mas maganda makipagkaibigan ka na lang sa kanila. Control your emotions and set your limits.

• 2 weeks later...

A few pages back I did quite a long post on why you really shouldn't and just be friends with them. Where it was was still one's choice to pursue or not.

Right now I'm in a situation where I didn't follow my own advise. I'm in a relationship with a therapist. I tried so hard not to fall for her. We were really friends at first. As in talagang magkaibigan. But then things started to develop between us. Then one thing led to another and we're together na.

Sometimes, I would ask myself "What am I doing?". I'd take metal notes on why I should just break it off, but one thing would stand out. I love her.

She asked me once if I really loved her why am I still allowing her to be a therapist. I gave a simple answer, because it's her choice not mine...and it's somthing I should respect. She mentioned that she was contemplating on leaving the profession, but I'd always tell her that it's a choice I'm not gonna make for her. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want her to leave that way of life. But again she has to make that decision herself.

I don't really know where this is going to go. Or how long we can keep this up. But we're happy. Though just like any relationship it's not always peachy. She's younger so may topak pa.

I dunno what else to say here, but I'll just see what happens....

A few pages back I did quite a long post on why you really shouldn't and just be friends with them. Where it was was still one's choice to pursue or not.

Right now I'm in a situation where I didn't follow my own advise. I'm in a relationship with a therapist. I tried so hard not to fall for her. We were really friends at first. As in talagang magkaibigan. But then things started to develop between us. Then one thing led to another and we're together na.

Sometimes, I would ask myself "What am I doing?". I'd take metal notes on why I should just break it off, but one thing would stand out. I love her.

She asked me once if I really loved her why am I still allowing her to be a therapist. I gave a simple answer, because it's her choice not mine...and it's somthing I should respect. She mentioned that she was contemplating on leaving the profession, but I'd always tell her that it's a choice I'm not gonna make for her. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want her to leave that way of life. But again she has to make that decision herself.

I don't really know where this is going to go. Or how long we can keep this up. But we're happy. Though just like any relationship it's not always peachy. She's younger so may topak pa.

I dunno what else to say here, but I'll just see what happens....

this is all the answer any decent man would ever need to walk away.

I just don't get it...what motivates any man want to get into a relationship with a girl na araw-araw tumatrabaho ng iba't ibang lalake? :excl: desperation? boredom? curiosity? whatever it may be, things like this is supposed to be common sense already ....

Edited by walterwhite17
  • Like (+1) 1

I just don't get it...what motivates any man want to get into a relationship with a girl na araw-araw tumatrabaho ng iba't ibang lalake? :excl: desperation? boredom? curiosity? whatever it may be, things like this is supposed to be common sense already ....

Try mo mag-spa para ma-gets mo.

Ang tao nalulungkot. At pag nakita niya iyong bagay o lugar na nakakapawi ng lungkot niya, babalik-balikan niya ito. Pagkaraan ng panahon, ang pagpawi ng lungkot ay nagbubunga ng pag-ibig, kahit panandalian lamang.

Ang tao ay marupok. At pag hinaplos ng pagmamahal ang puso niya, natutukso siya at napapaibig. Di na niya iniisip kung ano ang hanapbuhay ng dilag. Ang importante sa kanya, napapasaya siya.

• Like (+1) 1