Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

If ever I have the option, I'd rather not fall for a PSP. Sa kanila kasi to get a good client base, either they provide PSE or GFE. I cant imagine my girl providing either one to other guys.

GRO is somehow the best option amongst the 3. Kasi ang sextra sa kanila e hindi automatic unlike sa other 2 girls.

Ang masakit, sa isang PSP pa ko nahulog. Haaayy... Pag nanghingi ng pera, alam mo kaagad na pwedeng gawin nya ulit yun. The hardest thing for me to think was she chose options na you should shell out money. Tuition sa isang private university and medication for her mother na tinamaan ng stroke. Aba eh gaano ba kalaki tuition ngayon? She can provide herself the finances if ever these were true but getting how many clients? But like what Sir Itto have said, we cannot chose whom we will fall in love with. :(

Ang masakit, sa isang PSP pa ko nahulog. Haaayy... Pag nanghingi ng pera, alam mo kaagad na pwedeng gawin nya ulit yun. The hardest thing for me to think was she chose options na you should shell out money. Tuition sa isang private university and medication for her mother na tinamaan ng stroke. Aba eh gaano ba kalaki tuition ngayon? She can provide herself the finances if ever these were true but getting how many clients? But like what Sir Itto have said, we cannot chose whom we will fall in love with. :(

yup we cannot choose whom to fall in love... sometimes when emotion comes to us it's hard to ignored

it. i too had experience in this situation . spending or giving money is like a tuition fee you

will learn something from it. you have to trust your instinct but when you are to involve our

decision making sometimes tend to backfire on us... we only get hurt bro

i think they're less trusting.

most of the girls i've met

already have the mindset that

they're not allowed to fall in love

in their kind of work.

exactly, they already had the mindset this is only a job... pero sir paano kung may isang pagkakataon

someone has cross the line, cross the river, destroyed their defenses? would it still be a mindset for

the girl involve?

you take every girl as it is bro, kung matinong babae yan kahit ganyan work niya, magiging matino din siya sa yo, trust me on this but if di maganda ugali, there are telltale signs na "she might just use you".....

:)

but if she really loves you, you will see in the way yung pakikitungo niya sayo...ikaw lang makakaramdam nun...

hope that helps...

In my experience kasi, I never shell out money except for the usual motmot expenses. Minsan nga sya pa sagot pag gusto nya ko makita at wala ako pera. Kahit na gipit na gipit sya since may sakit mom nya (note: di nya nakilala ang dad nya), she never asked for money kahit utang. She really treats me like a bf. She never demanded for anything material, though she demands for time especially when depression and stress is over her head. Dati akala ko rin racket lang ang alam ng mga katulad nyang bar girl, until I met her.

When loving someone never regret what you did, only regret what you never

did. Its not a matter of finding the right person but its matter of

being the right person for the one you choose to love...

eto mashare ko... well for me i already done the part... but still wala pa rin because of a situation.

I've posted here before when I "fell" in love with a GRO I met at a bar in QC. However, now there is this one GRO that likes me instead. She is still young about 19 yrs old. I treat her well and try my best to make her into a good girl. I believe she doesn't deserve this kind of life. I tried my best to convince her to go to college. It crushes my heart to know the situation some of these girls are in. I am just a regular middle-class guy.. what is one supposed to do.

I've posted here before when I "fell" in love with a GRO I met at a bar in QC. However, now there is this one GRO that likes me instead. She is still young about 19 yrs old. I treat her well and try my best to make her into a good girl. I believe she doesn't deserve this kind of life. I tried my best to convince her to go to college. It crushes my heart to know the situation some of these girls are in. I am just a regular middle-class guy.. what is one supposed to do.

do what you can do... but don't do what you can't do... if you really love her, just be on her side.

don't left her when she's in her worse... sometimes money doesn't count. mostly they just want someone

to listen, and show that you really care for her.

if you really care for her, don't be selfish, tell her to be smart and find a guy who CAN take care of her! and when I say "CAN" i mean someone with money!

it's better to be a trophy wife, than a common whore!

if you really care for her, don't be selfish, tell her to be smart and find a guy who CAN take care of her! and when I say "CAN" i mean someone with money!

it's better to be a trophy wife, than a common whore!

