Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

One thing that I have learned from my experiences with this kind of set up, is that in reality this kind of relationship is that it's based on emotions, and what's funny is that all emotions are fleeting, you're not sad all the time, you're not angry all the time, you're not happy all the time and you're not in love all the time..it may be best describe as a relationship that is based on something that is so fleeting..so kung masaya ka for the past few months it does not necessarily mean na magiging masaya ka pa din for the next few months, how to keep it that way is a big challenge.

The question is after ba mawala un feelings mo para sa kanya eh, kaya mo pa ba I maintain kung anong meron kayo considering the reality kung san at pano kayo nagkakilala???

We cannot anchor anything on feelings because feelings change. :) It's not binary where everything can be answered with a simple yes or a simple no. Or ones and zeroes.

As anyone who has truly been in love knows, logic alone cannot describe the feelings. You just know that you're in love. This is probably the case with smart women who choose to be with married men. Logic says don't. Society says don't. Even your instincts say don't. But you are happy in your misery and there's nowhere else you'd rather be.

It becomes exponentially more complex with relationships with women (and men) in the sex trade. Locke and Descartes may rise from the grave to convince you that it's wrong, that it's bound to fail, that there's just one chance in a million that your love will survive.

In the end you just focus on your relationship having a chance to succeed--even if it's just a million to one.

We cannot anchor anything on feelings because feelings change. :) It's not binary where everything can be answered with a simple yes or a simple no. Or ones and zeroes.

As anyone who has truly been in love knows, logic alone cannot describe the feelings. You just know that you're in love. This is probably the case with smart women who choose to be with married men. Logic says don't. Society says don't. Even your instincts say don't. But you are happy in your misery and there's nowhere else you'd rather be.

It becomes exponentially more complex with relationships with women (and men) in the sex trade. Locke and Descartes may rise from the grave to convince you that it's wrong, that it's bound to fail, that there's just one chance in a million that your love will survive.

In the end you just focus on your relationship having a chance to succeed--even if it's just a million to one.

I agree. Just focus on what's in front of you. Mahirap talaga, but if that's what you want for the moment why not? Sabi din ng iba, "Life to Short not to be happy". Kung di man kayo nagkatuluyan atleast you can say you tried your best and no regrets....

Lets make this very simple na lang kasi. Humabahaba mga debate natin, nagkandaaway away na ganito lang naman yan.

1. Yes ang mga babaeng ito ay di naman dapat masyado alipustahin at laitin. Kung may pinagaralan tayo, kahit papano we should be humane pa din. PERO HINDI IBIG SABIHIN NUN LAGI SILA DAPAT KUNSINTIHIN SA PINILI NILANG TRABAHO. At komo hindi sila kinukunsinti hindi ibig sabihin na di na sila nirerespeto.

2. If you are in the trade, you shouldnt be in a relationship. If you wanna be in a relationship, then leave trade. Plain and simple

galing talaga mag analyze ni bossing...kaya dami humahanga at siguro naiinlab syo :ninja: :P :D kung thera ako sasama na ko syo haha!

Edited by glut_func

Kahit saan naman. Talagang susugal ka pag nagmahal ka. Same lang din naman yung chances na makahanap ka sa labas ng ganitong trade na lolokohin/ sasaktan ka.

I've been there to the point nakilala ko na family niya and such. Kitang kita mo yung rason bakit andito siya sa ganitong klaseng kalakalan.

Dun mo talaga marealize na unfair na paalisin mo siya sa trabaho niya kung ikaw mismo di mo kayang supportahan. They are only doing their jobs. Ikaw nga isipin mo "Babe do a good job on those cocks para marami kang perang maiuwi".

Oo medyo harsh pero wag ka ng humanap ng batong ipupok mo sa ulo mo pagnatapos ang lahat.

Naka-relate ako dito. This is exactly how I felt nung nililigawan ko pa lang siya. The fact that she was working on this kind of industry was glaring at me from the beginning, pero there was really something in her that made me pursue her. In my mind, she was a normal girl, and that I would do anything in my power to get her out of the trade. I used to think the whole day of the pro's and con's ng ginagawa ko but then dahil nga may nakita ko sa kanya na something worth fighting for I just said f#&k it and went on with it.

Lets make this very simple na lang kasi. Humabahaba mga debate natin, nagkandaaway away na ganito lang naman yan.

1. Yes ang mga babaeng ito ay di naman dapat masyado alipustahin at laitin. Kung may pinagaralan tayo, kahit papano we should be humane pa din. PERO HINDI IBIG SABIHIN NUN LAGI SILA DAPAT KUNSINTIHIN SA PINILI NILANG TRABAHO. At komo hindi sila kinukunsinti hindi ibig sabihin na di na sila nirerespeto.

