Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

There's something that i just don't understand and curious to know about..

And how is the MPA better than the regular girl at the office? Sure, the MPA has more experience, but do they really top the regular girl at the office -- relationship wise?

Just curious, no offense. Peace out bros!

There's something that i just don't understand and curious to know about..

And how is the MPA better than the regular girl at the office? Sure, the MPA has more experience, but do they really top the regular girl at the office -- relationship wise?

Just curious, no offense. Peace out bros!

wala nga but their work makes their significant other more paranoid....but wala din namang difference their capacity to love and handle relationships...

:)

nice question sir, kudos!!!

Therein lies the difference, MPA/GRO can give you GFE professionally so if you have a personal relationship with them how can you be sure that they are not handling you professionally . . .

this causes your paranoia.

I guess that answers why people would get a service from an MPA. you get GFE even without having having to do the tedious task of turning on your GF. Good one, sir! LOL!

Therein lies the difference, MPA/GRO can give you GFE professionally so if you have a personal relationship with them how can you be sure that they are not handling you professionally . . .

this causes your paranoia.

there are telltale signs and once na mawalan ka ng pera...then that's the time na in tagalog terms, masusukat yung pagmamahal ng babae sa yo....

i guess trust and respect should be amped in this kind of relationships....

Thing is if you are the possesive type, a GRO relationship is definitely not recommended. When she goes out at night and "services" her customers, you will have to accept that its just work. However, it will always bother your mind if the girl is "playing" you for money or it's the real thing.

Edited by dudecrush09

Thing is if you are the possesive type, a GRO relationship is definitely not recommended. When she goes out at night and "services" her customers, you will have to accept that its just work. However, it will always bother your mind if the girl is "playing" you for money or it's the real thing.

true if ur possessive at wala ka naman mapagmamalaki its better not to pursue this kind of relationship.. lalo na kung insecure ka sa sarili mo, its a selos waiting to happen.. kasi di maiiwasan na may guy na darating na may maiooffer na wala ka.. pero in the end u should know how to play the game its better na ikaw ung hinahabol kaysa ikaw naghahabol ^^..

Edited by gehboy

i don't know if this was brought up before, i'm currently dating an mpa (chip number and mp secret muna) for 2 years now. i know during the months she was new lahat ginagawa nya as in live everything. now we do have feelings for each other and i know its her job however she brought up that she will no longer do live sex (which is good) and no bbbj just cdbj which i agreed upon. now we had this discussion before regarding cumming during work, i for one do not believe her that she does not cum and it's all an act. i'm sure my gm's here are pretty experienced and know how to spot this. should i believe her or not? oh it was also her idea (not mine) to stop fk, ff, daty, rimming etc. however she does give a mean cdbj and she is excellent and well versed with all the sexual positions. she is also a talker and intellegent............ your take on this fellow gm's do they or do they not cum at work?

i don't know if this was brought up before, i'm currently dating an mpa (chip number and mp secret muna) for 2 years now. i know during the months she was new lahat ginagawa nya as in live everything. now we do have feelings for each other and i know its her job however she brought up that she will no longer do live sex (which is good) and no bbbj just cdbj which i agreed upon. now we had this discussion before regarding cumming during work, i for one do not believe her that she does not cum and it's all an act. i'm sure my gm's here are pretty experienced and know how to spot this. should i believe her or not? oh it was also her idea (not mine) to stop fk, ff, daty, rimming etc. however she does give a mean cdbj and she is excellent and well versed with all the sexual positions. she is also a talker and intellegent............ your take on this fellow gm's do they or do they not cum at work?

in the first place bro, if may feelings siya sayo the live sex should stay, why the sudden change??? tapos wala na ding french kiss and daty?? it's just me but i suspect she has a new guy or paranoid siya magkasakit..

if she really cares for you, she would do these type of things and much more...if takot naman siya magkasakit, she will tell you pa check up ka to have her peace of mind na wala siyang mahahawang sakit from you if ever you guys continue to do live...

try to focus more on her actions, nag iba ba ugali niya?? then asses the situation

hope that helps bro!!!

in the first place bro, if may feelings siya sayo the live sex should stay, why the sudden change??? tapos wala na ding french kiss and daty?? it's just me but i suspect she has a new guy or paranoid siya magkasakit..

if she really cares for you, she would do these type of things and much more...if takot naman siya magkasakit, she will tell you pa check up ka to have her peace of mind na wala siyang mahahawang sakit from you if ever you guys continue to do live...

try to focus more on her actions, nag iba ba ugali niya?? then asses the situation

hope that helps bro!!!

sorry i didnt make it clear, the live stuff, fk, daty etc. she will not do at work unlike before prior to us becoming a couple.

sorry i didnt make it clear, the live stuff, fk, daty etc. she will not do at work unlike before prior to us becoming a couple.

so, sa ibang guest di na niya gagawin yun??? well, if that's the case, then i think she is into you bro...you just have to not be paranoid and have the mentality na "WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, WON'T HURT YOU"..

and some mpa's rarely nilalabasan sa work kasi usually yung guest ang uunahin mo bago sayo...

kudos and cheers bro!!

so, sa ibang guest di na niya gagawin yun??? well, if that's the case, then i think she is into you bro...you just have to not be paranoid and have the mentality na "WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, WON'T HURT YOU"..