No. Tell her to find a guy who "WILL" take care of her. Those who can most often don't.

A lot of GROs leave the business to shack up with a guy with money only to get dumped after a few months. They eventually wind up back in the club, if they're lucky. A lot of the time, they get knocked up, used up, and can't make a living doing the only thing they know how to do because they're not as desirable as they used to be.

No. Tell her to find a guy who "WILL" take care of her. Those who can most often don't.

A lot of GROs leave the business to shack up with a guy with money only to get dumped after a few months. They eventually wind up back in the club, if they're lucky. A lot of the time, they get knocked up, used up, and can't make a living doing the only thing they know how to do because they're not as desirable as they used to be.

I did say "trophy wife" didn't I?

a trophy wife is different from being a girlfriend, live-in partner, or a fubu!

there are a lot of men who "will" take care of her, and most of them are broke as dirt! she should take advantage of her youth and secure herself a future with a man who "CAN" take care of her! her youth and beauty are keys to success, absent ability (i.e. an education)

A lot of GROs also shack up with men who "WILL" take care of them (you can call it love if you are the sentimental type), and yet still have a miserable life, and go back into clubbing even if they are married with children! In fact, even non-GROs shack-up with men who "WILL" take care of them and be miserable! Women, GRO and non-GRO alike, who do succeed are those that are with men that "CAN" take care of them. (Of course, excluding those women of ability!)

Unless you're talking about expats looking for "exotic" looking bargirls, guests looking for trophy wives in the business doesn't happen often. Even if it does, it doesn't last. Every GRO has dreamt of that one guy who CAN an WILL take care of them. And for each of those GROs stands a jaded cynical fellow GRO friend ready to slap them upside the head and knock some sense into them.

Practically every guy offering to make a trophy wife out of a GRO has an exit plan. They dangle marriage as bait then yank it out when the girl gets too clingy.

Ayoko namang sabihin na wala na silang puso.. pero malalim na ang huhugutin nila para masuklian ka rin ng pagmamahal na hanap mo.

More of "Trabaho lang walang personalan"... hindi mahirap mapaibig sa gaya nila.. dahil sa kanilang "work" , first and foremost KAILANGAN ka nila talagang mapaibig!! hindi man sa Puso! kahit sa Puson lang .. yung manatili ka nilang magWant more dahil iyon ang trabaho nila.... Hindi naman masamang magmahal... pero kung alam mong masasaktan ka lang at siguradong masasaktan ka lang! .. ihanda mo na lang ang sarili mo .. sa sakit ng ulo! sakit ng puso ... at sakit ng BULSA!.. dahil ang pagmamahal na nagsimula sa kamunduhan... mapapalitan din ng kamunduhan!

just my Bwahehe!

Ayoko namang sabihin na wala na silang puso.. pero malalim na ang huhugutin nila para masuklian ka rin ng pagmamahal na hanap mo.

More of "Trabaho lang walang personalan"... hindi mahirap mapaibig sa gaya nila.. dahil sa kanilang "work" , first and foremost KAILANGAN ka nila talagang mapaibig!! hindi man sa Puso! kahit sa Puson lang .. yung manatili ka nilang magWant more dahil iyon ang trabaho nila.... Hindi naman masamang magmahal... pero kung alam mong masasaktan ka lang at siguradong masasaktan ka lang! .. ihanda mo na lang ang sarili mo .. sa sakit ng ulo! sakit ng puso ... at sakit ng BULSA!.. dahil ang pagmamahal na nagsimula sa kamunduhan... mapapalitan din ng kamunduhan!

just my Bwahehe!

Great advice bro. I should have listened to this. Now I have fallen and put myself into a world of hurt.

She will not contact me anymore (no text reply, no call). I do not know if her "manager" is making her stay away from me but when you are so used to texting and meeting up and suddenly its gone, it really hurts.