2. If you are in the trade, you shouldnt be in a relationship. If you wanna be in a relationship, then leave trade. Plain and simple

Bossing i salute you yeahhhh...boi

Kahit saan naman. Talagang susugal ka pag nagmahal ka. Same lang din naman yung chances na makahanap ka sa labas ng ganitong trade na lolokohin/ sasaktan ka.

I've been there to the point nakilala ko na family niya and such. Kitang kita mo yung rason bakit andito siya sa ganitong klaseng kalakalan.

Dun mo talaga marealize na unfair na paalisin mo siya sa trabaho niya kung ikaw mismo di mo kayang supportahan. They are only doing their jobs. Ikaw nga isipin mo "Babe do a good job on those cocks para marami kang perang maiuwi".

Oo medyo harsh pero wag ka ng humanap ng batong ipupok mo sa ulo mo pagnatapos ang lahat.

I'd been there too. I'd offer a way to her to earn a living outside the kind of work she has. In fact, I gave her start up money/merchandise and guidance to do business. My thinking is she must be convince about leaving the profession and never comeback to it. The business works and she generates money while working her profession. She was even made major repair to her house. Guess what, she wants to continue the business and her profession while she still make money. Very enterprising. She wants me to continue supplying the merchandise. She was sucker. I back out,,

Sir ED, we have had our differences, but this time around I am with you 100%.

Your second point is not only a matter of choice, it must be a guiding philosophy.

Yung popular argument dito is that, tao din naman sila na pwede magmahal and mahalin. Ok andun na ako, pero.... kung magmamahal tayo at papasok sa relasyon, we want it to be a healthy and honest one. Most of all we want it to be clean. Where there can be complete honesty and trust. Not just between the two of you but the people around you (family, friends etc). You wanna feel secure. How can that happen kung nasa ganito syang trabaho di ba?

Yes I know its still possible to be happy sa ganitong set-up and we always pursue the things that make us happy. But being a bit older and wiser sa lahat ng napagdaanan ko, isa ang natutunan ko. HAPPINESS IS NOT EVERYTHING. Sometimes to do what is right, you have to give up things that make you happy. Because kung happiness lang lahat pagbabasehan natin, pwedeng dyan masira buhay natin. Alalahanin natin na ang lahat ng mga relasyon na masalimoot ang naging relasyon ay laging naguumpisa ng napakasaya. And when its all over, we are left with scars, and trauma, while all that can make us better person, pwede ring ikasira yan ng tuluyan ang buhay mo kung di ka magiisip. KAYA MAGISIP ISIP.

galing talaga mag analyze ni bossing...kaya dami humahanga at siguro naiinlab syo :ninja: :P :D kung thera ako sasama na ko syo haha!

Nyaahahahahahaahahahhahaha

Bossing i salute you yeahhhh...boi

Thanks parekoy.

The important thing is weather the relationship worked or not is the memories to cherish your moment together. As long as you did BOTH your best to keep the relationship and both are appreciative that make the relationship to work no matter the odds. Your still young (awesome) and many relationship still awaits you and many kind of situations and complications you will still experience. Its part of life and a learning to become more mature, sometimes kasi its better to experience it first hand than just reading it coz its really different when you are already on both side of the coin.

The stories are quiet interesting, to make the stories wonderful much better mention the names of the theras and spas, naglabas ka na ng stories mas maganda buo na para mas lalong kapani paniwala.

Just my 2 cents...

huh.. what for? masyado na usyoso yan.. Leave them private please.

The stories are quiet interesting, to make the stories wonderful much better mention the names of the theras and spas, naglabas ka na ng stories mas maganda buo na para mas lalong kapani paniwala.

Just my 2 cents...

Who in his right mind would do this? Just my 2 sent also

If you are willing to accept her past, her job (unless you'll be giving her a better one).. Why not! And if both are willing to make sacrifices, things are gonna tough just by the looks of it..

But if the cause of falling for her is because of her exquisite performance and willingness to please you. Baka kung maexperience mo yun sa iba, sa kanya ka naman mainlab.. :wub:

Wala ako problema sa normal babae. At sa Thera pa ako muntik na inlove. Admittedly ako yung medyo binasted. Kung isipin di naman ako nagmukmok. Thanks to her, im sure she saved me from a lot of heartache. On a different note, it made me realize it's ok to pursue them. Parang di naman ganun kasakit mawalan

just an update

after 2 months of dating she decided to quit her job and deciding if to go back to school or get a different job. sabi nya isa daw ako sa mga reasons kung bakit sya aalis sa work nya. I suggest na mag go back to school sya and pursue nya degree nya downside is sa province sya mga aaral at ayaw nyang magaral sa manila. Mdami kasi syang clients na nanliligaw sa kanya some stop after nilang malamang na may bf na sya and some wants to meet me... weird lang. marami na kasing nag ooffer sa kanya na i bahay na sya then suddenly umepal ako. I wanted the best for her thats why I suggested na mag aral sya pero mukhang magiging long distance relationship kami. ewan ko kung masusurvive namin to. wait and see parin ako .