and some mpa's rarely nilalabasan sa work kasi usually yung guest ang uunahin mo bago sayo...

smile.gif

kudos and cheers bro!!

pare thanks your post made me feel better...... i like your comment "WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, WONT HURT YOU".... thats kinda hard when you read the fr's on her, i know some of the fr's are out of this world. i bring this up with her and she always says that she would never do that. anyway i try not to go to the section regarding performance of an mpa so that i don't chance upon an fr about her.

thanks master tanglewoodboy

pare thanks your post made me feel better...... i like your comment "WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, WONT HURT YOU".... thats kinda hard when you read the fr's on her, i know some of the fr's are out of this world. i bring this up with her and she always says that she would never do that. anyway i try not to go to the section regarding performance of an mpa so that i don't chance upon an fr about her.

thanks master tanglewoodboy

i got that experience before when i was in love with a SPA THERAPIST, i heard a lot of bad rumors regarding her service na she confirmed to me na di naman niya ginawa, gusto lang magpa pogi ng poster na yun....also, whenever i read FR's about her, it makes me sick to my stomach, though di naman talaga kami pero we have an understanding on what kind of relationship we had, she was one of the most popular spa therapists of all time...

kaya as much as possible bro, tatagan mo sarili mo, and if ever you see fr's sa kanya, wag mo na basahin ng buo........maiinis ka lang..

hope that helps and stay tough bro...

whats ironic with these girls is that they bare all and show everything but at the same time they dont, meaning they bare their bodies everything but you wont see who they really are, or much worse even if they do , its hard to tell whether they are being serious or they are just working your money. Its hard to fall for them because you would have to sacrfice your sanity, your pride and ego, my advice is go with your guts, i been through this situation before and i did regret not fighting for her , coz in the end i realized that she loved me too, but was too late.. or is it

i got that experience before when i was in love with a SPA THERAPIST, i heard a lot of bad rumors regarding her service na she confirmed to me na di naman niya ginawa, gusto lang magpa pogi ng poster na yun....also, whenever i read FR's about her, it makes me sick to my stomach, though di naman talaga kami pero we have an understanding on what kind of relationship we had, she was one of the most popular spa therapists of all time...

kaya as much as possible bro, tatagan mo sarili mo, and if ever you see fr's sa kanya, wag mo na basahin ng buo........maiinis ka lang..

smile.gif

hope that helps and stay tough bro...

[/quote

thanks for the advice, yes 22o yan naiiinis ako wen i read the fr's............

whats ironic with these girls is that they bare all and show everything but at the same time they dont, meaning they bare their bodies everything but you wont see who they really are, or much worse even if they do , its hard to tell whether they are being serious or they are just working your money. Its hard to fall for them because you would have to sacrfice your sanity, your pride and ego, my advice is go with your guts, i been through this situation before and i did regret not fighting for her , coz in the end i realized that she loved me too, but was too late.. or is it

Thanks for the advise bro, i have always relied on my gut feeling....

Well segway na lang muna siguro. This "PSP" that I was talking about is in my Facebook! Looks like she already found a "lover" again at kapangalan ko pa! Talaga naman! They're really into each other "daw" but I doubt how long it would last. If the guy is "capable" financially, then I can live with that. If they met in one of the services, then it's nothing new to me. I just hope she won't milk him dry and suck everything out of him. :)

Its hard to fall for them because you would have to sacrifice your sanity, your pride and ego, my advice is go with your guts, i been through this situation before and i did regret not fighting for her , coz in the end i realized that she loved me too, but was too late.. or is it

This could be the hardest thing to happen emotionally for a person. Sanity, pride and ego, and let's add the "money" thing if I may. Hell! Bakit di kasi mawala ang ego sa mga lalaki. I remembered a post here na hindi nanghihingi ng pera yung girl but in the end, nangutang na. That's the end of the road. IMHO, wag mo na lang siguro bigyan ng motive yung girl na you're capable of cashing out. Dahil alam mo naman siguro sa sarili mo ang kakayahan mo "financially". Hindi naman sigurong masamang magbigay as long na alam mo kung saan napupunta yung pera and you can see it with your very own eyes. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

its a personal thing... it depends on your feelings towards that person...

reality check... in other persons criteria, it's a big no no... but when

you love that person... you'll accept her whatever her past maybe... or

whatever she is or was...

straighten the facts first. can you accept her past? are you brave enough to accept her past? will her past wont affect your relationship? will you give your trust 100% in the present? will there be no doubts in your mind she's the one?

mighty tall order loving a person with a colorful past.

Edited by orionquest

straighten the facts first. can you accept her past? are you brave enough to accept her past? will her past wont affect your relationship? will you give your trust 100% in the present? will there be no doubts in your mind she's the one?

mighty tall order loving a person with a colorful past.

given that bro, you accept her work, her past....what if you know inside your heart na sincere ang feelings niya sa iyo?? how would you react?? will you continue in your relationship with her??

given that bro, you accept her work, her past....what if you know inside your heart na sincere ang feelings niya sa iyo?? how would you react?? will you continue in your relationship with her??

the questions i posted are not for me but the way you answered my questions seems a big YES for you.