Just the other day we were sending quotes and calling each other on the cellphone. Maybe the manager noticed this and decided to put an end to it. :(

Unless you're talking about expats looking for "exotic" looking bargirls, guests looking for trophy wives in the business doesn't happen often. Even if it does, it doesn't last. Every GRO has dreamt of that one guy who CAN an WILL take care of them. And for each of those GROs stands a jaded cynical fellow GRO friend ready to slap them upside the head and knock some sense into them.

Practically every guy offering to make a trophy wife out of a GRO has an exit plan. They dangle marriage as bait then yank it out when the girl gets too clingy.

not true! I've met a few, who made their money abroad, and turned GRO girls into trophy wives...

...there were also some independently rich locals, who took GRO girls as trophy wives, simply because their personality does not allow them to submit or grovel to the petty whims of women during the stage of courtship!

and even if there are those that dangle marriage, that's not specific to GROs, that is common to all women in relationship, especially the young! the whole bf-gf concept, has the implied promise of marriage, although not all men follow through! that is why she should make a smart decision, being in the industry, she should be more aware of this.

of course it doesn't happen often! first, I never said it did, and second, rich people are in the minority (about 5 - 10% of the population)! but if you sincerely want to help a GRO friend break the cycle of poverty, this is the best option for her! to enter into a relationship with a man that "CAN'T" take care of her is a waste of her time! and this fact is common for all women (those absent ability)! young and beautiful women are valued commodities, she should learn this fact and use it to her advantage! she could whore herself, or be a trophy wife...i submit that the latter would be better! and if she is one of those rare beauties, there will always be men that will offer her this life!

also, look at Estrada or Lucio Tan or Revilla and their trophy wives (note: multiple trophy wives), all of them and their children have comfortable lives (I'm not saying that they were GROs, but rather just providing a parallel to non-GROs, that made the same choice.)

Damn! How could I be there for her if the only thing that she complains about is "finances"? She had family problems but I wonder what type of family problem it is.... A middle-class guy, with a college student to boot and earnings that could only make up until what?! End of the month? Hard for me to accept but Sir Rearden has a point. A man that "CAN'T" provide for a girl within the industry is a complete waste of her time. We know the consequences we are getting into by having so=called "relationship" with them. You've done your part so are they. Feelings? Some things are better left unsaid. The relationship starts and ends in the four corners of the motel room.......

Damn! How could I be there for her if the only thing that she complains about is "finances"? She had family problems but I wonder what type of family problem it is.... A middle-class guy, with a college student to boot and earnings that could only make up until what?! End of the month? Hard for me to accept but Sir Rearden has a point. A man that "CAN'T" provide for a girl within the industry is a complete waste of her time. We know the consequences we are getting into by having so=called "relationship" with them. You've done your part so are they. Feelings? Some things are better left unsaid. The relationship starts and ends in the four corners of the motel room.......

I agree.. if di mo kayang mag provide naun ur wasting her time.. pero somehow minsan di naman financial hanap nila.. minsan they are looking for people na comfortable sila to share their feelings .. para sa akin it doesn't end in the four corners of the motel room.. I would always try to be here and give advice as a friend, special person.. haiizz sana di ko xia masaktan..

I agree.. if di mo kayang mag provide naun ur wasting her time.. pero somehow minsan di naman financial hanap nila.. minsan they are looking for people na comfortable sila to share their feelings .. para sa akin it doesn't end in the four corners of the motel room.. I would always try to be here and give advice as a friend, special person.. haiizz sana di ko xia masaktan..

yes, this is true!!

sometimes the lust gets mixed with the love, i mean if you're really old, and you see some young thing banging away, it's easy to be smitten and forget that you're actually paying for this, and not some random hook-up

i guess the operative word here is 'sometimes.'

in my case, i've been around.

it's not like it was the first time

i entered a KTV or an MP, pero ewan, eh.

when it happened to me,

there was something that made me think,

"hey, she's different."

sometimes the lust gets mixed with the love, i mean if you're really old, and you see some young thing banging away, it's easy to be smitten and forget that you're actually paying for this, and not some random hook-up

in some instances, that is true bro, but pag nagsawa ka na banging her, and you still want to bang her, then, maybe just maybe may gusto ka na sa kanya and it's not just the body or the face...it's something else..